• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia War Room Mafia 2 - GAME END - TOWN (+ INDEPENDENT) VICTORY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: War Room Mafia 2 (TWR vs TRW) - Day 1 - That lulzy host - 8/24/2011

Ummmm, @Neonsands/@Mintaka are we not allowed too post our role pm's like an actual screenshot or can we not claim and only do that in PM. Because if so Ill just PM everyone in the game my role, because the mafia arent going to want to waste their night kill on me.

I demand that rule to be abolished.
I just want to live GODDAMMIT! :V

Ummmm, @Neonsands/@Mintaka are we not allowed too post our role pm's like an actual screenshot or can we not claim and only do that in PM. Because if so Ill just PM everyone in the game my role, because the mafia arent going to want to waste their night kill on me.
From the rules at least:
"Mentioning your role’s name is not allowed." "REVEALING YOUR ROLE PM. Enough said. Not even among ‘mafia’ players. No photos, no to anything. If this happens, immediate removal from the game." "Feel free to share copies of private messages (OTHER THAN ROLE PMs)".
So I guess, not at all...

I demand that rule to be abolished.
I just want to live GODDAMMIT! :V

Lol, that's how I died in Simpsons mafia, when I was role swapping with you, Sourcandy ;_;

On topic:

Neonsands seems WAAAAAAAAAAAAY too nervous and jumpy for a first round vote. A random vote is just that - random, and yet you're trying to cover by saying the accuser is asking you for your role...? There is just no reason for that kind of conclusion...

Lol, that's how I died in Simpsons mafia, when I was role swapping with you, Sourcandy ;_;

oh I know ^^; I was the one that forwarded the PM since we needed you dead =/ now I know how it feels

oh I know ^^; I was the one that forwarded the PM since we needed you dead =/ now I know how it feels

Wait, what ?_?

I didn't think Simpson's Maf started yet or you died SC :eek:

it was in my little pony mafia. i was going to call that out but I forgot.

wow, i am incredibly absent-minded and derp today

in any rate

vote: neonsands

How is that even asking for your role, in the slightest bit? It's standard procedure hence the blatant random lynch. Now, are you gonna say why we should trust you or are you gonna just bandwagon on the new kid.

I genuinely think Con Boy is inexperienced and wouldn't try to direct attention immediately from a "fellow mafia" or something. Neonsands is jumpy and I'mma keep an eye on him.

E: Yeah, vote for me by all means if you want answers just don't bandwagon without any evidence that would suggest someone to be non-town :p

No vote for now because no leads apart from overly-defensive Neonsands

You want a reason to not vote me day 1? What else, other than a roleclaim, would satisfy that? Nothing has happened that I can use as evidence.

I said I was open to a roleswap and responded with three sentences. Where did you get the defensive idea from? If you're truly worried, why not take me up on the roleswap?

And I can completely believe that somebody inexperienced would make a slipup like that, in fact it seems more probable than a seasoned veteran. I forget what mafia it was, but TfSpock got lynched day 1 for the same thing and he was godfather then. I'm willing to take the same risk here because we have nothing else to go on.

You want a reason to not vote me day 1? What else, other than a roleclaim, would satisfy that? Nothing has happened that I can use as evidence.
Well you successfully set off the reaction meter. Doesn't even mean you suspicious necesarily, but it's something to note down. And you can't roleclaim in this game to the best of my knowledge.

And I can completely believe that somebody inexperienced would make a slipup like that, in fact it seems more probable than a seasoned veteran. I forget what mafia it was, but TfSpock got lynched day 1 for the same thing and he was godfather then. I'm willing to take the same risk here because we have nothing else to go on.

Well, I'm not because I'm about 90% certain they're villager when I'm only like 50% ertain towards mostly everyone else.

Vote: The Japanese characters formerly known as Sourcandy

Cause I wanted to do a Prince joke XD

So much is happening :x
I agree that Con boy just is inexperienced... is this his first game or something?

