• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

War Room Party (5th game) - Finally over, Town victory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: War Room Party (5th game) - CONFIRMING PARTICIPATION - 10/22

Confirming that Mintaka has something to be scared of.

Re: War Room Party (5th game) - CONFIRMING PARTICIPATION - 10/22

Okay, three days. Most have confirmed that they will play. Since there was only one person that cannot participate, I'll just invite one user to replace Rayne.

While I'll send role PMs later, I'll start accepting subs from now. Since I'll sub players rather than modkill as much as I can, some subs will be appreciated.

Re: War Room Party (5th game) - ACCEPTING SUBS - 10/25

Welp, better late than never.

Confirming that I'll sub for Rayne... even if I don't have to (Peer pressure... XD).

1. @Akuraito;
2. @Atomic;
3. @Buoy;
4. @Feralize;
5. @Greece;
6. @Hitomi;
7. @Iteru;
8. @Joltik;
9. @KidBeano;
10. @Mijzelffan;
11. @Mr. Fahrenheit;
12. @Neon Borealis;
13. @Neonsands;
14. @Paperhorse;
15. @Phoenicks;
16. @SageGaga;
17. @Soulmaster;
18. @Zenax;

Okay, with players confirmed, I'll send roles out.

PLEASE DO NOT CONFIRM UNTIL I CHANGE THE PHASE TO NIGHT 0.

Just a reminder, from now on, Instant Messages (i.e. Skype, AIM) are not allowed for this game.

Let me know if you need a sub

Willing to sub, if someone mysteriously dies necessary.

1. @Akuraito;
2. @Atomic;
3. @Buoy;
4. @Feralize;
5. @Greece;
6. @Hitomi;
7. @Iteru;
8. @Joltik;
9. @KidBeano;
10. @Mijzelffan;
11. @Mr. Fahrenheit;
12. @Neon Borealis;
13. @Neonsands;
14. @Paperhorse;
15. @Phoenicks;
16. @SageGaga;
17. @Soulmaster;
18. @Zenax;
(^ ...mention spam. -w-)

~

Someone suggested that, and it took a few seconds for the idea to sink in everyone’s minds.

“Hey, that actually is a good idea!”
“What? Looking at the number of people here, if whoever that were mafia won, they’d all be eating like a third or a fourth of this tart!”
“More like fourth or fifth, I bought it, I’d like a slice.”
“So what’s the problem? A tenth of a slice would be still better than a paper-thin slice.”
“And we aren’t sleepy anyway, we’d love a good mafia game.”

In the end, those remaining awake thought this was a good idea. After all, what were they? They had joined The War Room’s activities for strategy games. Mafia games often solved problems like this.

“And I think we have the perfect person to host this game.”

Everyone turned to look at ‘Mintaka’, who lowered an eyebrow in response.

“Uh, what?”
“Come on, you bought the tart, so it’s your job to distribute it to the winners.”
“Besides, you arrived late, so it’s your turn to do something for this party.”
“What? Just what could I do to assign who to be mafia and who town?”
“That’s entirely up to you, miss.”

Everyone watched as ‘Mintaka’ thought quietly for a few minutes.

“Oh okay, I think I know how to make this work. I brought my laptop, so I’ll look for that reality space creating program that we recovered a few months ago. I can use it to run this game.”
“Oh yes, I always wanted to play a game in that reality space again.”
“After all, it’s always easier to play games with a fake identity. I’ll assign each of you a different look – I can connect to the TWR’s server to fetch some data just for the identity part. Sure, well, depending on how the reality space wants it, you might just be yourself. Not like I’ll let you say that for the sake of fairness in this game.”
“Sweet! Then you could just randomly assign which of us to be town and be mafia.”
“Yeah…but actually, taking a look at who are here, I think I know which ones out of you to make mafia. So don’t even joke about who you yourselves are. I won’t take that lightly.”
Fine, miss. You were never a fan of nameclaiming after all.

So…would you please return to your rooms for a few minutes? I’ll tell you guys when you can come out – that will be when I gave all of you your fake identities.

“Okay guys, I enabled the reality space system in this building. So wherever you go in this building, you’ll retain your fake identity.

However, I will leave a certain area of this ballroom to be from that this reality space. So if you’re dead, you’ll be kicked out of the reality space. Your identity will be revealed too. There will be a sound barrier between this ‘dead zone’ and the rest of the reality space. So if you’re dead, your voice won’t be recognized by the remaining players again. I’ll also announce if that person was Town or Mafia, of course.

About how to send actions, don’t worry, just…THINK, about who you want to target. Your brainwave will send a message to my laptop and I’ll sort the actions and all that jazz for you.
That goes for communicating with other players, be it mafia or town. For those who are mafia, I’ll set up a separate communication bubble that is only visible for you mafia players so that you can safely exchange plans with each other.

Just to make sure we have everyone here, let's do a roll call, shall we?”

~

Dear Mintaka,

You are Mintaka…yourself.

79738.png

You are hosting this game, via running the reality system on your laptop. You can’t control what the players do. Otherwise, you can do whatever you think you need to do to run this game.
You assign roles to the players; their alignment, victory conditions, and any actions/abilities that you want to grant them.
You can remove players if you find a need to take extreme actions. (This will make you cry, really badly.) You also accept commands from players and send in results based on what the players did.
When a player is lynched or killed, it’s your job to remove their temporary identity and reveal who they were and what their alignment was. Also you remove their link with the reality space, so that they cannot affect the game.

You cannot be killed in any method. You run the game after all outside the reality space, after all.

You are allied with yourself, a Neutral. You win when the game ends.
Just an example to show the basic format of role PMs :p

IT IS NOW NIGHT 0.

I sent all the role PMs. Confirm that you received your role by posting in the thread.

Day 1 is schedule to start on 11 PM (GMT +9), October 26th.

Re: War Room Party (5th game) - NIGHT 0 CONFIRM YOUR ROLE - 10/25

Confirming.

Confirming.

Confirming.

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

Are you trying to flirt with me?

hehehe

Got my role.

Confirming

Oh yes, if you have any questions regarding your role, feel free to ask. Stick to PMs or IMs (using IMs to contact me privately is acceptable) please when asking questions regarding your role.

I have received a role PM.

El confirmito.

Confirmatio cappuccino.

Role received.

Confirm.

Conform