• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

War Room Mystery Murder 2 - Soulmaster wins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: War Room Mystery Murder 2 - Turn 14 - 11/23

*gulp*

It's as if they have been killed and Soulmaster and me are the only ones left ;_;

I'd like it to solve it myself since it's more rewarding that way.

*gulp*

It's as if they have been killed and Soulmaster and me are the only ones left ;_;

Mwahaha. So am I now allowed to ask how close you are to solving it? I'm really close but I need several move phases. 3-4 at the most. Yourself?

*gulp*

Mwahaha. So am I now allowed to ask how close you are to solving it? I'm really close but I need several move phases. 3-4 at the most. Yourself?

one more phase and i'm done :D

Re: War Room Mystery Murder 2 - Turn 18 - 11/25

I'd like to make an accusation.

*gulp*

Here goes ;_;

@Bomika;, the murderer is none other than our War Room moderator, @Paperhorse;! Before our poor Hellion was murdered, Paperhorse called him in her office and told him to meet her in Parma's Office. There, Paperhorse and Hellion were talking about last year's War Room Mystery Murder, where Paperhorse had to pay Hellion again so he would shut his mouth about letting her bribe him to win last year, and cheat the competition, where poor Leopard, known as Iteru at that time, unfairly lost. Paperhorse, who was running low on money herself, begged for Hellion to not let the truth come out. Hellion, showing no mercy to Paperhorse, told her to shut up and slapped her face violently. That's why her face was pink when we found the body. Paperhorse, being unable to bear the thought that her coworkers were going to find out the truth that she cheated to win a game, grabbed one of the many dangerous weapons Parma left lying around in her office for no reason, a Hammer, and hit Hellion's head violently. She then moved the body to where we found it, and pretended to be shocked by covering her mouth.

And that's exactly what happened.

Now hand over that prize Bomika.

Paperhorse, have you no shame?

Last edited:

@Soulmaster; @HumanDawn;

HumanDawn's public accusation was wrong.

The part HumanDawn was wrong in : P

Hence Soulmaster wins!

Don't feel so bad, HumanDawn - actually Soulmaster had suggested the answer during the last Turn anyways, so it was a matter of time. :3

Thank you to the players for participating.

There were errors I made in the game, it's my first after all - mainly that I only realized the real meaning behind the original number of areas. They'd need to be fit that each player can start with one or two clues evenly. I messed up with that, so I had to stick to giving the extra room clues after considering the clues other players had.

motherflipping

god ;_;

Don't feel so bad, HumanDawn - actually Soulmaster had suggested the answer during the last Turn anyways, so it was a matter of time. :3

how is that supposed to make me feel any better ;_;

IT'S WORSE

well good game Soulmaster xD

@HumanDawn; oops. XD
Well, honestly it was a matter of luck, I'm assuming you were relying on luck when making the accusation this turn. XD
~~~

Clues each player started with:

Soulmaster: Iteru, Pistol, Dining Room
Human: Zenax, Wrench, Min’s Office
Aelita: Mintaka, Broomstick, Zenax’s Office
Dark Blueberry: Parma, Whip, Bunker
Kyouhei!: Rayne, Lead Pipe, Lounge
Sputnik: Feralize, Knife, Paperhorse’s Office

(Extra rooms: Library, Parma's Office)

ANSWER: Paperhorse, Hammer, Feralize's Office give ma hammer back sister D:<

TURN 0

Soulmaster : moves to Zenax’s Office
Human : moves to Feralize’s Office
Aelita : moves to Library
Dark Blueberry: X
Kyouhei! : moves to Bunker
Sputnik: X

Turn 1

Soulmaster: “Mintaka, Broomstick, Zenax’s Office” - Aelita shows Mintaka
Human: “Feralize, Pistol, Min’s Office” - Sputnik shows Feralize
Aelita: “Parma, Wrench, Library” - Dark Blueberry shows Parma
Dark Blueberry: moves to Library
Kyouhei!: X
Sputnik: moves to Lounge

Turn 2

Soulmaster: moves to Bunker, Lead Pipe
Human: moves to Library, Lead Pipe
Aelita: moves to Bunker, Rayne
Dark Blueberry: “Feralize, Hammer, Library” - Sputnik shows Feralize, Lounge
Kyouhei!: (eliminated)
Sputnik: “Feralize, Whip, Zenax’s Office” - Aelita shows Zenax’s Office, Lead Pipe

Turn 3

Soulmaster: “Feralize, Knife, Bunker” - Dark B shows Bunker
Human: “Iteru, Pistol, Bunker” - Dark B shows Bunker
Aelita: Feralize, Wrench, Bunker - Dark B shows Bunker
Dark Blueberry: moves to the Dining Room
Sputnik: X

Turn 4

Soulmaster: moves to Library, earns Zenax’s Office
Human: moves to Parma’s Office, earns Paperhorse’s Office
Aelita: moves to the Lounge, earns Feralize
Dark Blueberry: “Parma, Pistol, Dining Room” - Soulmaster shows Pistol, earns Lead Pipe
Sputnik: (eliminated)

Turn 5

Soulmaster: Feralize, Knife, Library - Sputnik shows Knife
Human: Iteru, Pistol, Parma’s Office - Soulmaster shows Iteru
Aelita: Iteru, Wrench, Lounge - Kyouhei! shows Lounge
Dark Blueberry: moves to Min’s Office

Turn 6

Soulmaster: moves to the Lounge
Human: moves to the Dining Room
Aelita: moves to the Dining Room
Dark Blueberry: Zenax, Broomstick, Min’s Office - Human shows Min’s Office

Turn 7

Soulmaster: Feralize, Hammer, Lounge - Kyouhei shows Lounge
Human: Rayne, Whip, Library - Dark Blueberry shows Whip
Aelita: Iteru, Knife, Dining Room - Sputnik shows Knife
Dark Blueberry: moves to the Bunker

Turn 8

Soulmaster: moves to Min’s Office
Human: moves to Paperhorse’s Office
Aelita: X

Turn 9

Soulmaster: Feralize, Hammer, Min’s Office - Human shows Min’s Office
Human: Parma, Broomstick, Lounge - Aelita shows Broomstick
Aelita: moves to Feralize’s Office
Dark Blueberry: Mintaka, Whip, Bunker - Aelita shows Mintaka

Turn 10

Soulmaster: moves to Paperhorse’s Office
Human: moves to Zenax’s Office
Aelita: Iteru, Whip, Feralize’s Office - Dark Blueberry shows Whip

Turn 11

Soulmaster: Iteru, Pistol, Paperhorse’s Office - Sputnik shows Paperhorse’s Office
Human: Paperhorse, Hammer, Dining Room - Soulmaster shows Dining Room
Aelita: X
Dark Blueberry: moves to Library

Turn 12

Soulmaster: moves to Library
HumanDawn: moves to Lounge
Aelita, Dark Blueberry: (eliminated)

Turn 13

Soulmaster: Iteru, Lead Pipe, Library - given Library
Also given: Parma, Whip, Rayne, Bunker, Feralize, Lounge, Whip, Mintaka, Broomstick.

HumanDawn: Mintaka, Knife, Parma’s Office - Aelita shows Mintaka
Also given: Parma, Bunker, Feralize, Zenax’s Office, Lounge, Knife, Pistol, Lead Pipe, Min’s Office, Mintaka

Turn 14

Soulmaster: moves to Parma’s Office
Human: moves to Parma’s Office

Turn 15

Soulmaster: Paperhorse, Hammer, Parma’s Office -> Parma’s Office is given
Human: Rayne, Hammer, Library -> Library is given (Note: I should have given Rayne instead. Thankfully in terms of numbers it didn't affect gameplay badly, but still a mistake.)

Turn 16

Soulmaster: moves to Feralize’s Office
Human: moves to Feralize’s Office

Turn 17

Soulmaster: Paperhorse, Hammer, Feralize’s Office -> cannot be disapproved
Human: Rayne, Hammer, Parma’s Office -> Kyouhei shows the clue Rayne

Turn 18

Human makes a public accusation: Paperhorse, Hammer, Parma's Office
The accusation is wrong, HumanDawn is eliminated, so Soulmaster wins.

Oh yeah,
Thanks to fellow TWR staff - @Parma; @Paperhorse; @Light Bringer; @Zenax; - for writing their office's descriptions. :3
(Hey, check your offices, because there might be some stuff missing after all these investigations. Like, Soulmaster broke the desk lamp in my room ;w;)

Last edited:
Human: Rayne, Hammer, Library -> Library is given (Note: I should have given Rayne instead. Thankfully in terms of numbers it didn't affect gameplay badly, but still a mistake.)

Holy Sh-

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING

omg ;_;

@Bomika;

This was an interesting game... but I have to say that it was a little hard to keep up with ;_; I know I should've said something sooner before you just modkilled me but anyways, good game to everyone who participated.

@Dark Blueberry; the point of the game is to narrow down the elements so that you'd end up with clues related to the murder only. The full list of every clue has been in the OP so there was no need to memorize anything. Each phase required only one PM (and I've accepted actions via IMs or any other outside communication), and there was a full 24-hour interval for each Turn. So I honestly don't understand why it was that difficult to keep up with.

I'll remember to explain each step in detail in the OP though - explaining how to word each suggestion for example - so that those who are signing up knows what they are expected to do in the game before they join.

@Bomika;
;_; I thought I had to memorize everything...XDD Also, if you guessed and got something partially right, like X used Hammer on Y and Hammer was one of the answers, wouldn't it be notified? Or do partial answers don't count at all?

@Bomika;
;_; I thought I had to memorize everything...XDD Also, if you guessed and got something partially right, like X used Hammer on Y and Hammer was one of the answers, wouldn't it be notified? Or do partial answers don't count at all?
Partial answers don't count, and such answers wouldn't be notified. Because the game works by receiving clues that are not part of the answer.
In the end, if you guessed the full answer, I'd have sent a reply 'This suggestion cannot be disapproved'. Which means that the suggestion they made would be answer. :p

@HumanDawn; you would have had to spend another turn anyways for the location then. If you were given Rayne, you wouldn't have received Library.

I know, but then I would have went to either the library or Feralize's Office :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom