• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia War Room Mafia: Revelations - Live Life - NEW AGE (TOWN) WINS - Ratings&Etc stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: War Room Mafia: Revelations - DAY 3 You get what you asked for 2015-02-17

Should I have not voted Midorikawa at all?

I think you wouldn't have voted (or at least, waited a lot longer) if I didn't ask you directly who was the better target.

Re: War Room Mafia: Revelations - DAY 3 You get what you asked for 2015-02-17

I think you wouldn't have voted (or at least, waited a lot longer) if I didn't ask you directly who was the better target.

You can't just think that, that's just twisting things with nothing to back them up, I could easily say you just voted Midorikawa without being worried of her being lynched because she had 7/8 votes. You never even kept on confronting her IIRC, while I did. You only asked me who was more suspicious too(even claiming you've said something different), not who to vote, so I could have easily avoided that just saying I suspected Soulmaster more and thus kept my vote on him and said I didn't want to make a tie. I honestly was actually thinking of maybe voting Midorikawa if she still didn't respond, and I would have done it earlier if I didn't have work.

I still don't see how any of this links to me as being Mafia, and you still have just followed Leggo's vote without actually confronting what I've said or give an actual accusation.

Re: War Room Mafia: Revelations - DAY 4 Silent Night (2015-02-20)

I guess I'll vote now.

Vote: Stuntology

He hasn't been all that active, he isn't really trying to help the town (in thread anyway), he just jumped on the phoenicks wagon so easily. And I know people can argue that I was also a member of the phoenicks wagon but a lot more reasoning and actual effort went into my vote.

Human, you are dodging my accusation because:

1) You wanted to lynch Midorikawa much more privately than publicly.
2) You deny that there is anything to deny

If Midorikawa was a good lynch, why did it take a near-tie for you to react? Why, when your vote created a tie, did you not do something to move that tie? And why, if you hate no lynches so much that you'd move your vote from your top-suspect Soulmaster, would you create a no lynch tie?

Human, you are dodging my accusation because:

1) You wanted to lynch Midorikawa much more privately than publicly.
2) You deny that there is anything to deny

1) Like I said I don't think I did and even if I did I don't see the issue with this or with what it has to do with anything, you are claiming I was more privately but I felt like I didn't.
2) I'm confused about this? What do you mean?

If Midorikawa was a good lynch, why did it take a near-tie for you to react? Why, when your vote created a tie, did you not do something to move that tie? And why, if you hate no lynches so much that you'd move your vote from your top-suspect Soulmaster, would you create a no lynch tie?

How many times do I have to repeat this... it's because she still didn't build up a case despite me asking her and when the votes on Midorikawa came and she was being scummier by still not building the case on you I decided to vote her because my vote on Soulmaster was pointless and she was becoming more suspicious. I've literally just answered this, it was in the middle of the phase, 24 hours were left, why would I be worried about a tie actually happening in the end of the phase while you still could vote and break it by voting Midorikawa?

I'm going to stop writing anything new and just quote what I've already said if you're going to ask me the same questions, or questions who already have answers, because it's making me feel like you aren't really paying attention to what I'm saying, and I hate repeating myself countless times.

Midorikawa chose to vote you herself when she could have voted somebody else who also had votes...
True.

Also, this.
I was Roleblocked and it sounded more like it was "disabled", which gives me the impression it affects all roles, not just Night actions. EDIT: This kind of Roleblocker
This does not sound like Midorikawa's role PM, so there might be a town roleblocker.

Also @Leggo; why do you suspect i'm mafia?
Just testing reactions and I'm not really sure about the things I feel around 2 AM, but I feel that you are town now, so…

Still subject to change though.
Most likely town to least likely (in order)
RainbowSkittles
Paperhorse
Phoenicks
Flop
CrackFox
The_Pikachu
Denial
BlisseyandtheAquaJets
Soulmaster
HumanDawn
Stuntology

Also, this.
I was Roleblocked and it sounded more like it was "disabled", which gives me the impression it affects all roles, not just Night actions. EDIT: This kind of Roleblocker
This does not sound like Midorikawa's role PM, so there might be a town roleblocker.

Every Night phase, with your strong brainwaves, you can prevent a target from activating their actions and their abilities from being activated.

By actions/abilities I think it also includes passive roles. That could be.

I guess I'll vote now.

Vote: Stuntology

He hasn't been all that active, he isn't really trying to help the town (in thread anyway), he just jumped on the phoenicks wagon so easily. And I know people can argue that I was also a member of the phoenicks wagon but a lot more reasoning and actual effort went into my vote.

Are you voting Stuntology because you don't agree with either the Soulmaster or HumanDawn lynch?

Also @Soulmaster; hello, you have two votes on you. Do you not care enough to defend yourself?

My vote is staying on Human.

Funny how I've voted Midorikawa for not building a case on Phoenicks showing his suspicious posts, and now I'm being voted with players not even building a case on me or explaining how I'm Mafia >.>.

EDIT: Talked with Paperhorse privately. I think I understand it.

UNVOTE: Paperhorse

Instead of voting Soulmaster I'm going to rethink some things and vote later.

Last edited:

Unvote:Soulmaster

Vote:HumanDawn

Dodgy Fog=Scum.

What does Fog even mean...

It's a reference to Paper Mario:The Thousand-Year Door's Flurrie's 3rd Move, where she could place fog on the battlefield that gave your party an evasion boost(AKA dodgyness)

You dodged Phoenicks, and cast a fog over the field of Mafia, AKA the Field of War! So you also spread the fog of war(Yay for bonus Advance Wars references!)

(Sorry for being this late).

I was just Looking back at the game with the perspective that Midorikawa was mafia, and some interesting things came up.

Most importantly, she was the one who first said 'I'd bet Marius (paper horse) and Phoenicks aren't the same alignment. Coming from a mafia member, that seems like an easy way for them to ensure the next two lynches (if they're both town, one gets lynched, we assume he other's mafia, then lynch them next). A major buff for the mafia. So I'm betting that both of them are town aligned (no question about Paperhorse- she started the Midorikawa lynch, but now I believe that Phoenicks is town).

Not a huge thing, but the banter between Midorikawa and Humandawn early in the game didn't seem like something that mafia teammates would engage in.

Also, I noticed that Denial and Crackfox were usually posting similar sentimens to Midorikawa, while rarely directly engaging in conversation with her. This seems like something that teammates would be likely to do. However, Crackfox's vote on Midorikawa is a bit problematic.

So I'll Vote: Denial for now. The HD and Soulmaster votes aren't convincing me.

Human, you still haven't given me a decent answer.

Vote: HumanDawn

Human, you still haven't given me a decent answer.

Vote: HumanDawn

What I've said is more than completely decent, and I still don't see how this connects me as being scum, being it's not like Midorikawa flipped Town. I still have yet to see an accusation either, how does it mean I'm Mafia, and why are you voting me?

You didn't switch to the Midorikawa wagon until it was popular, flip-flopped on how seriously you wanted to lynch that wagon, and have refused to face that contradiction.

You didn't switch to the Midorikawa wagon until it was popular, flip-flopped on how seriously you wanted to lynch that wagon, and have refused to face that contradiction.

I didn't switch to it before because Midorikawa didn't have the attention before and I still wanted to hear from her before being too hasty. I was starting to suspect her after because of how she avoided answering me when I was confronting her. Are you saying I shouldn't vote people later in wagons, making them ties that I know would break later? I haven't flip-flopped anything, you're just making things up. I've said countless times I suspected her enough to be fine with lynching her and just grew more suspicious of her the more she didn't build up a case. Is there something wrong with that?? Please tell me how this line of thinking is bad and scummy, you've voted people before and grew more suspicious of them with how they react to your vote, hell it's a common Town thing, yet when I do it, it's scummy and "flip-flopped".

EDIT: I said privately that I didn't agree with Paperhorse's reasoning:

[18/02/2015 17:58:18] Ruben G: i don't agree with paperhorse's reasoning

I instead made my own and voted Midorikawa for my own reasoning, so I don't see how it's completely follower like just join the latest wagon. The way I see this case on me, it's twisting things and just going on "HumanDawn could be Mafia bussing their partner." with nothing to back it up, Paperhorse said I was hesitant yet I told her I wasn't and she just said that's how she interpreted it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom