• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

War Room Murder Mystery - Murder Solved - Paperhorse wins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: War Room Murder Mystery

Remember, lucky individual who gets to play me...
...:DDDDD

Confirming.

@Buoysel. @Taiki @Paperhorse @Sourcandy @Smasher 101 @Master Mew

The six suspects each backed away slowly, each fearing that the other was the killer. They each decided to find the killer before being the next victim. So each went into the rooms of the manor looking for clues.

It is now Turn 1, if the room you're in has a secret passage, you'll hear from me. Otherwise, you can all PM me your suggestion or if you want to move again you may. You can try to get clues from other people through talking in this thread too.

Last edited:

Hold it! This is hard. Give me a few minutes to see what I'll do D:

@Wolverine I'm waiting for you to respond to my PM.

I swear I thought I had answered it XD

Then what are the subs for? Are we just here if someone cannot participate anymore?

@Fwee~ I don't think I'll use subs in the end as it would be too complicated to manage and hard to catch the subs up to speed, but I'll probably host a similar game in the near future, so look it up.

Awww.... okay....
I'll just go back into my corner, then...

@Fwee~ We have a new mafia game that just opened up though.

@Taiki @Smasher 101 @Shrinking Violet @Master Mew @Paperhorse

We've lost Buoysel. who was playing the role of Taiki. His clues have been redistributed at random. Some of you have received one already. Note to all players, when making a suggestion, you can suggest any location, not just the room you're in.

Turn 4 ends either when I have all actions or tomorrow night.

you what ._.
that sucks badly. damn timezones.

you posted that thing saying that I had to move 12 hours from that post at 3am my time (I'm GMT), and then 12 hours from that is 3pm - thing is, I have school from 9am to 3:30pm, and I can't get on a computer before school. I guess since you've already redistributed my clues it can't be undone, but *shrug*.

Last edited:

@Buoysel. It wasn't a timezone question, last turn lasted well over 2 days and this wasn't the first turn you were inactive. I'd already given an extension to give you guys time to play.

I guess it had completely slipped my mind. Oh well. ^^; There's always another time. Thanks for letting me play anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom