• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

War Room Players Contact List (Time-zones, Skype and QuickTopic)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just signed up for Skype! I go by jokool19.

Now to get back to figuring out how it works..... :dizzy:

Edit: Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand I just spammed a bunch of contact requests because I'm not sure what I'm doing....

If you get some weird request on your skype from a joey wheeler, jokool19, or whatever, feel free to ignore it.

Last edited:
even though i'm on indefinite hiatus from mafia games...

Quicktopic: Aestivate (with the capital because apparently QT is case-sensitive)

est btw :U

Time Zone: GMT
QT: CrackFox91

Okay it seems I will be here more active for a while so.
Timezone GMT +1
Skype super.mariowie :s Staying with my theme because I will add no numbers to it :d.
QT mariowie

UTC -5

QuickTopic: Callisto

I think I should note that I primarily use my cell phone for Skyping. The War Room Official Chat knows this, but others probably don't. If someone could note that beside my Skype name, that would be great. Others that use their phones for Skype can do that, too, but I'm probably the only one.

I think I should note that I primarily use my cell phone for Skyping. The War Room Official Chat knows this, but others probably don't. If someone could note that beside my Skype name, that would be great. Others that use their phones for Skype can do that, too, but I'm probably the only one.
I also use my phone for Skype often, but I'm not sure I understand why it needs to be notated. Can you elaborate?

For why I accidentally call people and the reason why I type and respond slowly. XP Now that you ask that, it is kind of useless...

Time zone: UTC -5 (NYC, Boston, Atlanta)
Quicktopic: Flame_Alex

@HumanDawn
Sorry, but when I wrote my previous time zone, I forgot that it is currently daylight daylight time, so it's actually UTC -5. Sorry about the confusion. Technically it's -4 right now where I live, because of daylight savings though. My mistake.

Last edited:
Switched my Skype to justiceapollos! If you want me as a contact (???), I'll be there from now on.

I'm in UTC -6, zarina.naminyte on Skype and Nytie on Quicktopic

This is Faerie/Yata. Had my previous account perma-banned because of some weird stuff that happened in that account, but got permission to make a new one. All the contact information's still the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom