• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia War Room Mafia 2 - GAME END - TOWN (+ INDEPENDENT) VICTORY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: War Room Mafia 2 (TWR vs TRW) - DAY 3 - Not a War Room Mod! D: - 8/28/11

Because you don't do a thing. That's why. And people not doing a thing aren't helping matters.

Oh and you responded to that vote I casted, yet you didn't offer your input on things.

Eh, why not.

Vote: Sgt.Pepper's.

Somebody convince me that we have better options.

shrugging-pinkie-pie.png

vote: Sgt. Pepper's

So I see we're lynching someone "just because."
Now comes the time to decide between following the crowd and risk being a pawn, or not and risk being an outcast.
haters_gonna_hate.gif

Unvote: Sgt.Pepper's

Vote: ~TSD~

Somebody convinced me.

Vote: TSD (Seriously, how do even do the little wave thingy)

You don't have any reason, you don't even seem to believe SP is mafia, you're just voting to vote. If you don't suspect someone, use your vote to find info about other players.

Unvote: Parma.
Because I believe we can work this out.

Unvote: Sgt.Pepper's

Go ahead, make my day.

Vote: @~TSD~

the pinkie pie gif from you indicates that you're clueless in your voting mannerisms. yet you felt the need to vote without a reason. why do this?

on second thought...

Unvote: ~TSD~

haha my bearings are off tonight.

Vote: hurristat

Hai. It's day 3 and you haven't uttered a peep.

Last edited:

Unvote: ~TSD~

Vote: OpossumGuy

I'm leading a random lynch. Feel free to pick at me if he turns out to be innocent. I take full responsibility for this lynch.

UNVOTE: TSD
VOTE: OPOSUMGUY

Heard something about TSD that makes me want to keep around, I want to get OG in here to talk.

Unvote: hurristat

Vote: Opossumguy

Hey. You've been quiet, man. TIME TO WAKE UP.

It's like an old western where people are drawing guns on each other in a saloon and can't make up their minds on who to shoot. Classy.

TFSpock would have struck me as an interesting FoS candidate for this post:

Vote: Connoisseur boy

Okay, what makes lynching Synthesis better than lynching Neonsands??

If Synthesis was who he was defending, by association, Synthesis would have received an FoS too and this post would have made me suspect him more:

No vote for now because no leads apart from overly-defensive Neonsands

It's a safe tactic to not draw attention to yourself and not vote anyone so you can lay low when an innocent puts pressure on you. But Synthesis already turned up innocent so he was merely brushing off attention, but he did point back to Neonsands.

Two things to look at

-TFSpock and Synthesis are against Neonsands

-Since TFSpock defended Synthesis and Synthesis is innocent, there's a possibility of TFSpock's innocence.

I understand, Mafia can defend innocents quite easily as well, though this was a situation that wasn't as easy to set up nor did it appear fabricated to have this appearance.

Given how this happened, I may be inclined to believe where TFSpock was going and agree with Neonsand's 'jumpiness'

Vote: Neonsands

NOTE : Due to sudden change of time for my job today, update will be one to two hours late.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Re: War Room Mafia 2 - DAY 3 - Not a War Room Mod (UPDATES WILL BE LATE) - 8/28/11

I'm not entirely convinced by any one lead.

ghaskan thinks that TFSpock is suspicious.

parma wants Opposumguy to talk up.

People seem to be gaining suspicion randomly, so maybe it'd be best to designate an actual lead we can all agree on for now.

It's like an old western where people are drawing guns on each other in a saloon and can't make up their minds on who to shoot. Classy.

TFSpock would have struck me as an interesting FoS candidate for this post:

If Synthesis was who he was defending, by association, Synthesis would have received an FoS too and this post would have made me suspect him more:

It's a safe tactic to not draw attention to yourself and not vote anyone so you can lay low when an innocent puts pressure on you. But Synthesis already turned up innocent so he was merely brushing off attention, but he did point back to Neonsands.

Two things to look at

-TFSpock and Synthesis are against Neonsands

-Since TFSpock defended Synthesis and Synthesis is innocent, there's a possibility of TFSpock's innocence.

I understand, Mafia can defend innocents quite easily as well, though this was a situation that wasn't as easy to set up nor did it appear fabricated to have this appearance.

Given how this happened, I may be inclined to believe where TFSpock was going and agree with Neonsand's 'jumpiness'

Vote: Neonsands

You realize you are basing your entire accusation off of the words of two players who aren't me, right? As well, neither of these players actually voted for me; they just thought I was somebody to monitor. Both also had another day of me talking, but they left me alone.

Normally I'd be alright with you accusing me, but this one doesn't quite feel right. This feels like a tidbit of information you want to get out there, and the vote on the end is just for show to get attention. It made me wonder if I should even give a response, but here I am.

Looking at OpossumGuy's profile, he hasn't been on for the last 30 hours or so, though I don't know how accurate those times are.
May not be able to post much do to good old Irene...just saying just in case.
With his last post being this. Hopefully nothing serious has happened. Without any hard evidence I think I won't join in the voting today.
But really, a bandwagon of three votes in three minutes seems just a bit too synchronised to me.

Re: War Room Mafia 2 - NIGHT 3 - Another WR mod?! - 8/29/11

Rather just post the results than write something this time, I'm late already.

@parma ; @Phoenicks ; @Neonsands ; @Mijzelffan ; @bluesun ; @TFSpock ; @Iteru ; @ghaskan ; @lizzxxk ; @Wolverine ; @hurristat ; @Shiny Celebi ; @Rayne ; @Sgt.Pepper's ; @~TSD~ ; @GengarEatBanana ; @Opossumguy ; @DrumBeats

---

INITIAL VOTE COUNT
Opossumguy : 3
Sgt.Pepper's : 1
Neonsands : 1

---​

...silly players.

Targeting another one of their...'leaders'.

Mintaka said:
Opossumguy, you are Hellion Wolverine.

One of the two exclusive Moderators of the War Room. The realm means a lot to you and you really want to win it back from the Real World Mods.

While helping yourself with data so that you could exist in the reality space, you also earned small pieces of data that other players of this game would use. It is not sufficient to read their identities, much less be read at all. But by installing the data into your voting laser, you prevent your votes from damaging your comrades.

Thus, your votes will not count on Team War Room roles.

You are allied with Team War Room (Town). You win if your team succeeds in getting rid of all of the Real World Mods (Mafia) before they enter a condition they cannot lose.

---

Night 3 starts now.

Vote: hurristat

Hai. It's day 3 and you haven't uttered a peep.

Because I really have nothing to contribute at this point.

And I've made a fair number of posts.

Re: War Room Mafia 2 - DAY 4 - Come on, town! - 8/30/11

@parma ; @Phoenicks ; @Neonsands ; @Mijzelffan ; @bluesun ; @TFSpock ; @Iteru ; @ghaskan ; @lizzxxk ; @Wolverine ; @hurristat ; @Shiny Celebi ; @Rayne ; @Sgt.Pepper's ; @~TSD~ ; @GengarEatBanana ; @DrumBeats

---

"Keeping him would just mean more trouble."
"At the open, he seemed to have gained trust."
"Boss, target him for this phase."

...typing the name of the target, and then the button.

"Done and done."

Mintaka said:
Sgt.Pepper's, you are The Puppetmaster.

Controlling something is your specialty. Your name, come on! Last time, you were able to control lasers and affecting their votes, but this time, you upgraded your powers after receiving data for yourself in the reality space.

During Night phases, you can secretly swap positions of two targets in a blink, so that what was targeting one of them will target the other instead.
For example, if you swap yourself and "A" and you were targeted by the mafia for their kill, "A" will be killed instead.
(Swap A and B)

You are allied with Team War Room (Town). You win if your team succeeds in getting rid of all of the Real World Mods (Mafia) before they enter a condition they cannot lose.

---

Sgt.Pepper's was killed.
He was 'The Puppetmaster', a Team War Room role.

It is now Day 4. You may vote.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom