• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Water Max's Miiverse drawings

Reaction score
In this thread are the images of my drawings in Miiverse. These pictures were hand drawn by me on the Wii U GamePad and posted in various different video game communities on Miiverse. Each picture can also be clicked on to go to their respective Miiverse posts to see the picture in a bigger size. In this thread I have posted my pictures in order of when I first drew them so they should get better further down the post.

I might be drawing more Miiverse hand drawn images in the future so I will continue to post them in the thread if I do. If you have any questions or comments about my drawings you can write them in this thread.

Back
Top Bottom