• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia War Room Mafia 2 - GAME END - TOWN (+ INDEPENDENT) VICTORY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: War Room Mafia 2 - DAY 4 - Come on, town! - 8/30/11

Vote: Mijzelffan The reason I'm voting for him is that he generally targets lurkers and less active players in the first stages of mafia, regardless of whether or not he's mafia as so to keep active players in longer to keep the game alive. The choices of the mafia seem to indicate a similar approach.

Sorry I didn't get to post last phase, guys.
I am about to move so activity will be limited until Thursday.
...But I will still try to show up once a phase.

I have also noticed that Mijz seems to be strangely... absent. I don't know what that's about since he's always around, no matter his alliance. Kidnapped?

No I have not been kidnapped. I was more busy with MLP Mafia and Simpsons mafia, because my roles were way more interesting there. Also I have been busy doing RL stuff, and when online I spent most of my time reading old foxtrot comics for the past two days :3

Vote: GengarEatBanana

sitting back and whining about leads doesn't get you far.

I think I'm going to vote for GEB as well. Whining about leads is essentially posting for the sake of posting, and I don't think GEB is that useless in games.

Vote GengarEatBanana

Re: War Room Mafia 2 - DAY 3 - Not a War Room Mod (UPDATES WILL BE LATE) - 8/28/11

I'm not entirely convinced by any one lead.

ghaskan thinks that TFSpock is suspicious.

parma wants Opposumguy to talk up.

People seem to be gaining suspicion randomly, so maybe it'd be best to designate an actual lead we can all agree on for now.

perhaps thats a lead we can agree on.

If you don't think any leads are valid, throw out an idea instead of whining about it.

This is a needless bandwagon if ever I saw one. Anyways, I have a better solution.

I have received a copclaim, with a supposed guilty claim to boot. (If anybody else would like to claim cop, talk to me.) If this person is not guilty, I will take full responsibility, but will also provide the name of my cop. If that must be done, then I hope to defer blame onto the claimed cop, but I will accept what comes. For now:

Vote: Bluesun

Upon whom I have a guilty claim.

I'm willing to help see if this claim is legitimate.

Unvote: GengarEatBanana
Vote: bluesun

I was wondering how to do that.
Though are you sure that's how you want to go about it, with a fake cop claim?
As you well know, in a few days suspicion will be put back on you.

For reasons you and I both know, I won't reciprocate your vote.

@Mintaka - Changed name to Parmalee. Update accordingly.

Unvote: GengarEatBanana

guilty claim? blue's either miller or mafia. might as well see where this goes.

@GengarEatBanana - I still have eyes on you.

Last edited:

Unvote: GEB

Either way we either lynch a mafia or get a lead.

EDIT: Sorry, misread the username

Last edited:

Four votes for me? Well then, I guess this is my first goodbye. Well... in 12 hours or so, anyway.

Judging by how bluesun's defense was interpreted the last day phase, I'd be inclined to take the current lead and

You realize you are basing your entire accusation off of the words of two players who aren't me, right? As well, neither of these players actually voted for me; they just thought I was somebody to monitor. Both also had another day of me talking, but they left me alone.
No they didn't, and yes, they only voiced suspicion of you. The manner in which it was carried out makes me less suspicious of those doing the accusing and I wanted to follow the accusations to the source to see what kind of information I'd get.

This feels like a tidbit of information you want to get out there, and the vote on the end is just for show to get attention. It made me wonder if I should even give a response, but here I am.

More or less, this is what I wanted, a simple reaction. It isn't enough to accuse you of mafia from the thoughts of two people, but it can help.

Wow, you guys all jumped on a bandwagon for me just because I said we should work together and pick a designated lead? Fail. Thank you Phoenix for seeing some reason.

Some of you guys didn't even give an explanation for voting for me. @Shiny Celebi and @DrumBeats all voted for me solely on the fact I didn't think we had a solid lead and @ghaskan didn't even state a reason.

I'm trusting Phoenix now and voting for bluesun.

I honestly trust Phoenix more than most other players at this stage in the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom