• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia War Room Mafia: Revelations - Live Life - NEW AGE (TOWN) WINS - Ratings&Etc stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: War Room Mafia: Revelations SIGN-UPS (2015-02-05)

I'll play! :D

Sorry. Thanks for the invitation Mintaka. But I think I'll have to pass this time.

Right now I'm beggining my semester. And I can't promise to be invested in mafia games like in my vacations. So right now I don't want to enter something I could possibly not be able to participate regularly.

That could change however (unlikely as it is). So for the time being put me as a sub.

I'll keep an eye on this. This should be fun. (I wonder if there is a role based around me this time... probably not. I've been very inactive as of late).

No worries! :)

----

Thanks for everyone who signed up and also for those that signed up for subs.

As I do have enough players to start the game (and I don't want to keep you waiting for too long), I'll start the game tomorrow.
It'll be four mafia VS twelve town players. At the time of the usual update, I'll send out the role PMs.

Before that though, if you expect to be too busy to play the mafia game (because there was some time between when I posted this thread and now), don't hesitate to let me know by tomorrow! It's nothing selfish, and it's much better than my starting the game without being aware of it. Thanks~

----

EDIT: Kyriaki requested to be moved to the sub list. I don't feel confident cutting more than one role, so we'll have to wait. Sorry for the inconvenience. xD

Last edited:

I've been asked to join this, so I suppose I will. I may or may not regret this...

With that, I have all players I need, so let's get started with role PMs.

I'm currently sending role PMs, following the order in the sign-up list.
Confirm that you received your role by posting in the thread. You don't have to wait for me to post that I finished sending them.

Re: War Room Mafia: Revelations Confirmation stage (2015-02-10)

Confirming!

I got my role.

I got my PM.

Declaring the receipt of my role information.

Has been received, my role.

Confirmed.

Role confirmed.

confirmed.

C. O. N. F. I. R. M. I. N. G.

Confirmed.

I can confirm that I have obtained my role.

We just need @The_Pikachu; and @Phoenicks; to confirm they received roles in the thread.

Meanwhile, lame me forgot that confirmation phase is Night 0 what I get for using computer too long in the night and for not hosting a mafia for so long so here's the text. Enjoy while you wait.

------

Night 0

“All right, you pesky Veterans! We know that you are there somewhere!”

A group of twelve arrived at the Central Plaza of The War Room. It was fearfully quiet. The cold air felt heavy on the shoulders of the New Age members.
“You sure that Hitomi told us to come here?”
“Yeah, I even have the note.”
“What a chance. There shouldn’t be too many of them remaining at this point. They must be the last members we can earn new memories from.”
“If we even meet them that is.”

The twelve fighters were so busy searching the nearby buildings and streets to notice the small bomb attached to the fountain in the center of the plaza.
It was not a bomb full of dynamite powder.

It was a bomb filled with a literally explosive level of brainwaves.
If you remember the events of the 4th War Room Mafia…yeah. That scale.

The New Age team failed in noticing the four figures that were watching them from the top of a building.
“There they are. They are all standing in range.”
Another nodded. “Hit it. It’s rude to keep guests waiting.”
One of the figures pressed a button on a remote.

tumblr_mnrt9g0sbF1st7xqmo1_400.gif

The New Age members had no moment to react when the brainwave bomb detonated.
All buildings within a 1 km radius became a pile of crumbled rocks and torn steel rods. Smoke rose everywhere. Ashes blew into the air.

Really, if this wasn’t a virtual space, this level of explosion could have killed anyone in range.

Thankfully as all of my corny stories say the New Age team was unharmed even in the cyber space perspective. Though, due to the impact of the explosion, all New Age members were scattered all over the Central Plaza area. They were all buried in smithereens and piles of dust.

And luckily for the New Age, life sometimes IS fair.
The thing is, it also happened to the four Veterans that activated the bomb as well. The building they were standing on also collapsed and in a matter of minutes they were all buried in rubble.

A heavy cloud of silence fell in the ruins of Central Plaza as all players remained in shock.

---

Currently it's Night 0. We're waiting for role confirmations.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom