• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia War Room Mafia BYOB - Live and Learn - NEW AGE WINS - ratings are up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: War Room Mafia BYOB - TAKING SUBS / RESERVED PLAYERS PLEASE CONFIRM- 2012-08-04

I'll sub please since I missed this ;-;

Last edited:
Re: War Room Mafia BYOB - TAKING SUBS / RESERVED PLAYERS PLEASE CONFIRM- 2012-08-04

I will respect the host and the players. I will not claim outside of alignment and action/ability, share or fake role PMs, use screenshots, talk after death, or conduct other violations

There.

We can reseve spots for games? :O Sub, I guess.

I will respect the host and the players. I will not claim outside of alignment and action/ability, share or fake role PMs, use screenshots, talk after death, or conduct other violations

@Neonsands; I had asked it around a week before this game was on XD

I accepted subs, and there was a person confirmed the subbing via VM so I included him per the time he asked me.
----

Most of the players have confirmed that they are playing ( @Mr. Fahrenheit; is away atm, and @Mijzelffan; is sleeping now XD) so I'll get this game started and send out the roles.

EDIT: @Axle Helios; could you confirm that you're in the game please?

Please wait until Night 0 to confirm that you have received your role.

Last edited:
Re: War Room Mafia BYOB - ROLES BEING SENT OUT / WAIT TILL NIGHT 0 - 2012-08-04

1. @Feralize; *
2. @Mr. Fahrenheit; *
3. @FinalArcadia; *
4. @Phoenicks; *
5. @Zenax; *
6. @Paperhorse; *
7. @Destiny Queen; *
8. @Exor; *
9. @Mijzelffan;
10. @Hawkeye; *
11. @Lithuania; *
12. @Fresa; *
13. @Axle Helios;
14. @Soulmaster; *
15. @Buoy; *
16. @Joltik; *
17. @Parma; *
18. @Ryuutakeshi; *
19. @Central African Republic*; *
20. @Croag; *
21. @Luminosity; *
22. @Belarus.; *
23. @Neon Borealis; *
24. @Greece; *
^ Mention spam.

‘What do I do now…’

A veteran of The War Room stood alone, leaning on a cold, stone wall of The War Room.

The power of the telekinetic realm of The War Room was beyond imagination. Anyone would be able to sense that it had its own Day/Night cycles separate from the cycles that the sub-realms of the mafia games had. The realm even had its own weather that could vary from sunny weather to snow to thunderstorms.

The veteran watched the gray sky, as it poured rainwater all over the realm and on him.

This veteran was seriously wounded. In case anyone is worried, not…‘really’. Because while plenty of fights happened in The War Room, these interactions that took place in a reality space system, were never serious enough to actually hurt a person’s physical, ‘in real life’ body. Whatever wounds they earn in The War Room, they’d disappear the moment they leave this telekinetic realm.

Anyway, in this realm, this veteran was injured. If someone had discovered him, they’d find him with bruises all over, and painfully leaning against this wall with a grim look on his face.

He could remember…a mob of users had beaten up him suddenly…and copied his memories into some weird orb. Presumably, those of ‘New Age’…the name only spread through the most silent rumors…

‘It’s only a matter of time before they analyze my memories and look into THOSE secrets…’

He sat on, or more like, collapsed to the ground. He could remember the past. He could still remember the promise he made to his friends.

“We shall keep the full aspects of our powers a secret. Those who are allied with us swore upon this mission as well.”

‘I failed you guys…sorry…’

He let the rainwater wash his face and his dust-covered glasses.

‘Is there any way I can do to make things any better…even make a slightest hope?’

After a few minutes…a crevice appeared in the gray sky, showing slight sunlight.

‘…that’s it.’

The lone veteran started to gather the last of his brainwaves that were left in him. He felt his brain react and give a pulse in his head.
He felt some beacon react in the distance. Slight, but for certain, the beacon reacted to the brainwaves that he emitted. Yes! My memories and brainwaves! They were never abused yet!

The rain stopped. The sky started to clear up in his eyes.

‘Guys, I’m going to do this now. Yes, it’ll create a mess. But it’s better than them using my memories for their own good, for whatever they are planning to do. And…we’re always prepared for a good game of mafia, no?’

By the time the veteran closed his eyes out of exhaustion, the sky had cleared, and poured a ray of warm sunlight on him, as if it was wishing that he would wake up.

------------------

ROLE PMs HAVE BEEN SENT OUT. CONFIRM THAT YOU HAVE RECEIVED YOUR ROLE BY POSTING IN THIS THREAD SOMETHING OF 'CONFIRMING'.

Other than mafia players confirming that they received the link to their Quicktopic, please do not start private communications. Also, you cannot submit any actions during this phase.

Re: War Room Mafia BYOB - NIGHT 0 CONFIRM YOUR ROLES - 2012-08-04

Confirsting~

Confirming my role!

I already confirmed :p

Confirmatory

Received my role

Confirming my role.

Confirming.

Not saying I'm confirming, but I'm confirming.

Confoirming.

Confirming.

confimred.

*yawn* Confirming

confirmed, love.

Status
Not open for further replies.