• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia War of the Super-Men: Endgame, Town Victory

Note to self: DawningWinds is incapable of having a lack of seriousness come across in their posts unless they outright say it.
Eh just add emojis. They always make it clear.
You're dead and you've already used your one post. Back to the graveyard.
51E3A879-F4E1-460A-9C11-976FF38122A2.jpeg

End of Night 2/Endgame - Town Victory
The Super-Men went off to their own respected corners of the Chamber of Solitude. But Minish couldn't shake the feeling that something was off. She went into the lab and started poking around, her own Kryptonite at the ready, in the form of a gun with kryptonite bullets.
Hearing a sound, she turned around and shot, just in time to see DawningWinds behind her, preparing to strike. With a shot heard echoing through the whole complex, the young Kryptonian fell dead at her feet. Temporarily on her own, she quickly felt around in Dawning's pockets, trying to find his Kryptonite. To her relief, he did have a piece, and she quickly inserted it into her weapon, just in time to see another figure coming in through the door - TheCapsFan. Another shot rang out.
Elsewhere in the fortress, the Super-Men rushed to the sounds of the bullets. Officer Snake and funnier6 were deep in a game of cards, but had dropped everything when they'd heard the shots. Midorikawa was off on her own, reading, and didn't even bother to put down her book. SpiritualMaskSalesman had been the only one asleep, it seemed, being forced awake by the gunshots. The last to arrive was ZinnLav, who had left the building entirely to avoid exactly this kind of situation.
Everyone gathered around Minish, looking at the deceased Superboy Prime and Red Son, taking in the information. When they looked at Minish, she just shrugged, "It's over."
And it was.
THE TOWN WINS!

THE SURVIVORS

1. @ZinnLav - Argozan, the Town Commuter
  2. @Lone_Garurumon - Kal-L, the Town Observer
  3. @Officer Snake - Flashpoint Superman, the Town Roleblocker
  4. @Midorikawa - Tekkohito, the Vengeful Townie
  5. @funnier6 - Amish Superan, the Town Doctor
  6. @Minish - Super Soldier, the Town Veteran
  7. @Spiritual Mask Salesman - Batman, the Town Kryptonite Collector
THE DEAD
  • @HumanDawn - Calvin Ellis, aka President Superman, the Town One-Shot Governor, Lynched Day 1
  • @Giri - Clark Kent, The Last Son of Earth, the Town Inventor, Killed Night 1
  • @ExLight - High Chancellor Superman, the Mafia Freezer, Killed Night 1
  • @Poyzin - Overman, the Mafia Thief, Lynched Day 2
  • @DawningWinds - Superboy Prime, the Serial Killer, Killed Night 2
  • @TheCapsFan - Red Son, the Mafia Interceptor, Killed Night 2

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

good game lmfao
wish we had gotten less unlucky

This game was terribly balanced, but at the same time the balance of roles didn't effect the game almost at all. The doctor, the roleblocker, the commuter, the mixed tracker/watcher, even the freaking Kryptonite Collector didn't affect the game's outcome at all. It's insane.
I do like how the Kryptonite mechanic turned out though. That has promise for later games. Really changed up the dynamic of lynch wagons.

Also I should probably mention that me claiming my lack of Kryptonite was totally a self-preservation move. I knew town probably wouldn't bother lynching me and Mafia definitely wouldn't bother nightkilling me.
Ironically admitting it made you a potential lynch target. I think if it weren’t for the fact that you’re new, you would have been lynched for that.

And why does everyone have SKs. Legit I’m lynching all indeps from now on Becaise it’s apparently not an unfounded fear.

Ironically admitting it made you a potential lynch target. I think if it weren’t for the fact that you’re new, you would have been lynched for that.

And why does everyone have SKs. Legit I’m lynching all indeps from now on Becaise it’s apparently not an unfounded fear.
I mean I still say it’s the right decision to go after scum first SK later, and he had a wincon of obtaining kryptonite so it’s not like he was last man standing or anything

I enjoyed watching everyone say that I wouldn't pull something like that as a hostile role because I was new.

...I have zero clue why I would admit a lack of Kryptonite as town. Actually, I doubt that I would.

he had a wincon of obtaining kryptonite so it’s not like he was last man standing or anything
If I'd obtained that Kryptonite, it would've caused you all to automatically die or something but I could not win with town. Or scum.

Back
Top Bottom