• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Water Max's Pokémon Merchandise Collection

Reaction score
In June 2012 I decided to take some pictures of all my Pokémon merchandise. I took these pictures by putting the items on my two single beds. Below are some pictures of my Pokémon merchandise starting with a picture of all my Pokémon items then zooming in on different sections.

IMG_0781smaller.jpg
IMG_0787copy.jpg
IMG_0788.jpg
IMG_0790.jpg
IMG_0794.jpg
IMG_0796.jpg
IMG_0797.jpg
IMG_0798.jpg
IMG_0799.jpg

After taking the pictures in June I have recently bought Pokémon Conquest, Pokémon HeartGold version, Pokémon Adventures Diamond, Pearl and Platinum manga volumes 3 and 4 and a Mewtwo Strikes Back Burger King promotional toy of Porygon which are not featured in the photographs. On 12 September I noticed that I accidently left a small metallic Super Mario case on the bed while setting up my collection for the photographs.

Oh, wow, you have a lot of stuff!! @____@ Very nice~

Also just for future reference, you only need to use one spoiler tag at the beginning and end and it'll put all of the images behind the tag, you don't have to do it for each image :)

Wow i actually REMEMBER when the card boxes looked like the one with Giovanni and Team Rocket.

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom