• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Warrior Eevees: Pokemon of the Clans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skitty-Lover

Meow.
Reaction score
Yes, the name is lame, don't shoot me.
If you've never read the Warrior books then you might want to learn a bit about it on the wiki. Some information will be provided in this post though, and if you have any questions feel free to ask.

Background

Winter, a major time of death in the Clans. It struck and took many lives from every Clan, and they were relieved to see spring come. Until the floods. Floods destroyed much of every clan's territory, and wiped out the plains. Now the three Clans, Storm Clan, Light Clan, and Frost Clan need to survive the summer and rebuild their Clans. Due to territories being destroyed they'll want to expand and hopefully gain some valuable resources.

Mechanics

Each Clan consist of certain types of eeveeloutions.

Storm Clan has Jolteon and Vaporeaon
Light Clan has Umbreon and Espeon
Frost Clan has Glaceon and Flareon.

Every medicine cat is a Leafeon, so there can only be three Leafeon in the game.
Kits and Apprentices are Eevees, they choose what evoloution they want at the Warrior Ceremony.

Naming Basics

There is a certain way each eeveeloution must be named.

If they're a kit their name must end in -kit. (Ex- Leafkit)
If they're an apprentice their name must end in -paw. (Ex-Leafpaw)
If they're a warrior their name suffix can be anything. (Ex-Leafnose)
If they're a leader then their name ends in -star. (Ex- Leafstar)

All names must follow this format, there will be a field on the Sign Up for you to put their warrior name if you're using a kit or apprentice.

Name-(If they're a kit or an apprentice put their future name in parentheses)
Position-
Clan-
Eeveeloution-(If your character is an eevee then put their future eeveeloution in parentheses)
Gender-
Lineage-*Optional*
Appearence-
Personality-
History-(Not necessary for kits and apprentices)
Theme Song-*Optional*(It helps us to get to know your character better)
Skills-
Flaws-
Mentor(ing)-(You and another player can have your characters mentor each other)
Other-
Since they're Pokemon instead of learning moves they'll learn Pokemon attacks.

My SU

Name- Veilstar

Position- Clan leader

Clan- Stormclan

Eeveeloution- Vaporeon

Gender- Female

Appearence- Veilstar is a regular Vaporeon except the fin on the left side of her face has three tears in it, due to being battle wounds.

Personality- Veilstar is fearless. She is quite smart and good at stratagizing, but is often forgetful. She's a generally nice person unless you cross her, then she shows her nasty temper. She holds grudges quite easily and will go out of her way to attack you when it's convienant.

History- Veilstar hadn't planned on becoming leader, though she secretly wanted it like every kit. But because she's loyal to the end and obeyed her leader, Silverstar, she managed to climb the ranks and made it to leader. Veilstar got the tears in her fin in a fight with a rogue Umbreon, but regards the tears fondly due to them being considered signs of bravery.

Theme Song- Can't think of one right now...

Skills- Swimming, catching fish, stratagizing.

Flaws- Forgetful, a bit of a loner.

Name- Mosspaw (Mosspelt)

Position- Apprentice

Clan- Stormclan

Eeveeloution- Eevee (Jolteon)

Gender- Female

Lineage- Daughter of Rocknose and Speckletail(deceased); sister of Robinpaw

Appearence- Mosspaw has a very soft, fluffy pelt, and her fur is usually sticking out everywhere. Her eyes are silver with gold flecks that sparkle in sunlight.

Personality- Mosspaw has a very bright and bubbley personality. She's usually pleasent and tries to counter others bad attitudes. She hates seeing her friends hurt. She's silly and sometimes gets in troulbe for her behavior.

History- None.

Theme Song- None.

Skills- Making friends, climbing

Flaws- Goofs off, clumsy

Mentor- Stormbob

Name: Robinpaw (Robinflight)

Position- Apprentice

Clan- Stormclan

Eeveeloution- Eevee (Jolteon)

Gender-Male

Lineage- Son of Rocknose and Speckletail (deceased), brother of Mosspaw.

Appearence- His fur is very hard and wire like in texture and appearance. His eyes are also a orangish color.

Personality- He has an intresting personality to say the least. He's very ambitious, and often struggles with his ambition as it threatens to take over sometimes. He acts obedient on the outside, but on the inside is very rebellios. He's often quiet and lost in thought, preferring to be solitary then the company of others, even his sister. Robinpaw does show an occassional sign of affection, but that's very rare.

Theme Song- Skillet Monster

Skills- Observing, great sense of smell.

Flaws- Over-ambitious, anti-social.

Mentor(ing)- Aquaclaw

Name- Rocknose

Position- Warrior

Clan- Stormclan

Eeveeloution- Jolteon

Gender- Male

Lineage- Father of Robinpaw and Mosspaw; Mate to Speckletail (deceased)

Appearence- He's a fairly large Jolteon with many battle scars. He has jagged scars running across his flank and a scar by his left eye.

Personality- He has the personality of a rock. He's very gruff and usually silent, not because he hates socializing but because he's socially awkward. He usually shows little emotion and has been this way since he lost his mate in the beginning of Leafbare. He's good natured though and loves kits, so he'll often visit the nursery just to see them. He's not very smart either.

History- Rocknose was orphaned as a kit when both his parents died of whitecough, but a kind Queen in the Clan adopted him and took care of him until he was an apprentice. He worked diligently to become a warrior, wanting to make his adopted mother proud, but she died in battle shortly before his warrior ceremony. He occassionally tries to send messages up to her and his biological parents up in Starclan. It pained him to loose his mate to the same sickness, and he's trying his hardest to watch his kits for any signs of the illness also.

Skills- Climbing, ambushing.

Flaws- Not very smart, not good at stratagizing.

Mentor(ing)- Rainpaw

Storm Clan

Leader- Veilstar
Deputy- Aquaclaw
Medicine Cat- Autumnsky
Elders:
Warriors: Stormbob; Rocknose; Silentsong;
Apprentices: Mosspaw; Rainpaw; Robinpaw; Tagpaw;
Kits: Splashkit;

Light Clan

Leader-Gracestar
Deputy-Nightclaw
Medicine Cat-Fallenleaf
Elders:
Warriors: Nightclaw; Brightclaw;
Apprentices: ;
Kits: Duskit; Sunkit; Tangledkit; Whitekit;

Frost Clan

Leader- Icestar
Deputy- Fireclaw
Medicine Cat- Shroomfoot
Elders:
Warriors: Blitztail;
Apprentices: Joypaw; Sorrowpaw; Eaglepaw;
Kits:

Rouges

Ripper

Rules

Swearing is allowed, but please try to keep it at a minimal. I detest it greatly.
Romance is allowed, obviously, but PG please.
All other basic rules apply.

Last edited:
I'm pretty interested in this. I really don't think I can devote time to it, but just in case, can you reserve me as a Leafeon for the Storm clan? If I don't post back in a day or two just count me out.

I've been obsessed with Warriors for moths now, and I've read every book!!! :-D

Name- Gracestar
Position- Leader
Clan- LightClan
Eeveelution- Espeon
Appearance- Gracestar has snowy white fur with faint streaks of pale blue. Her claws are sharper than most, and could cut anyone's throat with a mere scratch, although Gracestar has never done that. She has pale purple eyes with specks of silver in them, and it is rumored that those eyes can make an entire battle end with one glare.
Personality- Gracestar is always calm, even in an emergency. She is friendly and has a way with words that can sometimes confuse enemies into not fighting. Gracestar is good at keeping peace within her Clan, and manages to keep everyone loyal to her.
History- Gracestar has an... interesting past, to say the least. She stumbled into the camp as a kit, half-starved and with no memory of her past. It was immediately known that she was something special, as even then a blind Rattata could know that she was gifted in both fighting and intelligence. Despite having no brute strength whatsoever, Gracestar made up for it in both cunning and strategical ability. She quickly rose through her Clan's ranks, and eventually became the leader of the Clan.
Theme Song- Erm... None?
Skills- Cunning and strategic, as well as, well, graceful.
Flaws- No brute strength, and a bit too modest for her own good.

Name- Nightclaw
Position- Deputy
Clan- LightClan
Eeveelution- Umbreon
Appearance- Large and well-muscled, with pure black eyes and gray fur streaked with red. Has somewhat dull yet powerful claws that are rumored to be able to smash through six inches of tree bark and an inch of pure rock.
Personality- Nightclaw is ambitious and somewhat dangerous to be around. He mostly uses violence to get his way, and finds peace pointless. Nightclaw has a fiery temper, and generally thinks of everyone as below him. Nightclaw will use almost any method to get what he wants, but no one really sees him as anything but a brave warrior.
History- Nightclaw was clan-born like most of the Pokemon in LightClan. He was powerful from the very beginning, and everyone in the Clan knew that he was destined for greatness. Nightclaw knew it as well, and earned his name by training every night with no sleep for moons on end. He rose through the ranks of Lightclan somewhat slowly, as Gracestar knew that Nightclaw was too ambitious for his own good. However, with the ever-shrinking amount of Pokemon surviving through leaf-bare, Nightclaw was finally elected deputy. However, it is unknown how far Nightclaw might go to keep his Clan strong...
Theme Song- None
Skills- Powerful and deadly in battle. Rarely tires.
Flaws- Ambitious and arrogant, as well as stubborn.

Name- Fallenleaf
Position- Medicine Cat
Clan- LightClan
Eeveelution- Leafeon
Appearance- Looks about the same as most Leafeon, but has lighter colored leaves.
Personality- Fallenleaf is logical and very intelligent, and can find the solution to almost any problem, no matter how hard. Fallenleaf hates violence, although he knows that if there was no violence there would be no medicine cats. Fallenleaf is ambitious, but not as much as his brother. He knows his limits and is very well-respected.
History- Brother of Nightclaw, it was immediately apparent that Fallenleaf was nothing like his brother. He was ambitious, yes, but not in a way that could possibly pose a threat to his clan. Fallenleaf was smart yet somewhat strong, and had visions of StarClan even before becoming a Medicine Cat. Gracestar took a special interest in Fallenleaf, perhaps hoping he would become leader one day, but Fallenleaf wanted to be a medicine cat. He was very successful in this position, and managed to keep the clan alive throughout many leaf-bares with the careful use of herbs. Fallenleaf's future is laid out in front of him, but will StarClan have other ideas?
Theme Song- None.
Skills- Smart, and can make herbs last longer than they usually would.
Flaws- Not strong enough to defeat many warriors, and sometimes a bit arrogant (he blames his brother for that one, though).

Sorry for the short bios... I was in a hurry.

Last edited:
Rocker-Reserved.

Oshawotter-Accepted. I'll edit you in in a bit, I need to go somewhere now.

Reserve me a spot for now, please. I'll type up the SU in a bit. Though I'm still deciding which Clan I want to join and what I want to become.. Hmm, I wonder what's nicer - kit or apprentice...

Reserved!

Oshawotter-I just realized I forgot to put "personality" in the sign up. If you could edit that in I'd appreciate it. Thanks.

Last edited:
Oh I don't have much time so can you reserve me a spot for Frostclan leader?

Name- Rainpaw (Rainheart)
Position- Apprentice
Clan- Storm Clan
Eeveeloution- Eevee (Vaporeon)
Gender- Female

Appearance- As an Eevee, Rainpaw has a slightly different color compared to others. The reason for this is unknown, and it is not that evident (though the Clan leader knows of this). Once she evolves into a Vaporeon, her skin is a different shade of blue as well. The color is a bit more liquidy... It somehow blends in with the rain and rivers, becoming perfect for camouflage.

Personality- She is a very friendly young kit, though not everybody likes her due to her exterior appearance's differences. She doesn't mind this at all, and is convinced she would pull through in the end. At an early age, she already loved swimming - and was rather good at it.

Skills- Swimming, Making Friends, Sneaking when from rivers/rainy weather
Flaws- Not very good with navigation when it comes to mountains, volcanoes, and some other landforms. Sometimes is a bit too childish (as an apprentice).

Mentor(ing)- Rocknose (Skitty_Lover's Warrior) will be mentoring Rainpaw.

Other- I was thinking if I could make another SU, but maybe for another Clan (Frost Clan, if allowed). If not, then I'll probably work on another SU for Storm Clam, probably kit or warrior.

Last edited:
Accepted!

You can have as many characters and be in as many clans as you choose, but don't make so many as for it to be unmanagable. And I'm making a warrior for Stormclan, if you'd like that warrior to mentor her then we could do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom