• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia War Room Mafia BYOB - Live and Learn - NEW AGE WINS - ratings are up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: War Room Mafia BYOB - DAY 1 To Remember - 2012-08-05

... might as well random vote...

Vote: Ryuutakeshi

Will most likely change depending on what happens this phase.

I formatted it properly and everything.

Vote: Joltik

Any reason for voting me?

vote: Soulmaster

I heard you were going to die for voting Sourcandy, so the least I can do for you is to try to make that death a quick one.

No! Some one stole my always day one vote!

Now who am I gonna vote for?

Really @Mijzelffan;? Your gonna follow Fresa on this? For me that seems a bad move, and one a Mafia might take.

Really @Mijzelffan;? Your gonna follow Fresa on this? For me that seems a bad move, and one a Mafia might take.

Seriously? That's your defense? "You're voting me so you're probably mafia", without any specifications?

Seriously? That's your defense? "You're voting me so you're probably mafia", without any specifications?

His point was, that if Fresa's vote actually counts, you were starting a bandwagon with no real reason.

It's kinda the reason I didn't vote FA. :p Because Lith did right when I was about to.

No it's not "You're voting me so you're probably mafia" it's "you voted me on another's random vote for no reason"

That's pretty bad reasoning. XD

That's pretty bad reasoning. XD

How is that bad reasoning? O_O I didn't want to vote her since that'd put suspicion on me due to your vote...

XD

We will have vote repeats at some point.

Sure, but starting a bandwagon on a Day 1 random vote.... :/

You sound as if you want me to start a bandwagon on her. Why?

No it's not "You're voting me so you're probably mafia" it's "you voted me on another's random vote for no reason"

If you'll look through the thread, you will I am not the only one to vote without a real reason. Because you see, literally everyone here did it. So somehow you are totally ok with random voting, but once you're voted for more than someone else you're suddenly no longer ok with it? Then randomvoting suddenly becomes a sign of being mafia? That seems a bit hypocritical.

His point was, that if Fresa's vote actually counts, you were starting a bandwagon with no real reason.

It's kinda the reason I didn't vote FA. :p Because Lith did right when I was about to.

Like your or his vote had any more reason than mine. They didn't. They both had the same lack in reason. Soulmaster wouldn't have minded that though, he only minds because I placed it on him.

It's not that it was a random vote, it was that you voted for someone with a vote already on them with no reasoning, thus starting a mini-bandwagon.

Also, I never voted.

It's not that it was a random vote, it was that you voted for someone with a vote already on them with no reasoning, thus starting a mini-bandwagon.

Also, I never voted.

I still say it's no different from any other randomvote. They're random, and thus no bandwagon will be formed unless someone else specifically decides to also vote for him. And I can't control what other people do, you'll have to bother them if they also vote Soulmaster, not me. If they vote soulmaster.

The random votes are generating discussion, though, so it's at least being beneficial.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom