• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia War Room Mafia 2 - GAME END - TOWN (+ INDEPENDENT) VICTORY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: War Room Mafia 2 (TWR vs TRW) - N1 - Night Actions! - 8/25/11

For those who do not want to post for some reason but do not want to be replaced,
send me a PM telling me that you are still in this game and lurking. Something like that.

If you do not and YET do not post at least once each three phases, you will be replaced.

For those who have night actions but do not want to use them, send me a PM telling me that you do not want to use them.

Thanks,

Mintaka

Ok, this is what happens when you vote for people for flimsy reasons guys. Connoisseur Boy didn't really act super suspicious, it's not like he totally slipped up, made a huge mistake that would have made it plain he was mafia. Instead of actually trying to get people to talk, trying to get more information, we got a bandwagon and those never lead anywhere. So, let's talk, let's try to get people communicating next time around.

FoS: @DrumBeats Still no answer from you, yet you're active in the other mafia, where you post a lot, yet here, you're purposefully trying to lay low. What's up with that?

Little late on that lecture, Hellion. It's not the first time the BMGF crowd has hastily lynched the second voter for voting against the first, and it won't be the last. It'd be more productive to examine the voters and the records. The tone of bluesun's post was calculated just carefully enough for me to suspect him. None of the other voters particularly struck me either way. One voter struck me as innocent; I intend to contact that person. Otherwise, let's wait for the next phase.

Re: War Room Mafia 2 (TWR vs TRW) - Day 1 - That lulzy host - 8/24/2011

Sorry, I've been kinda out of it, mostly focusing on finishing my thread and the MLP one. Con Boy seems off to me from what I've read, but I'm not sure.

Hellion, you missed this.

Sorry I haven't really been here, with my freshman year and all. I'll try to be as active as I can.

Little late on that lecture, Hellion. It's not the first time the BMGF crowd has hastily lynched the second voter for voting against the first, and it won't be the last. It'd be more productive to examine the voters and the records. The tone of bluesun's post was calculated just carefully enough for me to suspect him. None of the other voters particularly struck me either way. One voter struck me as innocent; I intend to contact that person. Otherwise, let's wait for the next phase.
I wasn't trying to calculate any tone. Saying that he had lurked in the War Room, yet had not played before, I thought it was possible he had not read many or any role PMs before. Whether or not he had, then at least from his role PM this game, if he was town, then he'd know we town players are told as such. And the only way there wouldn't be a line saying he's town in a role is logically, if he was mafia. (Putting independants aside since there weren't any in the last game either.)

...though given that I also suspected Sourcandy Miku Hatsune slightly for her post above the one I nitpicked for similar reason, and that both of them turned out town... :/ I guess I was too naive to use that as logic, and won't be using it again. x.x

Little late on that lecture, Hellion. It's not the first time the BMGF crowd has hastily lynched the second voter for voting against the first, and it won't be the last. It'd be more productive to examine the voters and the records.

There's a contradiction about what you're saying here. It's more productive to examine the voters and the records so let's not try to get lurkers to vote and all follow blindly a bandwagon.

"Hey, Evil! It was a great 'Day' for us!"
"We got a good start in this game!"
"Did you have fun pressing the button?"
"It's just pressing the button. What's so fun about it?"
"Why can't we just terminate them all at once?"
"Nah, a sudden loss of data in this reality space can be dangerous to us. We don't want to risk anything."
"Oh fine. Still, we should play mafia games often with this reality space!"

And slack off your duties? Nice try, not happening.

"So what now? Oh right, it's time that I finally use that button, for its proper use."
"It worked well, right?"
"The tests went well. So, name your kill before I get bored."

~

Aestivate was enjoying her time surveying the island while singing.
tumblr_loxec921nV1qd87hlo1_500.gif

However, at one point, she felt weird, as if she was floating.
She looked at her feet, and they were...literally disappearing into fragments of data and dust!

tumblr_lph2d8uMIb1qm8s9no1_400.gif

~

"At least it doesn't really hurt, as this is a reality space."

As her image crumbled...her real identity was revealed, before she suddenly vanished. She would join her comrades waiting outside the reality space.

"...huh, that's weird, why didn't we see a different face before she disappeared?"
"You haven't realized it? She was...herself!"

Mintaka said:
Aestivate, you are Aestivate.

A master singer (I love your covers! ;D), and a recent recruit of the Team War Room.

You love music, your laser gun has a fun additional function, it can play music...
...and you can send songs to a person during a Night, distracting him/her from using powers during that phase.
Well, there's no music in this reality space...a few songs can easily entertain and distract someone!
(Distract : target)

You are allied with Team War Room (Town). You win if your team succeeds in getting rid of all of the Real World Mods (Mafia) before they enter a condition they cannot lose.

~~~

"Ooof, it seems those Real World Mods have a way to 'kill' one of us each Night."
"Yeah, one of us is missing."
"All we can do is move on."

~

Aestivate was killed.
She was 'Aestivate', a Team War Room role.

It is Day 2. You may vote.

@parma ; @Phoenicks ; @Neonsands ; @Mijzelffan ; @bluesun ; @TFSpock ; @Iteru ; @Aestivate ; @ghaskan ; @Connoisseur boy ; @lizzxxk ; @Wolverine ; @hurristat ; @Synthesis ; @Shiny Celebi ; @Rayne ; @Sgt.Pepper's ; @Zhwoobatte ; @GengarEatBanana ; @Opossumguy ; @DrumBeats

Re: War Room Mafia 2 (TWR vs TRW) - DAY 2 - Better luck this time - 8/26/11

unimpressed that @Sgt.Pepper's didn't give a concrete explanation of why he voted for CB last Day.

Aestivate was an odd choice in my opinion for Night 1.

Quite frankly, Sgt.Pepper's lurks a lot in general. It's a tempting vote to make on that fact alone.

this is probably null but w/e. @bluesun and @Opossumguy both mentioned something about the number of innocents dead so far. reasons for this, guys?

@TFSpock - late on the wagon, etc.

CRAI ;_;
At first I was like

tumblr_lq34lkvbP11qhgd94o1_500.gif

tumblr_lqexmqGauE1r0ela0o1_400.jpg

and then i srs'd the fuck up :c

tumblr_lqc7uayfON1r0mhfro1_500.gif

Dying in the first round is such a cockblock ;_;

To dearest @Iteru -kun...
tumblr_lq1daq2ieH1qi3civo1_500.gif

tumblr_lq1daq2ieH1qi3civo2_250.gif

tumblr_lq1daq2ieH1qi3civo3_250.gif

tumblr_lq1daq2ieH1qi3civo4_250.gif

To the rest of you maf jerks :c

tumblr_llnbgrHSGi1qf40tvo1_400.gif

eh aestivate is a pretty cool dude can draw on YOH FACE and doesn't afraid of anything

Now in death I can just chill
tumblr_lqeqsswIuD1qlqcsqo1_500.jpg

MAY MY SONGS HAUNT YOU IN YOUR EVIL MAFIA SLEEP.
tumblr_lqctgs5Xtd1qj19wro1_500.gif

JIGGLYPUFF, OUT!

tumblr_lpxfogbd7h1qcm0wfo1_500.gif

Last edited:

this is probably null but w/e. @bluesun and @Opossumguy both mentioned something about the number of innocents dead so far. reasons for this, guys?

@TFSpock - late on the wagon, etc.
With 23 players, assuming from the story that all roles carried through from last game, it'd be split 17/6. Also assuming constant 2 deaths a cycle, earliest possible LyLo would be Day 6. Losing SourcandyMiku Hatsune and Derier44 on Day 1 means that it's brought forward to Day 5, effectively whether upon Day 5 or later, costing us a possible day of voting.
...and well, I've never seen three deaths in a mafia Day 1, so it was a surprise.
That said, let's try and make it up to them by not even needing that day. Though I've no leads... :/

Re: War Room Mafia 2 (TWR vs TRW) - Day 1 - That lulzy host - 8/24/2011

@<u><a href="http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/member.php?u=45001" target="_blank">初音ミク</a></u> Wait... what? Who? What? Why? What? How? What? When? Why?

What?

I don't get it...

lol
[video=youtube;VuNIsY6JdUw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VuNIsY6JdUw&feature=relmfu[/video]

This is a new trend of spam joke posts that I see. 0_o

If you're spamming, make them at least Ponies or Cilan!

done ^^;
[video=youtube;-CaqhknDdtQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-CaqhknDdtQ&feature=player_detailpage[/video]

I just posted about the amount dead because I was surprised. That, and I needed something to talk about in case I got accused of inactivity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom