• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

War of the Elements v2 (12/7/12) End Game, Rock Type Won.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: War of the Elements v2 (11/9/12) Phase 1

So, I reckon Kyouhei's mafia

I'm confused.

1. @Aelita;
2. @Sputnik;
3. @Zenax;
4. @Dark Blueberry;
5. @Sunburn;
6. @Neon Borealis;
7. @AlphaMouse;
8. @Human;
9. @FrostyGaga;
10. @Master Mew;
11. @GliscorMan;
12. @Tris79;
13. @DrumBeats;
14. @Joltik;
15. @Kyouhei!;
16. @FinalArcadia;
17. @Leavanny Duo;

Remember to send your attacks in. You have a bit over 24 hours left. If you have already sent them then ignore this post. I have gotten a bit over half. The rest of you please send them in.

Yes, Master of Souls. :unworthy:

@Soulmaster They're coming, don't worry. Just heavy strategizing and number-crunching to wrap up first.

To the rest of you: Any ideas on how to effectively orchestrate honest dialogue? Deals to strike? Bargains to make? After all, we all want access to each other's information, but we also desperately want to sabotage each other to keep information from other players.

Should we claim what attacks we have?

But why would anyone voluntarily do that? Or tell the truth?

But why would anyone voluntarily do that? Or tell the truth?
Exactly. Everyone is going to lie.

I had briefly pondered just PM'ing everyone and asking them what their type is, then crossing off their answers - since everyone is going to lie. But then the WIFOM kicked in. :XD:

I would ignore such a question anyway or give a joke answer, haha.

There would be more incentive to actually tell the truth if, say, the first two or three players to learn everyone's type won.
But it looks like this is going to be a lonely game :p

Yes... I fear I'm going to have to just focus on my own checks, at least at first - until I have something to compare to when I start seeking info from others.

@Zenax What type are you?

@Aelita What type are you not?

Last edited:

I'm Bird/Normal Type.

Sorry, relative's place.

Hands up if you're dual-typed, pls. Don't say what you are - just whether if you are pure typed or dual-typed

Rules

- Each player will be assigned a Pokémon that represents them. Each Pokémon will only have one elemental type. Each Pokémon will also have 4 attacks from their Gen V move set, each coming from a different elemental type.

EDIT: Okay. I totally misread that. So nobody is dual-typed. My bad.

Last edited:
Re: War of the Elements v2 (10/24/12) Signups closed Sub spot still open.

1. @Aelita;
2. @Sputnik;
3. @Zenax;
4. @Dark Blueberry;
5. @Sunburn;
6. @Neon Borealis;
7. @AlphaMouse;
8. @Human;
9. @FrostyGaga;
10. @Master Mew;
11. @GliscorMan;
12. @Tris79;
13. @DrumBeats;
14. @Joltik;
15. @Kyouhei!;
16. @FinalArcadia;
17. @Leavanny Duo;

I have finished sending the first phase stuff out. So send in your phase 2 attacks now. And remember you can make guesses every phase. And if you get nothing that means it was wrong.

... dang it... got none.

I didn't realize you could make guesses... I'm pretty sure I know what type someone is, though. :evil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom