• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

War Room Awards (2012)- VOTING OVER

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: War Room Awards (2012)- Place your votes!

Player Tier

- Best Town Performance
- Best Mafia Performance: Zenax in 5Ds mafia. It was awesome.
- Best Independent Performance: Baron Dante/Feralize for their team win in Hydra mafia. (I think this counts because they were one entity.)
- Most Sportsmanlike Conduct: HilbertCressLover for never getting angry or defensive and always being super nice. :)
- Most Entertaining Player
- Most Strategic Player
- Most Promising Player: FinalArcadia

Team Tier

- Best Mafia Team Performance: JCA III mafia
- Best Town Team Performance: Pokémon Mystery Dungeon mafia.

Host Tier

- Most Creative Host: Zenax for Hydra and Supernatural mafia
- Most Entertaining Host
- Fair Hosting Award
- Best Flavor text: Zenax for his Hydra mafia (hangman still makes me laugh)
- Most Organized host: DrumBeats for his Skyrim mafia
- Host of the Best Mafia Game
- Host of the Best Mafia Series: J J M for JCA - I only played the third installment but the others looked awesome.
- Host of the Best Non-Mafia Game
- Most Promising Host

The War Room Tier

- Best Contributor in the Situation Room
- Most Friendly user: Paperhorse
- Most Committed User: Flonne for keeping tallies seriously I would have no idea what's going on without those tallies

yeah idk I think this is all the votes I can think of xD

Last edited:

Most Strategic Player - Zenax

- Best Town Performance-
- Best Mafia Performance
- Best Independent Performance
- Most Sportsmanlike Conduct- @Paperhorse;
- Most Entertaining Player- @Aestivate;
- Most Strategic Player- @Zenax;
- Most Promising Player- @Gastly’s Mama;

Team Tier

(Prizes that are won by multiple users for each.)

- Best Mafia Team Performance
- Best Town Team Performance

Host Tier

- Most Creative Host- @Ryuutakeshi;
- Most Entertaining Host
- Fair Hosting Award
- Best Flavor text- @Paperhorse; and @The Man In Black; (Lost Mafia)
- Most Organized host
- Host of the Best Mafia Game- @Ryuutakeshi; easily the most fun mafia games I’ve played. They were what got me into mafia to begin with.
- Host of the Best Mafia Series- @Zenax (Havendale Mafia)
- Host of the Best Non-Mafia Game- @ghaskan; (Death Note)
- Most Promising Host- @Hitomi;

The War Room Tier

(This category is more general, rather it refers to both players and hosts, and participants in the war room as a whole.)

- Most Friendly user- @Paperhorse;
- Most Committed User-

I'll probably add or change votes between now and the deadline, but if I don't have any changes by deadline, then by all means just count what votes I have. xD

Categories

Player Tier

- Best Town Performance
- Best Mafia Performance
- Most Sportsmanlike Conduct - Hitomi
- Most Entertaining Player - In Soviet Russia
- Most Strategic Player - Zenax
- Most Promising Player

Team Tier

Host Tier

- Most Creative Host
- Most Entertaining Host
- Fair Hosting Award
- Best Flavor text
- Most Organized host - Zenax
- Host of the Best Mafia Game - Secretive Trainer(FMAB Mafia)
- Host of the Best Mafia Series
- Most Promising Host - Hitomi

The War Room Tier

(This category is more general, rather it refers to both players and hosts, and participants in the war room as a whole.)

- Best Contributor in the Situation Room - Russia*
- Most Friendly user - Kakuna Matata
- Most Committed User - Zenax

I'll get back to the rest. :-D

Last edited:

Player Tier

- Best Town Performance Sourcandy (for Simpsons mafia)
- Best Mafia Performance
- Most Sportsmanlike Conduct Paperhorse
- Most Entertaining Player Buoy
- Most Strategic Player Neonsands
- Most Promising Player

Team Tier

- Best Town Team Performance town in Simpsons Mafia

Host Tier

- Most Creative Host J J M the gimmicks that he comes up with and actually executes, they deserve an award.
- Most Entertaining Host
- Fair Hosting Award
- Best Flavor text
- Most Organized host Rayne in MLP Mafia
- Host of the Best Mafia Game Rayne (and Parmalee, but I can't vote her) in MLP Mafia
- Host of the Best Mafia Series J J M and Jackie Chan mafia
- Most Promising Host

The War Room Tier

- Most Friendly user
- Most Committed User Sourcandy

Might edit in more nominations, probably won't.

Categories

Player Tier

- Best Town Performance:
- Best Mafia Performance:
- Best Independent Performance:
- Most Sportsmanlike Conduct: Neonsands
- Most Entertaining Player: Nytie
- Most Strategic Player: Zenax
- Most Promising Player:

Team Tier

- Best Mafia Team Performance:
- Best Town Team Performance:

Host Tier

- Most Creative Host: Hitomi
- Most Entertaining Host: Flonne/Russia*
- Fair Hosting Award:
- Best Flavor text:
- Most Organized host:
- Host of the Best Mafia Game:
- Host of the Best Mafia Series:
- Host of the Best Non-Mafia Game:
- Most Promising Host:

The War Room Tier

- Best Contributor in the Situation Room:
- Most Friendly user:
- Most Committed User: Flonne/Russia*

Like many others, I'll probably edit in more later on.

Last edited:

Player Tier

- Best Town Performance
- Best Mafia Performance
- Best Independent Performance--Feralize and Baron Dante-- Hydra Mafia
- Most Sportsmanlike Conduct
- Most Entertaining Player
- Most Strategic Player
- Most Promising Player

Team Tier

- Best Mafia Team Performance--Family Guy Mafia--
- Best Town Team Performance-- Simpsons Mafia--

Host Tier

- Most Creative Host
- Most Entertaining Host
- Fair Hosting Award
- Best Flavor text
- Most Organized host
- Host of the Best Mafia Series
- Most Promising Host

The War Room Tier

- Most Friendly user
- Most Committed User

will update later

Player Tier

- Best Town Performance: Paperhorse in Havendale Mafia 2. She had the craziest theories as to who was mafia and she turned out to be right the majority of the time. If I remember correctly she guessed three of the four mafias on day 1.
- Best Mafia Performance: The Puppetmaster in Supernatural Mafia. Even though the mafia was off to a sloppy start and the town mass claimed to Sourcandy, he still managed to fly under the radar and made it to the final three players, where he was lynched because of the name claim that took place earlier. If the other two players didn't have main characters he could easily have won due to how his fake claim was a very convincing one.
- Best Independent Performance: Feralize and Baron Dante in Hydra Mafia. Even though they were suspected for the longest time due to their questionable claim they still managed to last just long enough to activate their ability, giving them the win.
- Most Sportsmanlike Conduct: Luminosity
- Most Entertaining Player: Buoy
- Most Strategic Player: Sourcandy
- Most Promising Player: FinalArcadia. She impresses me so far with how she actually tries to follow her own suspicions instead of following the general opinion, which is in my opinion a great trait in a mafia player. I think she has a lot of potential.

Team Tier

- Best Mafia Team Performance: The BrockBack Mafia team.
- Best Town Team Performance: The Havendale Mafia 2 team.

Host Tier

- Most Creative Host: J J M for his Jackie Chan Adventures Mafia series. Each of them had a different mechanic that made them unique and enjoyable (although I haven't played in the first).
- Most Entertaining Host: Aestivate. The videos she embedded in the updates of the Disney Princesses Mafia were a very nice touch.
- Fair Hosting Award: J J M
- Best Flavor text: Buoy in the Companions Quartet Mafia.
- Most Organized host: Feralize. Her games always give off the impression of being very well organized.
- Host of the Best Mafia Game: Nytie for their Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Mafia.
- Host of the Best Mafia Series: Hitomi for her Pokémon Ranger Mafia games.
- Host of the Best Non-Mafia Game: Master Mew for his ♦ CONSPIRACY ♠ game. Too bad he disappeared.
- Most Promising Host: Hitomi. I enjoyed both games she has hosted, she was relatively well organized and the flavor text was well-written. The roles were also original both times and I hope she hosts more in the future.

The War Room Tier

- Best Contributor in the Situation Room: Neonsands. He knows his stuff when it comes to mafia and he can be very helpful if asked a question about obscure roles or something of the kind.
- Most Friendly user: Croag. She's not really a regular but she's always very friendly.
- Most Committed User: DrumBeats. He's been a War Room regular for as along as I can remember and mostly always an active player.

Players:

- Best Town Performance: DrumBeats in Disgaea: Hour of Darkness Mafia by Flonne - The vig kill heard around the world.
- Best Mafia Performance: Mr. Fahrenheit in BrockBack Mafia by Croag - Lived until the end and only got found out after converting the townie with the most influence.
- Best Independent Performance:
- Most Sportsmanlike Conduct: Paperhorse in Disney Princesses Mafia by Aestivate - Even after being converted and having to deceive me, she still apologized later about it.
- Most Entertaining Player: Sourcandy in all of the games I can think of - Sour always has some new way of finding mafia and making an entertaining game along the way.
- Most Strategic Player: Mijzelffan in all of the games I can think of - Mijz always manages to pull some outstanding move, and I respect him for his abilities.
- Most Promising Player: Flonne in The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask Mafia by PkmnHeartGold and PkmnSoulSilver - You got namekilled Night 1 already =O

Teams:

- Best Mafia Team Performance: War Room Mafia 3 by Mintaka - Mafia executed flawlessly. Granted, Mintaka's mischief didn't help, but still.
- Best Town Team Performance: The Simpson's Mafia by GengarEatBanana - Magic. Only way to describe this outcome.

Hosts:

- Most Creative Host:
- Most Entertaining Host:.
- Fair Hosting Award:
- Best Flavor text:
- Most Organized host:
- Host of the Best Mafia Game:
- Host of the Best Mafia Series:
- Host of the Best Non-Mafia Game:
- Most Promising Host:

The War Room:

- Best Contributor in the Situation Room:
- Most Friendly user:
- Most Committed User:

Categories

Player Tier

- Best Town Performance : Sourcandy (Simpsons Mafia)
- Best Mafia Performance : Zenax (YGO 5D’s, Guardian Signs)
- Best Independent Performance : Mijzelffan (Jackie Chan Adventures 3 Mafia)
- Most Sportsmanlike Conduct : Paperhorse
- Most Entertaining Player :
- Most Strategic Player : Zenax (overall)
- Most Promising Player : Pichuboy (active and strategic in games, willing to progress discussions)

Team Tier

- Best Mafia Team Performance : YGO 5D's
- Best Town Team Performance : Town for Simpsons Mafia

Host Tier

- Most Creative Host : J J M (Jackie Chan Adventures Mafia series)
- Most Entertaining Host : Hitomi
- Fair Hosting Award : J J M
- Best Flavor text : Paperhorse and The Man With No Name, for LOST Mafia
- Most Organized Host : J J M
- Host of the Best Mafia Game : Hitomi (Pokemon Ranger: Guardian Signs Mafia)
- Host of the Best Mafia Series : J J M (Jackie Chan Adventures Mafia series)
- Host of the Best Non-Mafia Game : Master Mew (Conspiracy)
- Most Promising Host : Hitomi (PR series)

The War Room Tier

- Best Contributor in the Situation Room : Neonsands Provides helpful tips and advice in The Situation Room.
- Most Friendly User : Paperhorse Whether in a mafia game or a casual chat related to games, I've seen that she contributes in making those conversations enjoyable for everyone.
- Most Committed User : Sourcandy Always active in games that she participates in, as well as actively communicating with others in the TSR.

I plan to fill in the rest during the weekend when I have more time. But in case my memory fails me, I'm posting what I have so far. >_<

Last edited:

Player Tier

- Best Town Performance- @PkmnFireRed; for MLP Mafia 2- The poetry was fun and entertaining and took a lot of time and effort.

- Best Mafia Performance- @Zenax; in Jackie Chan Adventures 2- Must be quite stressful to be the only mafia member at the start, and he did a good job hiding his true identity.

- Best Independent Performance- @Mijzelffan; For JCA 3. No one realized his true role throughout the entire game and it was a great performance overall.

- Most Sportsmanlike Conduct- @The Puppetmaster; Especially for Supernatural mafia. He is a confident player, and never complains about losses.

- Most Entertaining Player- @Buoy; Especially for Havendale 2. Pretty much every post of his was hilarious, and he brings such great energy into every game.

- Most Strategic Player- @Sourcandy; Her strategies are always intriguing and unique.

- Most Promising Player- @FinalArcadia; She shows a lot of promise.

Team Tier

- Best Mafia Team Performance- The mafia team from Guardian signs mafia

- Best Town Team Performance- The town in Havendale 2

Host Tier

- Most Creative Host- @J J M; For Jackie Chan Adventures Mafia (2 and 3). I really loved the idea of conversions since it made the game more edgy, as you could be converted at any time. And in JCA 3, reviving several members (both town and mafia) was fun.

- Most Entertaining Host- @Aestivate; For Deathly Hallows Mafia. I loved the flavor text, and how she passed around the hallows to all the players.

- Fair Hosting Award- @Croag; For Brockback Mountain- I remember she was worried about balancing roles, and she tried to make it fair for everyone.

- Best Flavor text- @Aestivate; For Disney Princesses Mafia. I really loved the addition of the videos/music in her flavor text. Plus it was really well written.

- Most Organized host- @Feralize; She creates excellent roles, always updates on time, and answers questions from her players. She improves as a host every time she runs a new game.

- Host of the Best Mafia Game- @Zenax; for Havendale 2. Everyone who played this game had nothing negative to say about it since it was so well run, and very fun to play.

- Host of the Best Mafia Series- @J J M; for Jackie Chan Adventures Mafia (2 & 3). Each game had a distinctive story, and even though he used many of the same characters, it did not feel like he recycled anything at all because he gave each character a different role.

- Most Promising Host- @Hitomi;- Her games are so much fun and unique!

The War Room Tier

- Best Contributor in the Situation Room- @Neonsands; He is always helpful when people ask questions concerning the games.

- Most Friendly user- @PkmnRed; She is always pleasant to talk to and overall is a great contributing member.

- Most Committed User- @PkmnFireRed- He signs up for a lot of games and always contributes in a positive way.

Re: War Room Awards (2012)- VOTING ENDS MONDAY

Player Tier

- Best Town Performance
- Best Mafia Performance
- Most Sportsmanlike Conduct: Paperhorse
- Most Entertaining Player: Octy, with vag kills
- Most Strategic Player: Zenax
- Most Promising Player

Team Tier

Host Tier

- Most Creative Host
- Most Entertaining Host
- Fair Hosting Award
- Best Flavor text: The Man in Black and Paperhorse with Lost Mafia
- Most Organized host
- Host of the Best Mafia Series: J J M with Jackie Chan Adventures Mafia (2 & 3)
- Host of the Best Non-Mafia Game: Master Mew with ♦ CONSPIRACY ♠
- Most Promising Host

The War Room Tier

- Best Contributor in the Situation Room: Neonsands
- Most Friendly user: I think a lot of you guys are equally friendly, which is my reason for leaving this one.
- Most Committed User: Sourcandy

I need to think a bit more on the others; its really hard to choose between a lot of good candidates.

- Most Creative Host Buoysel because he came up with the SE mechanic and pretty much the whole game, ngl. for Companions Quartet Mafia. Now it's legit, right?

IDK ANYTHING ELSE

Last edited:

Player Tier

- Best Town Performance - The Puppetmaster, Lost mafia
- Best Mafia Performance - Zenax, 5Ds mafia
- Best Independent Performance -
- Most Sportsmanlike Conduct - Paperhorse in general
- Most Entertaining Player - PichuBoy
- Most Strategic Player - Neonsands, overall
- Most Promising Player - FinalArcadia, overall

Team Tier

- Best Mafia Team Performance - Mafia in War Room 3
- Best Town Team Performance - Pokemon Ranger: Shadows of Almia - talk about obliteration on their part. :3

Host Tier

- Most Creative Host - JJM, all jackie chan adventure mafias
- Most Entertaining Host - Croag, BrockBack Mafia
- Fair Hosting Award - Hitomi
- Best Flavor text - Zenax
- Most Organized host - Feralize
- Host of the Best Mafia Game -
- Host of the Best Mafia Series - Hitomi, PMD series
- Host of the Best Non-Mafia Game - Death Note - The Game
- Most Promising Host -

The War Room Tier

- Best Contributor in the Situation Room - Neonsands
- Most Friendly user - Russia*
- Most Committed User - Sourcandy

will edit when i get ideas for other 4 which will hopefully be soon >>

Re: War Room Awards (2012)- VOTING ENDS TOMORROW

Player Tier
- Best Independent Performance -- @Neonsands; in Town vs. Mafia. By the end of the game, he had me so thoroughly convinced he was town that I was shocked to find out he was really independent. Also, he was a most effective townie leader. Well, non-townie townie leader ;)

Host Tier
- Most Promising Host -- @Hitomi; (she's organized; consistent in when she updates, and if she can't update at the regular time, she lets players know well in advance; her flavor text is very entertaining; and her roles are creative)

The War Room Tier
- Most Committed User @Russia*; She's very active in every game she signs up for and she goes the extra mile to help her fellow players via vote tallies and retrieving information.

If I figure out any other categories in the next few hours, I'll edit this post xD

Last edited:
Re: War Room Awards (2012)- VOTING ENDS TOMORROW

Voting Locked!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom