• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Cancelled Games War of the Elements v7

Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
Once again, 18 players enter the fray in War of the Elements, the game that has returned for a 7th edition!

For those of you who don't know how it works:

Each player is given a role that includes 4 moves.
Every Phase, you will send in 3 attacks. These can be all the same move, three different moves or any combination thereof. Once every three Phases, you will also get one extra attack, using 4 during the phase instead of 3. This will occur during phases 3, 6, 9, etc.
When submitting your attacks, please make sure they’re written like this, though I do not mind if it’s not exactly the same:
“Use Earthquake on Max1996”
When the phase is over I will send results of each of your attacks back to you, in the form of “Earthquake on Max1996: Normally/Super/Not Very Effective” (Or “Did Not Affect”) as well as the Types of the moves were used on you, but not by whom.
This Type Chart is used for reference.

1585080867334.png

Using the results of your moves, you will also send me a list of guesses as to who is what Type.
Those who guess all initially unknown Types correctly win the game.

Players:
1: @MegaPod
2: @Rainbow Cloud
3: @prog rocker
4: @Tood
5: @DarthWolf
6: @Jinjo
7: @Soulmaster
8: @CyanideCrystal
9: @Poyzin
10: @Midorikawa
11: @ZinnLav
12: @FinalArcadia
13: @Lone_Garurumon
14: @Pika_pika42
15: @Crystal Onix
16: @Calvinッ
17: @HumanDawn
18: @Space

Subs:
1: @GenesectMain
2:
3:

Spectators:
1. @DawningWinds

MoD: @Snowy

1: Each Phase will last for 48 hours. Once the phase is over, I will send the results to you as soon as possible.
2: This game is OC. However, Type claiming is not allowed and you can only tell other players the Types of your moves, rather than the moves themselves.
3: If you change your username mid-game, please state your old and new ones in-thread and mention the host.

Last edited:
Ya know, wynaut I'll join this one. Keep telling myself I need to play one of these rather than host, so let's do that now.

Psst, messages aren't bound to time zones. You can respond whenever you want. And you that, if are helping me that I will greatly reward you. Check last game, I shared the answers with those who helepd me out a lot and we won together.
1586244106529.png

Psst, messages aren't bound to time zones. You can respond whenever you want. And you that, if are helping me that I will greatly reward you. Check last game, I shared the answers with those who helepd me out a lot and we won together.
View attachment 132133
Yes, but the problem is that when you were active it was around 2:00 a.m. in my country, and since I stopped being an insomniac, answering messages 7 hours later means either one of us might get info too late to be useful.

I'll join in

View attachment 132133
Need I remind you of the time that I tried to work with you?

Back
Top Bottom