• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia War Room Mafia BYOB - Live and Learn - NEW AGE WINS - ratings are up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: War Room Mafia BYOB - NIGHT 0 CONFIRM YOUR ROLES - 2012-08-04

got

Confirmed.

Role confirmed.

I will respect the host and the players. I will not claim outside of alignment and action/ability, share or fake role PMs, use screenshots, talk after death, or conduct other violations.
Also, confirming that I have the worst role ever.

Confirming

Roll get~

Confirming!

tl;dr

confirmed

Confirming, I am.

Okeydokey, that's all players. I'll start the game rather than keep you waiting for over ten hours. Blame my time zone
1. @Feralize;
2. @Mr. Fahrenheit;
3. @FinalArcadia;
4. @Phoenicks;
5. @Zenax;
6. @Paperhorse;
7. @Destiny Queen;
8. @Exor;
9. @Mijzelffan;
10. @Hawkeye;
11. @Lithuania;
12. @Fresa;
13. @Axle Helios;
14. @Soulmaster;
15. @Buoy;
16. @Joltik;
17. @Parma;
18. @Ryuutakeshi;
19. @Central African Republic*;
20. @Croag;
21. @Luminosity;
22. @Belarus.;
23. @Neon Borealis;
24. @Greece;

During a Night in The War Room…at a dark corner in the streets…

“…are you holding onto that orb of memories tight? It was literally hell taking them from him.”
“He kicked me in the stomach! I think I broke a rib or two.”
“If you didn’t land a hit on his head with that broomstick then I’d barely be living now.”
“Stop whining! If we aren’t careful with that orb, it’ll explode in our faces and who knows what the hell can happen.”

Suddenly the orb started to glow. As if it was reaching to a signal.

“What is going on?”
“OW! I can’t hold this anymore! It’s growing hot as an iron!”
“Wait! Don’t throw it, give it to me-“

By instinct, the person who was holding the orb threw the glowing body of brainwaves and memories backward. The group of rogues couldn’t do anything but watch hopelessly as the orb fell quickly to the ground.

The moment it came in contact with the ground…no one could have heard the orb shatter.

No one could have sensed the sudden explosion, the sudden shock wave that roared through the whole realm of The War Room.
In fact, it was so sudden and brief, that all it gave to people was a slight, brief pain in their brains.

“What the hell happened?”
“What was that? And why do you suddenly look…different?!”
“Different is an understatement. I don’t even know the person you look like now!”
“Haha, it’s so funny that you even sound different!”
“It’s not FUNNY AT ALL!”
“Fuck! Now we’re hopeless if this affects everyone in this realm. Then we can’t find another veteran to take memories from.”

Suddenly, they felt as if a giant vacuum cleaner was sucking them in.

Then in a blink…they were in a city. With plenty of concrete sidewalks, small buildings, and the sky had its own sun. (Presumably a moon as well.)

“Where are we?”

The rogues were scattered, but there was no worry. They were together when their appearances changed, so they would be able to recognize each other.
Suddenly the New Age members realized that they weren’t the only ones in this place. They noticed that some other people were in this city.

As the sun shined above a park where there was an artificial fountain, everyone had gathered.
Everyone was confused. All twenty four people remained silent and confused for a while.

They reasoned together that they were somehow sent to a sub-realm of The War Room. Like one that they’d be in for when they play mafia games or watch them. But they couldn’t see any visible spectators, so they were all that were here.

“Why are we here?”
“Why did The War Room have us play a mafia game without asking us?”

…however, even though these were what people were voicing, inside, they all knew in their heads.

‘This is what we promised to do when someone makes an attempt to take our memory by force. So via this mission, we’d get rid of those who dared to try it. Definitely New Age members.’
‘Strange. When we tested this last resort method, we were supposed to maintain our looks…’

The veterans all knew it. They were intruders in this realm. Now they were trapped along with themselves in this space. A chance to get rid of them all.
There was an issue however. The veterans had no clue who is who now. Who is that person behind that mask? Would it be a veteran waiting for an embrace, or a New Age member that was awaiting a chance to drain their memories?

‘…seems that those veterans prepared a trap in case one of them was in danger.’
‘They must not know that we do know each other, however. Hahaha.’

The New Age members exchanged an invisible wink with each other. Sweet chance.

“Oh well? Guess what, to get out of this realm, seems our only choice is to play this game, huh?”
“Sure, as awkward as it is, I’m not missing this fun, much less when The War Room invited us.”
“We attack a target with a certain frequency of brainwave to vote for him. The one who had received the most damage by the end of the Day, they'd be eliminated from this realm, right?”
“Yeah, and if you have anything that can be done other than voting, I suppose sending a signal to the realm’s atmosphere itself will make it work. You’d obviously know how to do that yourself.”
“Then during the Night, whoever the mafia guys are, they’d have a chance to get rid of a target, dubbed the ‘kill’. The killed players would be forced out of this realm.”
“And the realm will communicate with us when it finds the need to.”
“I can’t help but feel a bit…unconfident.”
“Come on! Give us a break! We won’t have anything to lose…right?”

Everyone expressed laughter or giggles to that statement, as the sun rose above their heads to signal their first Day phase.

‘…sure. Nothing to lose…other than your memories, maybe.’

‘So we have you right where we want you, New Age scums. We’d love to see you in person. As soon as you’re kicked out of this place, your memories regarding us will be removed. Just wait till we get every single one of you.’

‘Haha, so we’ll eliminate these veterans till we can go 1-to-1 with the remaining ones. Then it’ll be a matter of time before we have access to the secrets of the past! We’re so in this!’

“Let us make this a game to remember!”

---

IT IS NOW DAY 1. YOU MAY VOTE.

TO MATCH THE UPDATE TIME AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE,
THIS PHASE WILL LAST 24 + 20 HOURS.
(11 PM AUGUST 7TH GMT +9 = 9 AM AUGUST 7TH EST)

Re: War Room Mafia BYOB - DAY 1 To Remember - 2012-08-05

Vote: Paperhorse.

Evil momma.

Vote: FinalArcadia

First vote that will likely change.

Vote: FinalArcadia

First vote that will likely change.

Quick, you need to give a reason, or FA will be suspicious of you!

^^;

/no clue who to vote for

Wow, I think this is a record for how quickly I've gotten a vote, LOL.

VOTE: CAR*

Because he usually responds when somebody votes for him on day one, which should get some discussion going.

So, it has finally started.

I have no idea how to start...

Vote: Fresa

Random vote is Random vote

Vote: Mintaka

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom