• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Cancelled Games War of the Elements v7

And the restricting what you can say, that did help some. However, at least with what I know from backend, not sure if other people have figured it out, but just being able to learn what 4 moves someone has is super helpful. I was basically able to fully narrow Darth down with those and what I attacked him with first time.
Oh I did and since I was Dark type, something easily found with a psychic move, I didn't bother hiding info and went as open as needed to get as much back from others.
So you were one of the attackers...
Was I the only person who didn't claim my move types to DarthWolf? I heard he always wins and I stayed silent to him in OC. :D
You, Mido, Poyzin and Space gave no single move at all.
Possibly Mido, too. Considering they asked me with how many people I started OC and said they didn't want a big alliance to make the game last a bit.
Exactly
I replied to him once but never claimed to him :wynaut:
Yeah I never bothered with you anymore cause I already knew your type. Same with Poyzin (but as a ghost he was easy)

Here is the full list of move types I knew
1587453933980.png

Ah, well I've only just gotten up but that is a shame the game had to be cancelled. I understand the frustrations, although I'm sure you'll be able to fix the problems you have for the next iteration Max.

I had OCs with DarthWolf, HumanDawn, ZinnLav, and Prog. I did not tell any of them my moves, only that I was "blackmailed" by Darth, and how much of the game I had figured out. I had a pretty large spreadsheet too.

All in all, I don't blame DarthWolf at all. He played a solid game within the boundaries of the rules.

GhostDragonDarkPikaMidoriCrystal
PoyToodDarthWaterPoisonFighting
That's what I had for definitive results, based on the information that I got from my attacks, as well as my deductions based on what others had told me. I told Darth that I didn't know anything for certain, but this was a lie because I found out Tood's by accident in one turn and I was already talking to people.

I had OCs with DarthWolf, HumanDawn, ZinnLav, and Prog. I did not tell any of them my moves, only that I was "blackmailed" by Darth, and how much of the game I had figured out. I had a pretty large spreadsheet too.
I was actually suspicious of that since, from what I could analyze from both games I had with him, it didn't sound like something he would do.

Also, Darth, I did not win last time you said in the PM you sent me.

Let me make you this offer. I can tell you who the normal type is, so you dont have to waste your ghost move. In return you give me the type of someone i dont know yet.

I do not blame Darth at all for this; they were taking advantage of the information that they were given from other players. Keep in mind that I did not tell Darth anything about my type, my moves, or my results. It was when I received this PM that I was like "damn..." and started drafting out a spreadsheet and getting more serious.

I do not blame Darth at all for this; they were taking advantage of the information that they were given from other players. Keep in mind that I did not tell Darth anything about my type, my moves, or my results. It was when I received this PM that I was like "damn..." and started drafting out a spreadsheet and getting more serious.
From what I know, his strategy is getting in contact with as much people as possible, which is something that I tried to adapt this time, just not to that extend. HumanDawn's play on the Gen IV mafia also influenced me.

GhostDragonDarkPikaMidoriCrystal
PoyToodDarthWaterPoisonFighting
That's what I had for definitive results, based on the information that I got from my attacks, as well as my deductions based on what others had told me. I told Darth that I didn't know anything for certain, but this was a lie because I found out Tood's by accident in one turn and I was already talking to people.
I could tell, you weren't very cooperative so I had to consider that option.
I was actually suspicious of that since, from what I could analyze from both games I had with him, it didn't sound like something he would do.

Also, Darth, I did not win last time you said in the PM you sent me.
Oh that totally would sound like me though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom