• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

War Room Awards 2012 - WINNERS ANNOUNCED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Parma

:D
Reaction score
Over the course of the last month, you have voted and made your decisions on who was best fit for recognition. The staff has counted the votes. It is time to present to you the list of winners for this year's War Room Awards.

Best Town Performance - @Paperhorse; Havendale Mafia 2

Best Mafia Performance - @Zenax; Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's Mafia

Best Independent Performance - @Baron Dante; and @Feralize; Hydra Mafia

Most Sportsmanlike Conduct - @Paperhorse;

Most Entertaining Player - @Buoy;

Most Strategic Player - @Zenax;

Most Promising Player - @FinalArcadia;

Best Town Team Performance - Havendale Mafia 2

@The Puppetmaster; @Sourcandy; @Lavender Frost; @Flame_; @Aestivate; @Bandit Keith; @Smasher 101; @Skyla; @Buoy; @DrumBeats; @Croag; @Thanatos; @Paperhorse;

Best Mafia Team Performance - Family Guy Mafia

@Aestivate; @Laterose; @mariowie; @Pseudonym; @Sourcandy; @Flame_;

Most Creative Host - @J J M; Jackie Chan Adventures Series

Most Entertaining Host - @Aestivate; Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows Mafia

Fair Hosting Award - @J J M;

Fair Hosting Award - @Feralize;

Best Flavor Text - @Paperhorse; and @The Man In Black; LOST Mafia

Most Organized Host - @Feralize;

Host of the Best Mafia Game - @Zenax; Havendale Mafia 2

Host of the Best Mafia Series - @J J M; Jackie Chan Adventures Series

Host of the Best Non-Mafia Game - @ghaskan; Death Note- The Game

Most Promising Host - @Hitomi;

Best contributor in the Situation Room - @Neonsands;

Most Friendly User - @Paperhorse;

Most Committed User - @Sourcandy;

Most Committed User - @DrumBeats;

Best Player Award - @Zenax;

Best Host Award - @J J M;

The person making the banners for you all is having technical issues with his computer, though, so you'll have to sit tight for the banners.

We thank you for the participation shown this time around and hope to see you continue playing here.

I still feel bad that I failed to vote at all. I saw the post many times, and felt like "eh, I'll do it nearer to the ending date", and then it was gone. D: I had looked the date wrong.

But, congratulations to all the winners! Thanks to you (And others, of course), I've gotten back to playing Mafia actively, and once again enjoying it, because the Bulbagarden players are quite simply amazing.

Best Mafia Community Award - Bulbagarden

Ow wow our team won, but we had really some powerfull abilities :d. But that's really long ago when I last played.

Congratulations to all the winners! Next year, I'll be sure to vote in more than just a few categories. ^^

And wow, thank you to the people who voted for me! XD Even though I haven't won any mafia games yet, LOL!

Seeing all these games that won makes me wish I had played them. ^^

Thank you @Buoy; for helping us tally. :)

And congrats to all the winners! Also, thank you to those who voted for me, I really appreciate it. All of you guys make me so happy. <3

Thank you all for your votes for me. I'm honored all of you guys thought I was good. It's nice to know that my advice is actually helpful :)

Congrats to everyone who won any of the categories and may the games keep up with being this good :)

Congratulations to those who were awarded!

I would have voted if I played more games at the time. You guys will get votes from me next year.

Thank you everyone to that voted for me, I'm flattered ^///^

Congratulations to everyone else that won!

Congratulations to all the winners! You all really deserve your awards.

Also thanks to everyone who voted for me. <3

hey fellow winners,

tumblr_m6ywdzTFQD1ru8glqo1_500.gif

well, now I feel like I have no choice but to live up to being a good host. xD;

thanks to everyone who voted for me and congrats to everyone else! :D

I won a category? Kinda surprised since I haven't been there for a long while. :p Thanks for the votes, either way! Now I have more time in my hands so I should try to come in there more often.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom