• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia War of the Super-Men: Endgame, Town Victory

DekuNut

King of Potatoing
Reaction score

Superman - the Man of Steel, the Last Son of Krypton, The Metropolis Marvel... a paragon of truth, justice, and the American way. Known far and wide as the leader of the Justice League and a friend to all who do good....... though not every version of him has that distinction.
There are an infinite number of universes (or just 52, depending on who you ask) in existence, and in almost every single one of them there is a Superman. 13 of those Supermen have found each other through the multiverse, and have come to blows. Who will survive? Who will lose? Only you can find out.

1. Days will be 48 hours long; nights will be 24 Updates will happen at 8pm PST/4am GMT, unless I'm busy.
  2. Roleclaiming is fine; nameclaiming is not.
  3. You may vote for no lynch.
  4. No outside communication is allowed without mod permission
  5. Remember to follow all War Room/Bulbagarden rules
  6. Deku may change and update these rules as he so pleases. These changes, if any at all, will be announced in the thread.
  7. Get gud

This game's special rule (because there has to be; this is a Deku game after all) is Kryptonite. As most of you know, Superman is usually invulnerable, but for when he's exposed to the radiation of Krypton's red sun, found on earth in the form of Kryptonite. In this game, that doesn't change. No one may die in this game without another user giving up their Kryptonite. This means that a lynch can't go through if no one on the wagon has kryptonite. Either a player may volunteer (in their role PM) to give up their Kryptonite, or one will be randomly chosen to do so. This also means that there is a limited amount of Kryptonite in the game, and as such a limited number of kills. So be warned.
Every player in the game will begin with one piece of Kryptonite.

1584348267915.png

PLAYERS
  1. ZinnLav
  2. DawningWinds
  3. Lone_Garurumon
  4. ExLight
  5. Giri
  6. Officer Snake
  7. Poyzin
  8. Midorikawa
  9. funnier6
  10. MinishLink
  11. Ayano Keiko
  12. TheCapsFan
  13. HumanDawn
SUBS
Mellow Ezlo

Last edited:
All right, one slot open. @mellow said he'd be willing to take the slot if need be, but he'd rather replace. So I'll leave sign ups open until noon PST tomorrow. If I don't get another player by then, it'll go to him. Role PMs will be sent out after that.

I'm writing Role PMs now. Please do not confirm your role until such a time as all Role PMs have been sent.

Back
Top Bottom