• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia War of the Super-Men: Endgame, Town Victory

Also Poyzin is not like Eresh. Eresh does stuff and is contained insanity. I honestly want to lynch Poyzin just because there is so much randomness but it’s wrong to lynch off non actual scummy behavior. Ehjsnanja z

Can you please actually contribute!!!!! I want a detailed post of thoughts on all players.

Thought I uhnvoted Zinn. Meh

My fixation is you are always inactive and always lurk and don’t contribute. Nothing more than random single line posts usually sheeping others thoughts and no Moore than one at once.
If you look at the majority of my post count from 2019, it was decent and not the lowest so yeah...

Also you're just being elitist about how people play, not everyone has to write paragraphs

End of Day 1
Vote Count:
HumanDawn (1): TheCapsFan
Midorikawa (3): Lone_Garurumon, ZinnLav, DawningWinds
ZinnLav (1): Midorikawa
funnier6 (1): Poyzin
ExLight (1): funnier6
Giri (3): Minish, ExLight, HumanDawn
Not Voting: Giri, OfficerSnake, Ayano Keiko

Largest Wagon: Tie beyween Giri and Midorikawa - Failed, no Kryptonite
2nd Wagon: Tie between HD (Kryptonite), Zinn, funnier and ExLight

HUMANDAWN WAS LYNCHED

Many of the Super-Men had suspicions and theories, but in the end, only one lynch had the support to actually happen.
His pursuer tied a shard of Kryptonite to a stick to form a spear and threw it at HumanDawn, piercing him through.
He fell dead.
[SPOILERS]HumanDawn has been lynched!
He was Calvin Ellis, aka President Superman, the Town One-Shot Governor!

NIGHT ONE BEGINS
Night lasts 24 hours

THE LIVING
  1. @ZinnLav
  2. @DawningWinds
  3. @Lone_Garurumon
  4. @ExLight
  5. @Giri
  6. @Officer Snake
  7. @Poyzin
  8. @Midorikawa
  9. @funnier6
  10. @Minish
  11. @Ayano Keiko
  12. @TheCapsFan
THE DEAD
  • HumanDawn - Calvin Ellis, aka President Superman, the Town One-Shot Governor, Lynched Day 1

@TheCapsFan

Can you tell us if you got Human's Kryptonite for lynching them?

Also wish I had gotten to play more with Human. He seems interesting.

honestly you did like one game relevant post so far
and it was a reactive one with 15 words

if you sincerely think you're being an active player in this game I don't even
Okay? The post count says differently, I gave my thoughts sorry that angers you.

Back
Top Bottom