@Hellion@Wolverine: >.>
just for the kicks:
[video=youtube;W0KBzxH2fGU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0KBzxH2fGU[/video]

Anyone can be mafia regardless of whether they're newbie or a vet. RNG favors nobody. #justsayin

@初音ミク Wait... what? Who? What? Why? What? How? What? When? Why?

What?

I don't get it...

Something happened!

@parma ; @Phoenicks ; @初音ミク ; @Neonsands ; @Mijzelffan ; @bluesun ; @TFSpock ; @Iteru ; @Aestivate ; @ghaskan ; @Connoisseur boy ; @lizzxxk ; @Wolverine ; @hurristat ; @Synthesis ; @Shiny Celebi ; @Rayne ; @Sgt.Pepper's ; @Zhwoobatte ; @GengarEatBanana ; @Opossumguy ; @Derier44; @DrumBeats

------

So their game started. Have fun, everybody.

Suddenly the screen starts flashing red. What does that mean? I was informed of that situation!

What do I do? I do know that if screens turn red, it means the error will affect EVERY data...

I see that two players' data are causing the problem. So...okay, getting rid of them would help?

The red button, I remember.
I pick the targets to use them on and press it. Twice.

Mintaka said:
初音ミク, you are ghaskan.

Being a moderator of sections that have polls, the reality space grants you the power to control polls in this ‘game’ – hence, the vote count – in a way.

Once during the game, if you feel threatened that you’re about to be lynched, you can activate a special shield that absorbs all damage given to you via votes. After this, the damage will be added to your laser’s beam and your vote will execute more power.

For example, if you received five votes from other players and you activated this ability, your vote will count as 6 instead of 1.

This ability can be activated by sending a command (a PM to me) that says you want to activate it, during the Day that you want to activate it.

You are allied with Team War Room (Town). You win if your team succeeds in getting rid of all of the Real World Mods (Mafia) before they enter a condition they cannot lose.

Mintaka said:
Derier44, you are Zhwoobatte.

You were recruited by Team War Room members for this fight against a new enemy, but a problem; you were brought into the team in a hurry and thus there wasn't enough time to train you for the fight! D:

Thus you do not have any particular ability, except...your ability to vote.
Your votes count as one...like normal.
This was not done because I lacked creativity to find an ability to suit you.

You are allied with Team War Room (Town). You win if your team succeeds in getting rid of all of the Real World Mods (Mafia) before they enter a condition they cannot lose.

...I don't think they will mind me using the machine on my own...

-------

One by one.

WHAT ARE RULES THERE FOR.

- CLAIMING/HINTING BASED ON YOUR ROLE’S NAME. You cannot claim or hint based on your role’s name or actual facts based on him/her. Mentioning your role’s name is not allowed. The ‘I’m (not) you’ thing, don’t try it. EVEN AMONG MAFIA PLAYERS, THIS IS NOT ALLOWED.
I had this rule in the last game as well, fwiw.

1. Roleclaiming based on name is prohibited
2. Taking a screenshot of the role PM and sharing it, prohibited.

~~~~~

I am modkilling based on what WAS in these two posts.

Vote@TFSpock:
here's why:
when town I usually go all out looking for information, must of you already know that. I sent a couple of PM's already including one for you. the funny thing is that I sent you the PM and you IGNORED me then you came here and formed a bigger wagon.

♥♥♥♥ >:/: I just got killed! -.- good luck guys -.-

Dont know why you guys are voting Connoisseur Boy, he's simply inexperienced according to his posts and because of this he voted for Synthesis because she was trying to check Neonsand's role by voting for him. Though, a few people seemed to have jumped on the bandwagon a little to easily.

If I may, may I see some claims @Shiny Celebi and @Sgt.Pepper's?

EDIT: Apparently we cant tell people our roles? Whut?

-----

Sourcandy and Derier44 were killed. They were both members of Team War Room.

Last edited:

@Mintaka this is still Day 1, right?

Unvote: Sourcandy
Vote: @DrumBeats

To get him here to talk. That is all. (AND NO, LINKING TO WEIRD YOUTUBE VIDEOS IS NOT A RESPONSE!) :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom