• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

War of the Elements - Phase 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hellion

Child of the Atom
Reaction score
WAR OF THE ELEMENTS
co-hosted by Hellion and Soulmaster​

They all stood in silence, eyeing each other murderously. They had come to do battle, to wage war in their brethren's name, to prove once and for all that they were the strongest, that they stood above all others. 17 Pokémon chosen to represent each of the 17 elemental types. They all glared at each other, bracing themselves for the moment where the last rays of sunlight would disappear beyond the mountains and darkness swallowed the battlefield whole. There, in the shadows, they would wage a war the world had never seen.

Rules

- This game will be co-hosted by Hellion and @Soulmaster;

- Each player will be assigned a Pokémon that represents them. Each Pokémon will only have one elemental type. Each Pokémon will also have 4 attacks from their Gen V move set, each coming from a different elemental type.

- The game is divided into phases. Each phase, every player will attack three other players with one of their attacks. To do so, they must PM both hosts, like this:
Use (Insert Attack) on (Insert Player). Every three phases, the players will get an additional attack.

- Abilities and certain attacks may have secondary effects.

- At the end of the phase, one of the hosts will give the results of the attack to each player (Whether or not it was Super Effective, not very effective, normally effective or ineffective)

- The first player to correctly identify every other player’s elemental type wins the game. Players may only make one guess each phase and each guess must be submitted via PM to the hosts.

- Players can form alliances, communicate via PM, share information with one another, lie, etc. but must include the hosts in all private communications.

- Have fun, play nice and remember it’s just a game. : )

- - - - - -

Players

1. @Iteru;
2. @Zenax;
3. @Luminous Pikapi;
4. @Paperhorse;
5. @Luminosity;
6. @Croag;
7. @DrumBeats;
8. @Nytie;
9. @J J M;
10. @Synthesis;
11. @Hitomi;
12. @Beck;
13. @Tris79;
14. @Baron Dante;
15. @Gastly's Mama;
16. @Mijzelffan;
17. @Dragonite Orbs;

Subs

1. @Sourcandy;
2. @HilbertCressLover;

Last edited:
Re: War of the Elements

Yes please (to playing).

Last edited:

In. :3

In, please. :)

First game on this fourm, so I'm sorry if I mess up at any point. ^^;

Had to debate if I wanted co-host or player but I chose you pikachu! co-host if you are still looking for one. (was a hard choice.)

Had to debate if I wanted co-host or player but I chose you pikachu! co-host if you are still looking for one. (was a hard choice.)

Yes, thank you!

First game on this fourm, so I'm sorry if I mess up at any point. ^^;

Welcome to the War Room, and don't worry, I'm sure you'll do fine. :p Plus, first time this game is played ever, so there's actually a good change hosts and players will mess up. That's part of the fun. XD

Last edited:

Will play. Been a long time since I played anything here.

This sounds fun, I'm in. :)

Oh, and I have a quick question:

"The game is divided into phases. Each phase, every player will attack three other players with one of their attacks. To do so, they must PM both hosts, like this:
Use (Insert Attack) on (Insert Player). Every three phases, the players will get an additional attack."

So, we use one attack and choose three targets? Like, say I'm Water. Would it be like this"

"Use Water Gun on Players 1, 3, 6"

Just wondering to make sure I know what's going on. xD

This sounds fun, I'm in. :)

Oh, and I have a quick question:

"The game is divided into phases. Each phase, every player will attack three other players with one of their attacks. To do so, they must PM both hosts, like this:
Use (Insert Attack) on (Insert Player). Every three phases, the players will get an additional attack."

So, we use one attack and choose three targets? Like, say I'm Water. Would it be like this"

"Use Water Gun on Players 1, 3, 6"

Just wondering to make sure I know what's going on. xD

My interpretation of that rule is; You have 4 attacks and each phase you pick 3 of them to use on 3 different players. So lets use the water example again. You would say: Water Gun on [players name]
Rock Throw on [different players name]
Discharge on [another players name]
Note water may or may not have these attacks I don't remember.
Hellion feel free to contradict me.

Essentially, it's what Soulmaster said. You 4 moves at your disposal and can use those moves three times in one phase. You can use the same move on three different players, use three different movess all on a single player or three different moves on three different players or any combination that adds up to three. Every three phases, you'll get an additional attack so in Phase 4, if there is a phase 4, players will be able to use their moves four times in one phase.

Okay, that makes sense. Thanks Hellion and Soulmaster! :)

Just thought of something: is the game going to be done entirely by PM? I know that we send in our attacks and guesses via PM, but do we also get our results in a PM, or are they posted in the thread at the end of the phase, i.e.

"Nytie, your first attack was normally effective, your second attack was super effective, and your third attack was not very effective."

I'm mostly asking just out of curiosity, but I want to make sure I don't spend forever waiting for a PM that won't come lol

Just thought of something: is the game going to be done entirely by PM? I know that we send in our attacks and guesses via PM, but do we also get our results in a PM, or are they posted in the thread at the end of the phase, i.e.

"Nytie, your first attack was normally effective, your second attack was super effective, and your third attack was not very effective."

I'm mostly asking just out of curiosity, but I want to make sure I don't spend forever waiting for a PM that won't come lol

The attacks and results will be via PM. You can use this thread to trick other players, to form alliances, etc. Your attacks are only one way to collect information.

This is just a giant puzzle, I love it.

I'll play!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom