• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Warrior Cats Mafia [ENDGAME - The Dark Forest and AlaskaPigeon wins!] [8.15.12]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great game and great ending. Most ironically, right after Sour said

So I give props to mafia for hitting hard where it counted. Whether you knew it or not, you definitely struck down the right targets at the right time. Had we got an inch in, I feel like this would have been a whole different game, but you guys seriously shined and I have to give credit for that.

I'm pleased my suspicions on Sour and @Axle Helios; were on the spot from early on though I don't think I could have predicted @Neon Borealis; as easily, even toward the end game. For your first mafia role I think you played it brilliantly (especially that silencing ;P)

Great game everyone.

*Single tear comes form eye*

Sniff.... thank you. You played awesomely too.

You don't know how disappointing it was that I got killed early on. I was sooo happy with how things were going (although I did feel like either Rayne or Ryuu was mafia).

I didn't even get killed for any good reason. You guys were just talking about me since you silenced me, and then since your plan didn't work out you just chose to kill me. That stinks. I guess I should be more quiet from now on.

Don't take it personally, Neon, most of the time we were honestly just killing off the most experienced players, with a few lucky picks here and there.
Congratulations to my teammates that lasted until the end, even though I'm a little bitter I was killed so close to winning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom