• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Warrior Eevees: Pokemon of the Clans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name- Aquaclaw
Position- Deputy
Clan- Storm Clan
Eeveeloution- Vaporeon
Gender- Male
Lineage-*Optional*
Appearence- A shiny Vaporeon.
Personality- He is kind-hearted, strong-willed and brave. Aquaclaw will do anything to help his friends. He reaches out to most everyone, and isn't afraid to take risks. He stands up for what he believes in, and won't back down.
History- Aquaclaw grew up poor, and pityless. The last thing he ever expected was to become deputy. He has always been a bit of a misfit, but always tries his best. He took special intrest in the world around him and became rather wise.
Theme Song- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Om7IBJf7-fc Dr. Worm~ They Might Be Giants
Skills- A deadly battler. He is good at hunting and gathering herbs.
Flaws- Aquaclaw tends to cower to the stronger force. He mostly keeps to himself and mourns his past.
Mentor(ing)-None yet.

Last edited:
Name- Shroomfoot
Position- Medicine Cat
Clan- Frostclan
Gender- Male
Appearence- Like...a leafeon? >_>
Personality and Flaws- Not good with youngsters, but able to deal with any apprentices he gets. Enjoys the rain, and gets cranky when it's too hot. A little ignorant at times, and has the tendency to ramble on and on when he talks about a topic he is interested in like medicine.
History- Trained as an apprentice originally, but when his mother the previous medicine cat fell ill, he tried to take care of her whenever his duties allowed it. She taught him about several herbs since she had no apprentice at that time, and eventually decided to switch his training.
Skills- Normal Medicine cat things? Also a pretty good hunter

Beastly Bayleef-Denied, if you read the naming basics it says you can't use the suffix "paw" unless he's an apprentice. Change it please.

Psych-Accepted.

Name- Stormbob
Position- Warrior
Clan- Stormclan
Eeveeloution- Jolteon
Gender- Male
Appearence- A normal Jolteon.
Personality- He's obsessed with the concept of one bettering oneself through strife, and getting stronger through battle. However, he is a nice guy, he just thinks that life is a struggle. This does mean that he's totally ruthless in combat.
History- Stormbob learned his philosophy from his mentor, Stormtim, and has obsessed over it forever, training as hard as he could to benefit the clan. Now he's a reasonably respected warrior, with a large number of kills to his name.
Theme Song- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IJX-LNWTEQ
Skills- He'll never hesitate to kill a foe, is really good in a fight, and loyal to the clan.
Flaws- He's ruthless, and will do almost anything for the good of the clan, even die for it, and will follow any order the leader gives him without question.
Other-

Ehh, why not.
Gimme dem StormClan kit.

Name-Splashkit (Splashblossom)
Position-Kit
Clan- StormClan
Eeveeloution-Eevee(Vaporeon)
Gender-Female
Appearance- A normal Eevee. Smaller than usual.
Personality- The most hyper little bundle of joy ever created. Splashkit is on the mischievous side, and she is always messing around the clan. Even when she is hurt, she looks at the good side of things, always playing games and being the little kid she is.
Theme Song- Nyan.cat
Skills- Virtually none, recently born.
Flaws-See above.
Mentor(ing)-Not exactly, but I'm looking for some parents.
Other-

If it's okay, I've always liked kits and I want to make another character.

Name- Whitekit (Whitepelt)
Position- Kit
Clan- LightClan
Eeveelution- Eevee (Espeon)
Gender- Male
Lineage- Son of GraceStar. Father is unknown.
Appearance- Has snowy white fur
Personality- Whitekit is playful, although he is also calm and focused. He is more relaxed than most kits, and has been extremely intelligent from birth. Whitekit prefers to think about things logically and always focuses on the present.
History- Ooh, goodie! I don't need one!
Theme Song- Nada.
Skills- Smart and focused.
Flaws- Doesn't prepare very far ahead in life.
Mentor(ing)- Not sure yet. I'll come up with something.
Other- Nothing.

Accepted. I'll make my other two sign ups tonight. And Lightclan needs some warriors, otherwise they're defenseless, you know? So if someone new/already in the RP could make some that'd be great.

Well, considering I haven't written a character's bio in 5-6 months, I might have overdone it a little bit. I hope you don't mind, I honestly couldn't stop writing until I was satisfied with the character.

Name - Autumnsky

Position - Medicine Cat

Clan - Stormclan

Eeveeloution - Leafeon

Gender - Female

Appearance

izlqu8.jpg

Personality - http://www.personalitypage.com/html/INFP.html

Autumnsky is, on the outside, a rather quiet and reserved Leafeon. She is generally thoughtful and considerate, and a good listener that puts people at ease. Although she may be reserved in expressing emotion, Autumnsky has a very deep well of caring and is genuinely interested in understanding others. She is flexible and laid-back, until one of her values is violated. If this happens, Autumn will become defensive and fight passionately for her belief. Although she is not very detail-oriented, she will cover every possible detail with determination and vigor when working for her tribe and her job as the healer. She does not like conflict, and goes to great lengths to avoid it. If she must face it, she will always approach it from the perspective of her feelings. When it comes to the mundane details of living, Autumn's often completely unaware of such things. Her drive and interest in being alive gets her out of bed every day, even into adulthood.

History - She picked up an interest in medicine when she was a young Eevee, and did everything she could to learn from her mother, who was the Medicine Cat before her. Besides working to being a doctor, Autumn had a very active interest in people, and although kept to herself most of the time, felt comfortable being with friends and neighbors. Often you could find her absentmindedly pondering about things beyond the scope of her peers. Even while she was young, Autumn wondered curiously about the meaning to life and relationships with people. She was picked on at times for speaking her mind about such thoughts, and soon kept most of these musings to herself.

Theme Song - http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/228844.
I spent about 20 minutes scrolling through some of my song playlists and I settled with this one. This best describes her inner conscious, values, emotions, and thoughts. Sometimes there are feelings that just can't be described in words - and this song sums them all up for Autumnsky.

Skills:

- Highly creative and artistic
- She is more spiritually aware than most, and is more in touch with her soul than others (A/N: This doesn't directly apply to any person's character, just as a whole)
- Very aware of social injustice, and empathizes with the underdog
- Extremely compassionate and nurturing towards disadvantaged members of society
- Good listener who genuinely wants to hear about someone's problems, and genuinely wants to help them
- Accepts and values people as individuals, and is strongly egalitarian
- Sees a good side in everyone

Flaws:

- May be extremely sensitive to any kind of criticism
- May perceive criticism where none was intended
- May be unaware of how their behavior affects others
- Under stress, may obsessively brood over a problem repeatedly
- May have unreasonable expectations of others
- Does not like to deal with hard facts and logic

Mentor(ing) - Nobody as of yet. If someone perks up an interest in the art of healing, though, Autumn will happily take him/her in for mentoring. (A/N: Just read Wrath's bio, if Splashkit needs a step-in mother, we might be able to work that out.)

Other - Autumnsky is a manifestation of my personal mindset if I were to be a Pokemon. The link to that personality page leads to the very same Type that I myself have. I may seem wordy and descriptive, but this may be just me writing my thoughts through this character, instead of completely making it all up as an individual. I'll try my best to not be a Mary-sue, I'm here to have fun and get better at creative writing. The fact I even wrote something in here like this kind of bothers me, but I hope you understand how dedicated I am to working with this plot. :)

Wow, that's a great sign up! Accepted!

And I suppose I'll post this here for everyone's benifit, they do follow the Warrior Code, which is the rules all the cats in the books follow. If you look it up on that Warrior Wiki I linked to on the first post it would help greatly since those are the guidlines that the Clan Pokemon have to live by, otherwise they may be punished.

Tangledkit's parents; they're warriors, so yay Lightclan has some!

Name- Darkclaw
Position- Warrior
Clan- Lightclan
Eeveeloution- Umbreon
Gender- Male
Lineage- Father of Tangledkit, mate of Brightclaw
Appearence- Normal Umbreon, but slightly larger.
Personality- Gruff to everyone but those closest to him, but to them he lightens up and shows a softer side. Wants Tangledkit to be a warrior.
History- Is it okay if I just explain this as the RP goes on?
Theme Song- Kings and Queens (by 30 Seconds to Mars)
Skills- Fast battler
Flaws- Too quick to rush into everything
Mentor(ing)- None yet, will accept someone if they want.
Other- Nope.

Name- Brightclaw
Position- Usually warrior, but is busy raising Tangledkit.
Clan- Lightclan
Eeveeloution- Espeon
Gender- Female
Lineage- Mother of Tangledkit, mate of Darkclaw
Appearence- Has clear, almost yellow-ish claws (hence the name)
Personality- Is very warm towards all those except who she is fighting, to whom she turns almost savage in personality. Supportive of Tangledkit in all his endeavors.
History- See Darkclaw's
Theme Song- Same as Darkclaw's
Skills- Is very hard to read in battle
Flaws- Not as savvy a battler as most of her clanmates
Mentor(ing)- See Darkclaw's
Other- None.

Last edited:
Cool. Also added theme song and lineage to Tangledkit's.

Okay. I think I'm going to make a group for this, and I'm working on drawing maps of the area they live and a general picture of each of the camps.

Edit-Here's the group, I need to scan in/take a picture of the maps I drew.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom