• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia War Room Mafia 2 - GAME END - TOWN (+ INDEPENDENT) VICTORY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
War Room Mafia 2 - TWR vs. TRW

TWR = The War Room. / TRW = The Real World.
Abbreviations were too similar. The conflict was coming.

PLOT
Setting : after the end of the battle

Phoenicks, the last of the four TWR moderators to remain in the War Zone, left while leaving a trace of ash upon being 'lynched'.
The remaining four Resistance members - parma, Flame_, hurristat, and Iteru – had confusion on their faces. But they caught on. Phoenicks’ being lynched, their fake identities disappeared and revealed their true faces. They felt safe to see that they were among teammates.
...but it wasn't time to celebrate. The ground suddenly started to quake.

“Whoa, what the?”
“Is this another prank of those mods?”
“Fuck, are they THAT upset to lose? I thought they’d be sportive, given that they are mods of a game-related place-”

“YOU GUYS GET OUT OF THERE RIGHT NOW!”

“That voice...”
“It’s Rayne’s!”

“GET OUT NOW! THE WAR ZONE...IT’S COLLAPSING!”

Rayne wasn’t lying. The buildings of the War Zone were shaking, some in the distance were already collapsing.
The ground was shaking as well. For the four remaining Resistance fighters, it was getting harder to stand upright on the ground.

“Are you guys doing this?”

*LOUD BANGING NOISE (a fist hitting the screen)*
“Why in the world would we get rid of our OWN GAME SYSTEM?!?!?!” (Phoenicks)

Suddenly the four realized...they couldn’t LEAVE the War Zone.

“Ugh! What happened to our lasers? Don’t they have a function to warp us back to real world?”
“AUGH! Are we going to be trapped in this place?”

Suddenly, the in front of the four survivors, Ryuutakeshi appeared.
“You guys keep causing trouble,” he said, rolling his eyes. He threw four laser guns to the survivors.
“They should work. Come on. Time to return to the reality.”

All of them disappeared at once...leaving the War Zone.

~

The five of them popped out of the TV screen that the mods had set up for the fight.
The four Resistance members then realized that their teammates - those who didn’t make it to the ending, but still helped behind the scenes – were all here, in the same room.

From the TV, everyone watched the War Zone crumble. After a minute, the screen started showing blizzards.

parma glared at the four mods.
“Wow, I didn’t expect you to have a backup plan in case you lost.”
Mintaka returned the glare; being the first to leave the War Zone had upset her enough, much less being insulted.
“If we wanted to get rid of you by crashing the War Zone system, we would have done it a long time ago,” said Mintaka, while glaring.
Before parma could say more, Hellion spoke up.
“Cut it out. It’s not their doing, apparently,” said Hellion.
Mijzelffan threw a crumpled piece of paper at Iteru, who caught it.
“...all I can say about this, it’s...shit,” said Mijzelffan.

hurristat, parma, Iteru, and Flame_ read the paper...and their eyes all widened.

“We fought with them (four of TWR mods) to unban ourselves...and NOW, it turns to this?”

“Who dares to get rid of The War Room?!”

The members of Resistance, as well as the four mods, rolled their eyes.

“Is there any way to recover it? If you were able to create a reality space, you’ve bound to have that data left somewhere,” asked Iteru.
“We tried, but the data is stolen altogether. It’s simply gone.” Rayne replied.
“We searched for the data everywhere, but…none of us could even find a trace of it. Both the mods and us Resistance members,” Mijzelffan added.

The paper was passed to Phoenicks, who did not have a chance to read the paper since his return from the War Zone.

“This is bullshit. We wasted our time, just to give this third party an opening to get rid of the War Room,” said Flame_.

“...fuck, I think I know who that third party is.”
Phoenicks was frowning, while looking at the paper.
“The tone in the writing is very familiar. If I’m not mistaken...”

“Well, let’s hear it. Who?”

“…the wording, it seems like the typical, skeptical style (?)…of us Real World moderators…”

Upon hearing the name mentioned...the War Room mods and Resistance knew that this was going to be another fight. Another fight, bigger scale...with the War Room at stake.

...and, they needed all the firepower they could get.

“Our rematch – if we ever want it later – can wait. What’s the point of fighting when we don’t even have the War Room to fight in?”
“They’re right. Our victory in the War Zone is pointless without the War Room.”
“We’ll need more teammates. Time to hold a recruiting drive for the Resistance.”
“As well as giving some of you more powers. We wouldn’t mind granting you more power in reality spaces, if that helps any chances,” said Rayne.
“Ooooh, does that mean you’ll give at least some of us more powers?” asked parma.
“That would REALLY be reassuring, that you won’t backstab us.” Hellion said.
“Fine, besides, with a bigger team to fight the enemy with, it’ll help if we have more ‘leaders’,” said Ryuutakeshi. Come on, I need an explanation for having three more mods in the section now XD
"It shouldn't take long to find where our enemies are hiding, we'll find them," said Mintaka.
“And some of us could really help new powers. Mine in the War Zone sucked,” said Mijzelffan.

BASIC TUTORIAL

MAFIA side : Real World Moderators
TOWN side : Team War Room (Mods & Regulars)

Per the plot, your roles are the real identities. Your usernames are the fake identities given by reality space effects (yeah, it exists again).
There are two sides for the players. One is the “Town”, and the other is the “Mafia”. The majority of the players are the town (sometimes referred as “innocent”).

Most of the town players do not know each other. Their goal is to get rid of all the mafia players.
The mafia players know each other from the start of the game. Their goal is to equal the town players in number.
As soon as one side achieves its goal, whether it’s Day or Night, the game ends.

At every “Day”, all players are allowed to vote a person to be lynched (‘No lynch’ is an option).
At the end of the day, the person with the most votes is removed from play.

Mafia attempts a kill during the Night phases.

Some players have special abilities that can be activated at Day or Night. There may be other conditions for activations so keep those conditions in mind. They will be stated in your role PM.
Communication is the key. Some roles work better if coordinated with other actions.
Some roles have a hidden ability, not even stated in your role PM, which will be activated under certain circumstances.

RULES

#1. As the host, I claim the right to add, edit, or delete rules as needed in this game.

#2. Warnings and/or Modkills for…
- POOR SPORTSMANSHIP. Do not be rude to players or the host. It’s a game. And I make it clear that the only base of this plot is that the abbreviations of the two sections are similar. And I didn’t want to make my other sections’ moderators the antagonists… :p
- CLAIMING/HINTING BASED ON YOUR ROLE’S NAME. You cannot claim or hint based on your role’s name or actual facts based on him/her. Mentioning your role’s name is not allowed. The ‘I’m (not) you’ thing, don’t try it. EVEN AMONG MAFIA PLAYERS, THIS IS NOT ALLOWED.
- REVEALING YOUR ROLE PM. Enough said. Not even among ‘mafia’ players. No photos, no to anything. If this happens, immediate removal from the game.
- FAKING A ROLE PM. Do not try it.
- INACTIVITY. Unless you tell me before absence (up to five days at most), I will replace you or if not possible, remove your role from the game. If you think you can’t remain active…you might not want to sign up.
After three phases without any posts, or contacting anyone, I shall take action for the inactivity. If you want to stay low (meaning you aren’t contacting anyone or posting in any threads), give me a Personal Message so I know that you’re there.
Keep in mind that if you’re leaving under my permission, you are still in the game but can be lynched or killed.
- POSTING AFTER DEATH, INFORMATIVE STYLE. I don't mind joke posts or light conversations, but if you're dead, don't be informative. It ruins the game, and I will take every measure I can to prevent those posts from ruining the game any further. If I find any proof that a living player is involved in the mischief, then I will take action.

#3. Rules regarding PRIVATE CONVERSATIONS

As I’ve applied strict rules on claiming roles, I’m going to loosen up on private conversations.
Feel free to share copies of private messages (OTHER THAN ROLE PMs) however you want, via PMs, QTs, or in the public thread. You can take screenshots if you wish.
About faking IMs/PM conversations, make use of your abilities to create a fake screenshot of a personal message if you want to.
You can even fake mine if you wish. Editing what you actually received and sharing it, making up one completely, etc. However, I will not assist.
Be aware that all consequences are yours. Don’t trust information hastily. I’d appreciate if you tell me what’s fake. Also, obvious is obvious, but I don't recommend to the mafia players that they share their QuickTopic.

