• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia War Room Mafia BYOB - Live and Learn - NEW AGE WINS - ratings are up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: War Room Mafia BYOB - TAKING SUBS / RESERVED PLAYERS PLEASE CONFIRM- 2012-08-04

*crosses fingers*
I will respect the host and the players. I will not claim outside of alignment and action/ability, share or fake role PMs, use screenshots, talk after death, or conduct other violations

@Mintaka; Is part of no sharing role pms fall under roleclaiming? Basically is roleclaiming illegal.

Re: War Room Mafia BYOB - TAKING SUBS / RESERVED PLAYERS PLEASE CONFIRM- 2012-08-04

@Soulmaster; you can claim roles. Just no nameclaiming and or sharing the role PM directly.

Basically, if you don't share your role pm (or fake one) directly, and you stick to claiming your ability/action only, you're fine. Nameclaiming gives mafia HUGE disadvantage in this kind of game.

“I will respect the host and the players. I will not claim outside of alignment and action/ability, share or fake role PMs, use screenshots, talk after death, or conduct other violations”

I will respect the host and the players. I will not claim outside of alignment and action/ability, share or fake role PMs, use screenshots, talk after death, or conduct other violations.

Just a quick note.

Starting monday, I'm going to start going to College. I have an afternoon schedule. So I won't be active from 2-3 PM until 9-10 PM central time during weekdays.

Yes. I think I can manage. And I will also participate during the morning.

Out of curiosity: 11Pm GTM +9 in CT zone is?

Yes. I think I can manage. And I will also participate during the morning.

Out of curiosity: 11Pm GTM +9 in CT zone is?
It's sometime early morning for us iirc

@Neon Borealis; I posted the time in EST for a reason

Given that you're talking about Central Standard Time, it's 8 AM in CT with no daylight.

Confirming my spot. Whew, glad I reserved. xD

I will respect the host and the players. I will not claim outside of alignment and action/ability, share or fake role PMs, use screenshots, talk after death, or conduct other violations

I'll edit this later with the saying thing, right now I'm on an IPhone.

Alright, thank you!

I will respect the host and the players. I will not claim outside of alignment and action/ability, share or fake role PMs, use screenshots, talk after death, or conduct other violations.

Is there room for me to sub? If so, I will respect the host and the players. I will not claim outside of alignment and action/ability, share or fake role PMs, use screenshots, talk after death, or conduct other violations.

If not, I can't, so I won't.

Wow, I was gone all day and I missed it :<
I'll sub.

Last edited:

I'll sub.

*rushes in* confirming!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom