• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

War of the Elements v2 (12/7/12) End Game, Rock Type Won.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: War of the Elements v2 (11/6/12) Night 0

:lx023: see a role in my inbox.

Confirming.

J'ai un role

Re: War of the Elements v2 (10/24/12) Signups closed Sub spot still open.

1. @Aelita;
2. @Sputnik;
3. @Zenax;
4. @Dark Blueberry;
5. @Sunburn;
6. @Neon Borealis;
7. @AlphaMouse;
8. @Human;
9. @FrostyGaga;
10. @Master Mew;
11. @GliscorMan;
12. @Tris79;
13. @DrumBeats;
14. @Joltik;
15. @Kyouhei!;
16. @FinalArcadia;
17. @Leavanny Duo;

Phase 1 has begun. We are still waiting for @DrumBeats; to confirm. Please send in your actions with who you are targeting.
For the record I am using this chart. The first one on the page.
Type chart - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia

EDIT: Forgot a couple things.
1) If you have a question please ask it in thread as others might have the same question.
2) The phase will end on 11/11 at 11pm CST. So bit over 48 hours. If you don't get it in then tough luck for you. After this the phases will last 24 hours.

Last edited:
Re: War of the Elements v2 (11/9/12) Phase 1

I have a question: Why isn't everyone PM'ing me their roles...?

I shall stare at you...

O.O

My eyes boring into the utmost depths of your soul...

O.O

Until you PM me and tell me your role...

O.O

O.O

O.O

I'm Arceus. Every phase I can change my type with a plate!
Not even lying

I have a question: Why isn't everyone PM'ing me their roles...?

I shall stare at you...

O.O

My eyes boring into the utmost depths of your soul...

O.O

Until you PM me and tell me your role...

O.O

O.O

O.O

I have Mean Look
.\ _ /.
Note: My Pokemon does NOT actually have Mean Look.

I knew I couldn't be the only Arceus... @Soulmaster come clean... we're all Arceus, aren't we?

An Arceus of each type... Facing against each other... SOULMASTER! I MADE A F**KING SEQUEL!

Ah, but I have the ability wonder guard.
So it will be a bit harder to pin point my type(s)!

If that's what you want me to be :)

@Soulmaster Ok, I have a couple of legitimate questions:

1. Who are the "hosts" you mentioned in the rules? I thought it was just you:

The game is divided into phases. Each phase, every player will attack three other players with one of their attacks. To do so, they must PM both hosts, like this:
Use (Insert Attack) on (Insert Player). Every three phases, the players will get an additional attack.

2. Can we use the same attack three times on three different people, or do we have to use three different attacks on three different people (in the same phase, I mean)?

@Kyouhei! Yes, I know that, that's why I thought Soulmaster was the only host. Which is WHY I asked for clarification, since the rules explicitly say, "PM both hosts."

@Master Mew; I think the rules are copy-pasted from what it was based on (which is apparently from his and Hellion's game) so he may have just forgotten to change it.

@Soulmaster Ok, I have a couple of legitimate questions:

1. Who are the "hosts" you mentioned in the rules? I thought it was just you:

The game is divided into phases. Each phase, every player will attack three other players with one of their attacks. To do so, they must PM both hosts, like this:
Use (Insert Attack) on (Insert Player). Every three phases, the players will get an additional attack.

2. Can we use the same attack three times on three different people, or do we have to use three different attacks on three different people (in the same phase, I mean)?

1. lol thanks for pointing that out. Yeah I just copied the rules and must have missed that one.
2. You can use 1 attack on 3 people. 3 attacks on 3 people. 3 attacks on 1 person. Or any combination thereof.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom