• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Cancelled Games War of the Elements v7

Welp, I literally just responded to my PM with Darth before coming in to see he was taken out of the game :v
Now I'm curious as to what's going on :unsure:

In OC he said he had Ground, Psychic, Dark and Ice-type moves. I can't say if it's 100% that, though.
Can confirm those are the types he had.
I wanna say I'm surprised by this many people saying they were having OC with him, but nah, he was giving way too much information to have gotten with just us.

1: @MegaPod
2: @Rainbow Cloud
3: @prog rocker
4: @Tood
6: @Jinjo
7: @Soulmaster
8: @CyanideCrystal
9: @Poyzin
10: @Midorikawa
11: @ZinnLav
12: @FinalArcadia
13: @Lone_Garurumon
14: @Pika_pika42
15: @Crystal Onix
16: @Calvinッ
17: @HumanDawn
18: @Space

Hey everyone,

There has been some confusion expressed regarding what's going on. While I can't say much right now, I can say there have been some mistakes made, and Max needs time to figure out how to proceed. I'll let him talk about it with you when he's ready.

In the meantime, I ask that you please refrain from OC chats. Thank you. :)

Resume
I've got no idea what's going on at all.
I understand if nothing can be said since the game is still ongoing but we don't even know why Darth was removed from the game. I feel like whatever I do might get me mod killed too.
Did he accidentally claim? Was it because he was in OC with everyone?

Idk this game has been confusing me from the start...

Phase 3 - 04/20/2020
Cancellation PSA

Hey folks,

I think it falls on me to explain what happened, but first... the type match ups.

MegaPod Normal
Rainbow Cloud Ice
prog rocker Rock
Tood Dragon
DarthWolf Dark
Jinjo Flying
Soulmaster Bug
CyanideCrystal Steel
Poyzin Ghost
Midorikawa Poison
ZinnLav Ground
FinalArcadia Psychic
Lone_Garurumon Electric
Pika_pika42 Water
Crystal Onix Fighting
Calvinッ Fairy
HumanDawn Grass
Space Fire

Starting part way through the second phase, Max had become frustrated at the OC situation, and to be blunt, at how close Darthwolf was to winning. I tried to talk him out of doing anything rash, but he made an emotionally charged decision and Darth was modkilled. I worked with him to try to clean up the mess,but as you can imagine, Max lost the drive to continue, thus we decided just now to bring the game to an end.

It's never an easy decision to end a game like this, especially one that we know a lot of you have put a lot of work into. I'm very sorry it had to end this way, and I hope you can all understand a little of what happened behind the scenes.

WotE V7 has been returned to the queue, and we're working hard to fix the problems that we had with the game. I really hope you all consider joining it when it returns.

Thank you and I'm sorry it came to this. Thanks for playing, and I hope to see you when v7 returns.

Back
Top Bottom