• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Cancelled Games War of the Elements v7

You'd think that I'd be poison, but....

To clarify, this quote was in reference to the joke being about poison, not my actual type. I've been pretty successful at not giving any pings as to what my type is. Heck, my type could have already been mentioned. But be aware that everything I say is calculated, and I'm not giving anything away that easily :p

To clarify, this quote was in reference to the joke being about poison, not my actual type. I've been pretty successful at not giving any pings as to what my type is. Heck, my type could have already been mentioned. But be aware that everything I say is calculated, and I'm not giving anything away that easily :p
Poison taken away... calculated... calculators are like, really low-end computers... and if the poison is taken away, it's not effecting Poyzin.

I think the answer's quite obvious.

Poyzin is... a beldum!
Or not. But definitely one of those two options.

No, Beldum is a dual-type, that's impossible. However I do think you're on the right track with the calculator analogy. Alakazam is stated to have an incredible IQ. Such a highly intelligent Pokemon would be capable of performing complex equations in its head. Like a calculator. Ergo Poyzin is Alakazam.

PSA
Are people really putting in guesses now???

I mean, I don’t see why you wouldn’t bother sending one in each phase; even if it’s random there’s always that little chance you win it by dumb luck. This is just to make sure everyone’s guesses are final for each phase and not spammy.

I still haven’t gotten around to sending one of my own, but that’s because I’ve been too fucking busy

I mean, I don’t see why you wouldn’t bother sending one in each phase; even if it’s random there’s always that little chance you win it by dumb luck. This is just to make sure everyone’s guesses are final for each phase and not spammy.
It's because I pointed out there was nothing in the rules saying I couldn't just submit 290 guesses at once

I still haven’t gotten around to sending one of my own, but that’s because I’ve been too fucking busy

Maybe if you're like SHSL Luck.....

What are the odds though? You need to figure out a combination of 17 types (not 18 because you know your own) in the right place.

I feel like something tells me it isn't as easy as 17 x 17 = 1/289 chance of getting it right... Which would make it a 0.35% chance of getting it right the first time.

Maybe if you're like SHSL Luck.....

What are the odds though? You need to figure out a combination of 17 types (not 18 because you know your own) in the right place.

I feel like something tells me it isn't as easy as 17 x 17 = 1/289 chance of getting it right... Which would make it a 0.35% chance of getting it right the first time.
Something like this requires calculating the sheer number of possibilities first. In this instance, that would be 17 x 16 x 15...and so on.

Basically. Guessing one type would be a 1/17 chance, guessing the second one as well would be 1/16 so (1/17) x (1/16).... and so on
Having a 0.00000000000028% chance

imagine winning this game in the first phase and not the lottery........

Who do you guys think is going to win?

Phase 2 - 04/17/2020
Back
Top Bottom