• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Warrior Cats Mafia [ENDGAME - The Dark Forest and AlaskaPigeon wins!] [8.15.12]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Catspring

shsl music club member
Reaction score
21ndqbc.png

WARRIORS MAFIA
Hosted by @America*

A long time ago, the forest was at peace and all the Clans lived together in harmony. Then everything changed when the Dark Forest attacked. The heroes are led by Firestar, the brave and spirited leader of ThunderClan. The Dark Forest has many treacherous villains, the most notorious being Tigerstar, a power-hungry killer. Each cat brings new skills with the ability to seriously cripple the other team. Only one thing’s for certain – last Warrior standing wins.

Rules:
1. Nameclaiming, roleplaying, giving obvious hints about your character, and revealing any or all of your role PM is forbidden. You are allowed to claim your Clan and your rank, but nothing more.
2. No flaming, baiting, or insulting. Please don’t get this thread shut down, guys. The first time you are rude/disrespectful, you will get an in-thread warning and a mention. The second time you will be either modkilled or subbed out.
3. If you are inactive for two phases, I will message you telling you that you have been inactive. If you don't post the next phase, you will be subbed out.
4. Don't play against your win condition or put friendship before the game. Have a reason to form each alliance.
5. To join, answer this: Coke or Pepsi?
6. During the voting phase, if there is a tie between someone being lynched and no lynch, lynching will win.
7. Please PM me every game-related PM, QT, Skype chat, or any other form of out-of-thread communication.
8. Phase updates will take place at 7 PM EST every day.
The Clans and Ranks:
(this WILL be useful if rank claiming / Clan claiming needs to be done!)

The Clans:

ThunderClan – the main Clan in the series and receives most of the attention. ThunderClan warriors are brave, strong, and fierce, but also playful and friendly. Their territory is a vast expanse of forest. They hunt squirrels, birds, mice, and rabbits.

RiverClan – the Clan bordering ThunderClan to the left. They’re sleek and well-fed with fur naturally resistant to water, enabling them to be talented swimmers. Their territory is a triangular peninsula surrounded on three sides by a swift, flowing river. They mainly feed on fish and water voles.

ShadowClan – It is said the North wind blows over ShadowClan and chills their hearts. They're not evil, just not the nicest of cats. They live in a marshland, and are known for eating whatever they can find - even frogs and lizards.

WindClan – the cats of WindClan are very agile and fast. They're generally friendly and helpful and have a good relationship with ThunderClan. They live on the flat moorland, and hunt mainly rabbits.

StarClan - A beautiful land where the dead cats reside (unless they're evil, in which they go to the Dark Forest). They can walk in the dreams of the living cats and deliver prophecies. They have a very close connection with the medicine cat of each clan.

Ranks:

Kit: A kitten. Each kit's name ends in "kit". (Examples: Snowkit, Hollykit, Leafkit, Lionkit, etc.)

Apprentice: Once a kit is six moons (months) old, they become an apprentice. The "kit" in their name is replaced with "paw" and they are assigned a mentor. (Examples: Hollypaw, Lionpaw, Cinderpaw, Ashpaw, etc.)

Warrior: Once an apprentice has completed training, they receive their full warrior name. The "paw" is replaced with something that fits them, whether it's by looks or personality. (Examples: Hollyleaf, Lionblaze, Fireheart, Graystripe, Bluefur, etc.)

Elder: When a warrior has served a long and full life in the Clan, they retire to the elder's den and finally get some peace and quiet. They're known for being grumpy and always talking about the "old days". Elders do not receive a name change.

Medicine Cat Apprentice: The apprentice of the medicine cat and healer-in-training. They learn the use of each herb and have a close connection with StarClan. There is ONE medicine cat apprentice in each Clan. They are named like a normal apprentice.

Medicine Cat: The healer of the Clan. They fix up the cats using their knowledge of herbs, and often receive prophecies from the warrior ancestors in StarClan. There is ONE medicine cat in each Clan. They are named like a normal warrior.

Deputy: The second-in-command. If the leader dies, they will become the new leader. Deputies must have held warrior status and trained an apprentice. They are named like a normal warrior. There is ONE deputy in each Clan.

Leader: The leader of the Clan and the one who calls the shots. There is ONE leader in each Clan - however, in the first series Bluestar and Firestar were leaders of ThunderClan at different times so keep that in mind. Leaders receive nine lives from StarClan and have the end of their name changed to "star". (Examples: Bluestar, Firestar, Tigerstar, Leopardstar, Crookedstar, etc.)

Players:
1. @Hawkeye @Gotpika - Lynched Day 9 - Squirrelflight
2. @GengarWithSunglasses @Feralize - Killed Night 6 - Cinderpelt
3. @VeloJello - Killed in Endgame - Leafpool
4. @Dark Victini - Killed Night 8 - Bluestar
5. @Soulmaster - Killed in Endgame - Sorreltail
6. @Neonsands - Killed Night 2 - Sandstorm
7. @Ryuutakeshi - Killed Night 4 - Brightheart
8. @GliscorMan - Lynched Day 6 - Spottedleaf
9. @Syxx - Killed Night 7 - Graystripe
10. @Tris79 - Lynched Day 5 - Tigerstar
11. @Alaskapigeon - Won Day 5 - Ravenpaw
12. @Feliciano - Killed Night 3 - Firestar
13. @Jolty Febe - Lynched Day 1 - Swiftpaw
14. @Axle Helios - Lynched Day 8 - Hawkfrost
15. @Thunder Lord Z - Won - Brambleclaw
16. @Neon Borealis - Won - Brokenstar
17. @Fresa - Lynched Day 4 - Darkstripe
18. @Scarlet Enchantress - Lynched Day 7 - Yellowfang
19. @Rayne* - Killed Night 5 - Whitestorm

Subs:

Phase Changes:
Day 1
Night 1
Day 2
Night 2
Day 3
Night 3
Day 4
Night 4
Day 5
Night 5
Day 6
Night 6
Day 7
Night 7
Day 8

Last edited:
Re: Warrior Cats Mafia [Sign-Ups Open]

In!

And neither, Dr. Pepper.

@America*; you forgot to put the Mafia: heading.

Count me in!

EDIT: Posted too quickly. Coke forever!

In! (with almost no experience about warriors or Mafia Whatsoever)

can i say Root beer instead?

Sorry guys - this game was postponed due to my Armies game ^^;
Sign-ups are open again, hope you're still interested in playing!

Oh Oh pick me pick me :)
Hmm out of those I'd say Coke, But Dr. Pepper is my favorite.

I'll join.

And neither. I gave up drinking soda almost a year ago. If I had to pick, I'd go with Jones soda.

Dr. Pepper.

I was in the last Warriors Game (as Crowfeather) and back when the War Room started it was run by Rainstar and Hawkfire (Rayne and me (oh, and Nick)) So, yeah. Big Warriors fan here wanting to play.

In this.

And no, not really no. Just no. But maybe Jarritos.

Re: Warrior Cats Mafia [Sign-Ups Open - 12 spots left]

I'm so in!
My fav Soda is Vernor's Ginger Ale, and I prefer Pepsi over Coke.

Also, you should somehow include Scourge in the game. Maybe make him the serial killer?

Re: Warrior Cats Mafia [Sign-Ups Open - 12 spots left]

Also, you should somehow include Scourge in the game. Maybe make him the serial killer?

Most cats from the first series are in here, but I can't say any more than that :)

Re: Warrior Cats Mafia [Sign-Ups Open - 9 spots left]

Sign me up, cap'n!

Eh, why the hell not. Sign me up. Dr. Pepper.

EDIT: I spy a typo. In the first series, RiverClan borders ThunderClan on the left, not the right. ShadowClan is on ThunderClan's right. If you think of it like an area of land with an X drawn through it, the territories go (clockwise from the top) WindClan->ShadowClan->ThunderClan->RiverClan.

Last edited:

I spy a typo. In the first series, RiverClan borders ThunderClan on the left, not the right. ShadowClan is on ThunderClan's right. If you think of it like an area of land with an X drawn through it, the territories go (clockwise form the top) WindClan->ShadowClan->ThunderClan->RiverClan.

Ohh - sorry, I'll fix that. Thanks for pointing it out!

Re: Warrior Cats Mafia [Sign-Ups Open - 8 spots left]

Featherclaw! Yay! :3

Re: Warrior Cats Mafia [Sign-Ups Open - 8 spots left]

Wait, is this taking place in the original forest, or at the lake?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom