• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Non-Mafia War of the Elements v6 - Endgame - 09/20/2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
Welcome, everyone, to a brand new version of War of the Elements! Following v5's Triple Win, it's time to begin v6 of the Types game!

For those of you who are new to this game, here are the mechanics:
Each player is given a role that includes 4 attacks. As an experiment, in this version, there are no special abilities.
Every Phase, you will send in 3 attacks. These can be all the same move, three different moves or any combination thereof. Once every three Phases, you will also get one extra attack, using 4 during the phase instead of 3. This will occur during phases 3, 6, 9, etc.
When submitting your attacks, please make sure they’re written like this, though I do not mind if it’s not exactly the same:
“Use Earthquake on Max1996”
When the phase is over I will send results of each of your attacks back to you, in the form of “Earthquake on Max1996: Normally/Super/Not Very Effective” (Or “Did Not Affect”) as well as what moves were used on you, but not by whom.
This Type Chart is used for reference.

y97KGZ7.png
index.php

Using the results of your moves, you will also send me a list of guesses as to who is what Type.
Those who guess all initially unknown Types correctly win the game.

Players:
1: @MegaPod
2: @DarthWolf
3: @FinalArcadia
4: @Parissong
5: @Midorikawa
6: @Tood
7: @Acrobatic Crobat
8: @AussieEevee
9: @prog rocker
10: @Contrainer
11:
12:
13:
14:
15:
16:
17:
18:

Subs:
1:
2:
3:

Informed Observers:

MoD: @SoaringDylan

Other rules:
1: Each Phase will last for 48 hours. Once the phase is over, I will send the results to you as soon as possible.
2: This game is OC. However, Type claiming is not allowed and you can only tell other players the Types of your moves, rather than the moves themselves. This is also what you're told of in regards to what has been used on you.
3: If you change your username mid-game, please state your old and new ones in-thread and mention the host.

Last edited:
Btw please clarify this last part.
1. Can't tell other players your Type.
2. Can only tell other players what Types your moves are, not the moves themselves.
3. No starting OC with literally every other player. looking at you Cheff

1. Can't tell other players your Type.
2. Can only tell other players what Types your moves are, not the moves themselves.
3. No starting OC with literally every other player. looking at you Cheff
Yes that 3rd part is kind of unclear. Why cant we do that and to what extend is it allowed?

So what max is saying is that as long as there is someone NOT in the convo it's not everyone so should be fine...

...wait why am I even suggesting this, I'm the one dealing with the fallout o_O

So what max is saying is that as long as there is someone NOT in the convo it's not everyone so should be fine...

...wait why am I even suggesting this, I'm the one dealing with the fallout o_O
That just looks like loophole abuse though

Still need to think of a suitable maximum of other players one can actually OC with...

Honestly, I dont see why you apply this rule in the first place. If you dont want OC then limit it to that or give a different kind of restriction to what you can say in OC.

What would happen when you apply a limit to the amount of oc you can have and player A has reached that limit and then player B contacts A, therefore exceeding the limit for A.

Honestly, I dont see why you apply this rule in the first place. If you dont want OC then limit it to that or give a different kind of restriction to what you can say in OC.

What would happen when you apply a limit to the amount of oc you can have and player A has reached that limit and then player B contacts A, therefore exceeding the limit for A.
The restriction is mainly how many OC Conversations A can start.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom