• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia War Room Mafia BYOB - Live and Learn - NEW AGE WINS - ratings are up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: War Room Mafia BYOB - DAY 1 To Remember - 2012-08-05

The random votes are generating discussion, though, so it's at least being beneficial.

This is a very petty discussion though, with basically Soulmaster just being butthurt that if the phase were to end right now he'd be the one lynched. I don't think this discussion will actually benefit us in any way.

No it's not "You're voting me so you're probably mafia" it's "you voted me on another's random vote for no reason"

If you'll look through the thread, you will I am not the only one to vote without a real reason. Because you see, literally everyone here did it. So somehow you are totally ok with random voting, but once you're voted for more than someone else you're suddenly no longer ok with it? Then randomvoting suddenly becomes a sign of being mafia? That seems a bit hypocritical.
Look back at your post and your reason is very clear. It was not just a random vote.
His point was, that if Fresa's vote actually counts, you were starting a bandwagon with no real reason.

It's kinda the reason I didn't vote FA. :p Because Lith did right when I was about to.

Like your or his vote had any more reason than mine. They didn't. They both had the same lack in reason. Soulmaster wouldn't have minded that though, he only minds because I placed it on him.
I din't mind single votes placed on me most of the time, this is the one exception cause of your reasoning.

EDIT: I am still not being lynched at this time, as I only have one vote.

Soulmaster: I (Mijzelffan)
Paperhorse: I (Buoy)
Tronka FinalArcadia: I (Lithuania)
CAR*: I (FinalArcadia)
Joltik: I (Phoenicks)
Ryuutakeshi: I (Neon Borealis)
Fresa: I (Soulmaster)

Um, nevermind on what I said. Apparently Mintaka doesn't count that as a vote. :sweatlol:

EDIT: I am still not being lynched at this time, as I only have one vote.

Then what's the problem? What are you talking about bandwagons and stuff if I'm the first one to vote you?

That's pretty bad reasoning. XD

How is that bad reasoning? O_O I didn't want to vote her since that'd put suspicion on me due to your vote...

That's bad reasoning because if you are a townie you should be focusing on trying to find who's mafia and who isn't instead of doing your best to avoid being suspected by the other players. That's what the mafia is supposed to do.

I'd rather live and be able to help the town over being suspicious and distracting us from scumhunting.

That's pretty bad reasoning. XD

How is that bad reasoning? O_O I didn't want to vote her since that'd put suspicion on me due to your vote...

That's bad reasoning because if you are a townie you should be focusing on trying to find who's mafia and who isn't instead of doing your best to avoid being suspected by the other players. That's what the mafia is supposed to do.

tumblr_li444zoW371qfblju.gif

I'd rather live and be able to help the town over being suspicious and distracting us from scumhunting.
You can still scumhunt, just don't act scummy. (unless you're scum. then go ahead and act as scummy as you can.)

u know it gurl

I do find it strange that Nick(If you don't mind me calling you that) Voted for the host, then when I stated that he did vote for the host, he voted for me, and when I asked him, he has not replied. I don't know if this seems off to you guys but it's just my thoughts.

Joltik I don't see anything off with that really, voting for the host is always done in jest xP

I want to know why he voted for me.

Then why didn't he say that?

Vote: Belarus.
Trying so hard to protect Soulmaster from what was clearly a random vote seems suspicious, no?

Axle, you should've seen Star Trek. :lol:

Anyways, I don't see how that was defending him. Mijz didn't seem to understand Soulmaster's point, so I tried to explain it. :/ I never defended Soulmaster, really, only told Mijz why that seemed suspicious.

@Lithuania;

Sure, but starting a bandwagon on a Day 1 random vote.... :/

You sound as if you want me to start a bandwagon on her. Why?

What Axle Helios said, sort of, as well as her saying, "amfg if i did x i would be suspicious and dats BAD!!!"

You shouldn't really care about being suspicious if you're a townie. Such things are for BABIES. bb mafiosi rite

Unvote: Paperhorse.

Last edited:

What Axle Helios said, sort of, as well as her saying, "amfg if i did x i would be suspicious and dats BAD!!!"

You shouldn't really care about being suspicious if you're a townie. Such things are for BABIES. bb mafiosi rite

>.<

Um, I think most townies don't want to seem suspicious so they aren't lynched, thus hurting the town?

unvote: Soulmaster
vote: Belarus.

Like Zenax said, innocents aren't afraid of coming off as suspicious, mafia are.

>.<

Um, I think most townies don't want to seem suspicious so they aren't lynched, thus hurting the town?

Croag says this better than I would:

[22:45:30] Croag: Yeah exactly haha
[22:45:58] Croag: Unless you get lynched and you're town and that's obviously devastating and a great loss xP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom