• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

War of the Legends!!!!

Which Region would win?

• Kanto

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Johto

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Hoenn

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Sinnoh

Votes: 17 58.6%
  • Unova

Votes: 4 13.8%

• Total voters

Articwolf10

Reaction score
Okay SO if all the Reigonal Legends got into a war who do you think would win? I see the line up as

Kanto
Mewtwo
Mew
Total: 2
(The Bird Trio are ruled by Lugia so...)

Johto
Ho-oh/Lugia
Raiku/Suicune/Entei
Articuno/Zapdos/Moltres
Celibi
Total:9

Hoenn
Raquayza/Groudon/Kyogre
Latias/Latios
Deoxys
Jirachi
Total:7
(Like the birds the Regi Trio's master is part of a differnt Region)

Sinnoh
Dailga/Palkia/Giritana
Cressila/Darkrai
Mespirit/Uxie/Azelf
Manaphy
Heatran
Regigigas
Registeel/Regirock/Regice
Shaymin
Arceus
Total:16
(I don't count Phione as a legend so he's not here)

Unova
Victini
Reshiram/Zekrom/Kyurem
Cobalion/Terrakion/Virizion/Keledo
Tornadus/Thundurus/Landorus
Melloetta
Genesect
Total:13

And here is how I think the battle will go

Kanto is completly annihlated having only 2 Legends to protect the region IT is completly tourched by Reshiram and Zekrom or destroyed by the chaotic weather caused by Groudon and Kyogre.

Johto is next to fall The fires caused by Zekrom and Reshiram or the chaotic weather from Groudon and Kyogre devistate it due to the proximity to Kanto leaving the Johto Legends badly hurt.

Hoenn would probibly be the next Region to fall The Weather Trio kills the Lake Trio easily and Lat@s manage to take out the Lunar Duo but are killed in the process The Weather Trio and the Tao Trio duke it out completly obliterating Hoenn due to the chaotic weather as well as the massive fires. They manage to off eachother and The Dragon Trio take out the rest of the Legends

Unova having lost their Most powerful players in the Tao Trio are left at a massive disadvantage. Arceus destroys the remaining legends with help from his Dragons. leaving Sinnoh as the victor in the war and relitivly undamage compared to the rest of the regions which are completly destroyed.

So how do you think the war woukld go?

Last edited:
idk, putting the Alpha Pokemon on a team is like playing basketball with your friends and you have Michael Jordan on your team

Probably Sinnoh - it has more legendaries on their side than any other region, and, also, probably the most powerful ones.

Sinnoh has Arceus, which the inhabitants of that continent believe is the God of the Universe and even if he's not he's still extremely powerful. Regigigas is strong enough to pull continents. Dialga, Palkia, and Giratina all control their own dimensions. Manaphy's the king of the sea, which may allow it to usurp Kyogre's powers over the sea. Basically the Sinnoh legendaries are blown so far out of proportion that Hoenn's the only continent that could possibly compete with it. So Sinnoh would win, followed by Hoenn and Maybe Unova.

As much as i like hoenn... like said before "sinnoh has all the dumb god pokmeon" as well as the largest number of legendaries.

Sinnoh. Along with Mr God Pokemon, It has access to 3 dimensions( Reverse world, Palkia stuff and earth) and access to the past and future. it also has a poke that can
put anything to sleep. Then there is continent towing poke... and Manaphy Heatran an Cresslia are there for no reason.

I don't care who wins.
So long as we're rid of those uppity legendaries once and for all at the end of it.

Probably Sinnoh, becuase it has such a massive sh*tton of overpowered legendaries.

While Sinnoh does have a hoard of Legends, Unova has the same amount. I voted Johto because of pure type advantages.

Arceus would be all like "bitch please go to your rooms" and would place them all in their respective alternate dimensions putting them to sleep.
Ps, I know their not powerful but they're considered legendary's to due to their huge impact on history so u left out unknown.

since we all know sinnoh would win, i decided to be "that guy" and vote for kanto. should viewed the results first so i coulda bee the lone voter for hoenn q:

I voted for Hoenn cuz it would be epic XDD

But anyways, even though Sinnoh has those gods and all, they can't actually do anything to the earth. Even if the Regi master pulled continents, here has to be land to pull - which is what Groudon makes. The Weather Trio are what really make up the planet, so I'll give my vote to Hoenn.

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom