• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia War Room Mafia 2 - GAME END - TOWN (+ INDEPENDENT) VICTORY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: War Room Mafia 2 (TWR vs TRW) - Day 1 - That lulzy host - 8/24/2011

Giving a free kill for mafia is not a very good idea. Therefor

Vote:Synthesis

darn it >:/ I just realized I'm not mafia

Giving a free kill for mafia is not a very good idea. Therefor

Vote:Synthesis

So basically you know that lynching Neonsands will be giving the mafia a free kill, but lynching Synthesis won't do the same thing. On day 1.

vote: Connoisseur boy

The only way to know stuff this early on in the game is by being mafia (or by being masons or whatever, but that's rare).

@Mijzelffan ; @Shiny Celebi

No thats not what I ment. I only found it odd how Synthesis voted Neonsands be causeI think that there is a good reason not to giv mafia a free kill.

And you ask how I know this? The truth is that I have been lurking in this section for a long time until I finally decided to try to play this game. And I am not part of the mafia faction. I am a townie. Though the only thing I have achieved thus seems to be a band wagon against me. Well let it be if you will, my role is not that useful in the fight against mafia, so lets save someone more important than me

Unvote:Synthesis
Vote: Connoisseur boy

BTW: I am going to sleep

No thats not what I ment. I only found it odd how Synthesis voted Neonsands be causeI think that there is a good reason not to giv mafia a free kill.

And you ask how I know this? The truth is that I have been lurking in this section for a long time until I finally decided to try to play this game. And I am not part of the mafia faction. I am a townie. Though the only thing I have achieved thus seems to be a band wagon against me. Well let it be if you will, my role is not that useful in the fight against mafia, so lets save someone more important than me

tl;dr Vote: Connoisseur boy

Okay, what makes lynching Synthesis better than lynching Neonsands??

Vote@TFSpock:
here's why:
when town I usually go all out looking for information, must of you already know that. I sent a couple of PM's already including one for you. the funny thing is that I sent you the PM and you IGNORED me then you came here and formed a bigger wagon.

♥♥♥♥ >:/: I just got killed! -.- good luck guys -.-

Last edited:

Day 1 confirmed TRW mod eh? Vote: Mintaka
In seriousness,
Really? How can you be sure ? o_O
if you lurked so much as you say, then the only way I can understand you not knowing that people do know their own alignment, is if your role PM doesn't say you're town. Which would mean that you must be mafia. Vote: Connoisseur boy

Edit: @初音ミク; I don't even know who you are o.o

Last edited:

@bluesun: that comment was both rude and unnecessary.

@初音ミク; Well then I apologise for having a hard time keeping up with name changes, honestly didn't realise you were Sourcandy up to even three days ago.

Candy- what happened? How did you get killed???

@bluesun: ok ^^
@TFSpock: I totally forgot about the first rule .-.

Dont know why you guys are voting Connoisseur Boy, he's simply inexperienced according to his posts and because of this he voted for Synthesis because she was trying to check Neonsand's role by voting for him. Though, a few people seemed to have jumped on the bandwagon a little to easily.

If I may, may I see some claims @Shiny Celebi and @Sgt.Pepper's?

EDIT: Apparently we cant tell people our roles? Whut?

Last edited:

Dont know why you guys are voting Connoisseur Boy, he's simply inexperienced according to his posts and because of this he voted for Synthesis because she was trying to check Neonsand's role by voting for him. Though, a few people seemed to have jumped on the bandwagon a little to easily.

If I may, may I see some claims @Shiny Celebi and @Sgt.Pepper's? And if you didnt see my claim before Indecent Information, I'm vanilla.

Dude, no nameclaiming at all :O that was sour's mistake. I suggest removing that.

I sort of understand what you are saying, and sorry you have to get out this early in your first game, but it definitely seems like you are mafia. Consider this a lesson on mafia etiquette. There are certain phrases not to use, when either mafia or innocent. You just found out one of them.

Vote: Con Boy

vote neonsands

reasons boi

Ummm... If you are asking me to reveal my role. Yeah. Not going to do that in thread. Feel free to send me a PM and we can roleswap though.

Ummm... If you are asking me to reveal my role. Yeah. Not going to do that in thread. Feel free to send me a PM and we can roleswap though.

How is that even asking for your role, in the slightest bit? It's standard procedure hence the blatant random lynch. Now, are you gonna say why we should trust you or are you gonna just bandwagon on the new kid.

I genuinely think Con Boy is inexperienced and wouldn't try to direct attention immediately from a "fellow mafia" or something. Neonsands is jumpy and I'mma keep an eye on him.

E: Yeah, vote for me by all means if you want answers just don't bandwagon without any evidence that would suggest someone to be non-town :p

No vote for now because no leads apart from overly-defensive Neonsands

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom