• Do you use Discord? Do you like catching Pokémon? Have you heard of Elaria? If you answered yes to the first two, you should give it a go! Professor Tilia is always looking for new people to help fill her Living Dex!

It just so happens she is hosting an event right now, where you could even get your own Pokémon form added into the game! Details can be found over in the Elaria discord server, right here
  • All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • What happened to the Pokemon GO section?

Hey all! We wanted to let everyone know that the Pokemon GO section has officially been merged into the Pokemon Video Games section. You can find more information in this thread.

• Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Non-Mafia War of the Elements v7 Do-Over - Sign-Ups - 05/21/2020

Brutally Honest
Reaction score
I'm gonna sit this one out, perhaps I'll join as a spectator if that's ok?

Reaction score
I can't i'm afraid, I don't have the time on my hands, sorry.

Reaction score
I reselected Dark and Grass (due to those being outed at the end of the first try) and took measures to avoid having the same player-Type pair, but noted.
Wait wouldn’t that mean we know the Pokémon and move sets of what we had previously? So like the one who was fire knows what moves fire had and what the Pokémon is.

Synthetic Pokémon
Reaction score
Wait wouldn’t that mean we know the Pokémon and move sets of what we had previously? So like the one who was fire knows what moves fire had and what the Pokémon is.
You don't know who has it now, though.

Reaction score
Seems like the issues are fixed from the previous game, but I think I'm going to sit this one out.

Standing Out
Reaction score
Assuming the attack results work the same as last time, I don't think knowing what types one Pokemon in the game has will matter much. Since if it's like last time, all you'll learn is that you got hit by <move type> without any indication of who it was. And without knowing who shot it, you can't really make any conclusions about it.

Ash's Pikachu
Reaction score
I'm not sure if I have time for this now. I'll step down.

I Summon Blue-Eyes White Dragon!
Reaction score
Actually, after it's been explained how my knowledge wouldn't be that much of an advantage without OC, I'll play.