#4. I would like copies of your PMs. Conversations, planning, anything. Add my name to the list of recipients when sending a PM. If you make a QuickTopic, please give me the link. If you use a name other than your username, tell me what name you’re using in the QT. If you’re using IM, at least tell me what kind of conversation you had with another player if you cannot give me a log.
I will not intrude in your plans unless I need to; this process is to make sure that I’m aware of what’s going on and what’s being faked.

NOTE : I can access QuickTopic again, but to be safe, use PMs to send in actions.
For conversations, feel free to use QuickTopic.

#5. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me via PM.

#6. If you change your username, please announce it in the thread! It’s confusing for the players and me if you don’t do this.

#7. For voting, say "Vote: name". To cancel that, just post "Unvote: name" and then post a new name if you want to.
You can vote “No lynch”, but in a tie between lynching a player and “no lynch”, lynching will win. There will be only ONE lynch per day.

#8. About night actions, you can change the target, as long as it's before I am updating the phase.
Some night actions will take effect upon the moment that I read the PM, so keep that in mind.

#9. UPDATES: Each phase will last for 24 hours.
I will update at 10 PM in my time (GMT +9). It should be around 8 AM in the EST. (Dunno about Daylight, ugh)
Just a note; if there is no update after two hours passed since the deadline, it will mean I could not come in to update, and in those cases, the phase will be extended.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: War Room Mafia 2 (TWR vs TRW) - SIGN-UPS - 8/22/2011

NOTES.

1. There is no Dead Town’s QT. Thus if you died, you’re out.
  2. I will be using these two terms often.
    - “Initial Vote Count” - Means simply the total vote count that shows the number of players that have voted, and for whom they voted.
    - "Final Vote Count” - Role abilities such as public speaker are considered in this. Thus can be different from the Initial count.
    - Final Vote Count will not be revealed. Initial Vote Count will be.
  3. Reminder about names and roles – ‘’ marks will indicate that I’m referring to the role, not the user of the forums. Even if the person is not playing, I will use the marks. For example, if I’m writing ‘Mintaka’, I would be referring to the role, not myself. :p I want to encourage you to do the same to avoid confusion.
------

PLAYERS
1. @Parmalee - "Ryuutakeshi", winner
2. @Phoenicks - "Mijzelffan", winner

3. @初音ミク - "ghaskan", termination test subject #1, DAY 1
4. @Neonsands - "Covet", lynched in DAY 6
5. @Mijzelffan - "Iteru", killed in NIGHT 7
6. @bluesun - "Big Lutz", lynched in DAY 4
7. @TFSpock - "Nicoleta01", lynched in DAY 8
8. @Iteru - "Phoenicks", winner
9. @Aestivate - "Aestivate", killed in NIGHT 1
10. @ghaskan - "hurristat", lynched DAY 11
11. @Connoisseur boy - "Sourcandy", lynched in DAY 1
12. lizzxxk (subbed out)
13. @Wolverine - "Opossumguy", killed in NIGHT 5
14. @hurristat - "lizzxxk", killed in NIGHT 9
15. @Synthesis - "parma", killed in NIGHT 2
16. @Shiny Celebi - "Rayne", lynched in DAY 10
17. @Rayne - "Mintaka", winner
18. @Sgt.Pepper's - "The Puppetmaster", killed in NIGHT 3
19. @~TSD~ - "Synthesis", lynched in DAY 5
20. @GengarEatBanana - "Neonsands", winner
21. @Opossumguy - "Wolverine", lynched in DAY 3
22. @Derier44 - "Zhwoobatte", termination test subject #2, DAY 1
23. @DrumBeats - "J J M", winner

24. @Octy - "Netto Azure", lynched in Day 7

SUBS
1. Flame_
2. Plasfyre
3. J J M

Last edited:

In without a doubt.

Phoenicks is in.

no way I'm missing this :V
EDIT:
I don't recommend to the mafia players that they share their QuickTopic.
displeased.gif

Last edited:

In definitely

Mijzelffan

The last one was had very interesting points...
>.> D-Don't expect that much from me though.

So in.

inb4 phoenicks is the godfather

I'd like to give this a shot.

Looks like fun!

I think I might try this, so in, please

In!