• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

War of the Elements v5 - Endgame - 13/3/2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
Welcome, everyone, to a brand new version of War of the Elements! After Sceptile’s victory via betrayal in v4, it’s time to move on to v5. 18 new Pokemon, proudly representing their Type, stand ready to prove who is the best this time.

For those of you who are new to this game, here are the mechanics:
Each player is given a role that includes 4 attacks and one special ability.
Every Phase, you will send in 3 attacks. These can be all the same move, three different moves or any combination thereof. Once every three Phases, you will also get one extra attack, using 4 during the phase instead of 3. This will occur during phases 3, 6, 9, etc.
When submitting your attacks, please make sure they’re written like this, though I do not mind if it’s not exactly the same:
“Use Earthquake on Max1996”
When the phase is over I will send results of each of your attacks back to you, in the form of “Earthquake on Max1996: Normally/Super/Not Very Effective” (Or “Did Not Affect”)
This Type Chart is used for reference.

upload_2018-2-10_22-1-27.png
Using the results of your moves, you will also send me a list of guesses as to who is what Type.
Those who guess all initially unknown Types correctly win the game.

Players:
1. @Elieson
2. @CheffOfGames
3. @DarthWolf
4. @MegaPod
5. @Rainbow Cloud
6. @AussieEevee
7. @FinnishPokéFan92
8. @Elementar
9. @Calvin ッ
10. @FinalArcadia
11. @noworry
12. @Pika_pika42
13. @Midorikawa
14. @Spoopster
15. @Derpghost
16. @Lone_Garurumon
17. @Greninjaman
18. @RADicate

Subs:

Informed Observers:

MoD: @SoaringDylan

Other rules:
1: Each Phase will last for 48 hours or until all move submissions have been processed. Start time has yet to be determined. Once the phase is over, I will send the results to you as soon as possible.
2: This game is NOC.
3: If you change your username mid-game, please state your old and new ones in-thread and mention the host.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom