• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

War Room Murder Mystery 3 - GAME ENDS, LIFE WINS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: War Room Murder Mystery 3 - TURN 8 - 20150521

@Flopjack; @Life; @Kyriaki; @HumanDawn; @Soulmaster; @badasstroperMCH;

I just realized that I had forgotten to give you the 24-hour midpoint remark.
I haven't received every action yet though. For this once, I'll wait up to 24 hours for those that haven't sent an action.
But after this, I'll just update to prevent the game from dragging for too long.

Re: War Room Murder Mystery 3 - TURN 11 - 20150528

I can't believe it takes 2 days to search a room and move from one room to another.

Re: War Room Murder Mystery 3 - TURN 14 - 20150602

Day 14
1600 PM
Detective's Log

I've been in this mansion for 14 days now, searching every nook-and-cranny for clues. Slowly, I started to cross the names of suspects off my list, gaining confidence in who the murder was.

But that just wasn't enough.

I observed all the possible weapons located in the mansion, taking my time analyzing them for the slightest hint. Only a couple days ago I found it, bringing me one step closer to revealing the murder.

But as more days passed in the mansion, I could feel the tension rising between the other detectives and myself. Did they know I was coming close to the answer? Did they have the answer? Was one of them in cahoots with the murder? My mind couldn't handle all the stress, so I carefully crept over to the dining room hoping that there would be scraps of food I could pick off the plates. Desperate for a taste of food after all this time, I made sure no-one saw my face.

And that's when I saw it. That's when I realized... I had found the final clue, and the murderer would no longer be able to harm anyone else.

I gathered the other detectives and the suspects in the room, ready to spill the beans.

"Detectives... suspects... I have found all the evidence, and now it is time to for me to reveal the dastardly foe behind the death of Phoenicks..."

The murder happened in the Dining Room, with the Sword, and was done by no other than CrackFox.

@Life;

Are you sure, Detective Life? For your answer to be correct, all your suggestions would need to have no clues to turn up. Additionally, why did it take you a bit over 24 hours to reveal the murderer, weapon and location?

@HumanDawn;

I'm 99.9% sure. If I'm wrong, however, I'd rather not mention what Mintaka said and what I was told in my PMs.

The reason why it took me until today (and I apologize for not doing it earlier) is because I was quite tired yesterday and wanted to make a fun post with my prediction, so I didn't get to it until today.

@HumanDawn;

I'm 99.9% sure. If I'm wrong, however, I'd rather not mention what Mintaka said and what I was told in my PMs.

It's 100% if she said she can't disapprove the suggestion. So did she say that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom