• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Books Warrior Cats by Erin Hunter

Who owns Sunningrocks?

• ThunderClan

• RiverClan

Results are only viewable after voting.

Nanulak

A ghost in the snow • previously PokefanKIV
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
I don’t expect this to be a popular thread, but if you’re a Warriors fan, come here and chat or something! Discuss, have fun, speculate, even argue! Just anything Warriors!

Note for the Sunningrocks poll, Sunningrocks was RiverClan’s until Twolegs changes the flow of the river, connecting Sunningrocks to the land. After that, ThunderClan thought that it was theirs given by StarClan. It was connected to dry land on their side of the border, after all! After that, an everlasting battle ensued for them until the Clans left the Forest

It's been a long time since I've seen anyone even mention the Warriors series. The first series were the books I read, alongside Harry Potter, when I was still homeschooled as they were the only two British book series I really loved. I've read a few of the other installments until I dropped it when I went to public high school. I think I still have most of the books and their field guides, Super Editions and graphic comics, along with the spin off series Seekers (with the bears). I know they made another spin off series called Survivors, following dogs, but it didn't really catch on with me as I kind of fell out of love the group's works (surprisingly since I love canines); mostly because it felt like they added someone new to the team and the writing quality started to vary greatly around, I think, mid Power of Three or so.

What I really loved about it though, was the fandom at the time. I know it's mostly dead now from what I've seen and sort of heard, but I remember a few years ago watching animations based on the series on YouTube; AMV's with songs from Disney movies, Vocaloid, bands and anime, fanmade anime openings/endings, etc. I even remember a small fan project where a group animated and voice acted a few chapters from the very first book, though I don't know if they ever saw it through and finished the project. I also remember a lot of AMV's featuring the Ashfur x Squirrelflight ship being super popular, the one I remember taking off was the two featured in an animation with the song Mr. Brightside by The Killers. I kind of wish it would see a reemergence with a lot of the old guard from then, probably would make me hop back into the fandom again.

Also, to answer the question provided, pretty sure it was later added to Thunderclan territory, especially after the change in the river's flow, which forced their borders to change. They needed it to hunt and actually did use that part of their territory to scout and hunt. Riverclan, iirc, only really used it to relax since they were able to swim across the water to reach it and only hunted there when the water froze over, but once that changed, it was mostly in Thunderclan turf. Even still, I'm pretty sure Sunningrocks was mostly in Thunderclan territory regardless.

Last edited:
It's been a long time since I've seen anyone even mention the Warriors series. The first series were the books I read, alongside Harry Potter, when I was still homeschooled as they were the only two British book series I really loved. I've read a few of the other installments until I dropped it when I went to public high school. I think I still have most of the books and their field guides, Super Editions and graphic comics, along with the spin off series Seekers (with the bears). I know they made another spin off series called Survivors, following dogs, but it didn't really catch on with me as I kind of fell out of love the group's works (surprisingly since I love canines); mostly because it felt like they added someone new to the team and the writing quality started to vary greatly around, I think, mid Power of Three or so.

What I really loved about it though, was the fandom at the time. I know it's mostly dead now from what I've seen and sort of heard, but I remember a few years ago watching animations based on the series on YouTube; AMV's with songs from Disney movies, Vocaloid, bands and anime, fanmade anime openings/endings, etc. I even remember a small fan project where a group animated and voice acted a few chapters from the very first book, though I don't know if they ever saw it through and finished the project. I also remember a lot of AMV's featuring the Ashfur x Squirrelflight ship being super popular, the one I remember taking off was the two featured in an animation with the song Mr. Brightside by The Killers. I kind of wish it would see a reemergence with a lot of the old guard from then, probably would make me hop back into the fandom again.

Also, to answer the question provided, pretty sure it was later added to Thunderclan territory, especially after the change in the river's flow, which forced their borders to change. They needed it to hunt and actually did use that part of their territory to scout and hunt. Riverclan, iirc, only really used it to relax since they were able to swim across the water to reach it and only hunted there when the water froze over, but once that changed, it was mostly in Thunderclan turf. Even still, I'm pretty sure Sunningrocks was mostly in Thunderclan territory regardless.
How did you come to learn of Warriors? I remember my sister’s boyfriend suggested it to her and when I saw the cat books (I really like cats), I wanted to read them. As of now, she’s in the middle of The New Prophecy while I’ve read all of them except for some ebooks

How did you come to learn of Warriors? I remember my sister’s boyfriend suggested it to her and when I saw the cat books (I really like cats), I wanted to read them. As of now, she’s in the middle of The New Prophecy while I’ve read all of them except for some ebooks

I was around eight or nine when I first got them, so around 2003/4 was when I was getting the first installment, The Prophecies Begin, as occasional gifts from my parents. After finishing the first installment I found the first volume of The New Prophecy at Barnes & Noble and my mom got it for me, then I always asked for any new books in the series as birthday and Christmas gifts.

I was around eight or nine when I first got them, so around 2003/4 was when I was getting the first installment, The Prophecies Begin, as occasional gifts from my parents. After finishing the first installment I found the first volume of The New Prophecy at Barnes & Noble and my mom got it for me, then I always asked for any new books in the series as birthday and Christmas gifts.
Lucky. You get to have the actual books. I’m stuck with library books, at least until my parents bought me The Prophecy Begins this Christmas

You should read Bamboo Kingdom. It’s another series by Erin Hunter. The first one is in the making still, as it’s very new (although that didn’t stop Bravelands from having so many books), but the four or five books that are out I’ve found quite enjoyable!

Back
Top Bottom