• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Water sprite contest!

Emboarbeque

Mmmm... SPICY!
Reaction score
Make your own sprites and send them in! Don't edit a real pokemon and send it in, make your own water type. You can do splices though, what i meant to say was don't just edit the colour of a pokemon...

Check out my other contests please?

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!

Last edited:
megaphy5039548175-iaza.gif

A scratched Manaphy evolution.

Whoops! I forgot to say the results should com in at around the 20th of October. And again...

GOOD LUCK!!!

Ha, good job on splicing all three johto starter evos! :)

picture.php
heres my entry: an octillery evo!
i scratched everything exept the tentacles, wich were from deoxys, its not very good, is it?

Last edited:
thanks. im making another entry now... is that alright?

Yeah, that's fine, but don't do too many because that lowers other peoples chances of winning.

ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

Only do one or two entries.

ok then. here is my second and final, and probably better, both in looks and name...
Cue epic drumroll...
Dun dun dundundundundundudndudndudndudn...
its in here...
just a bit further...
almost there...
ill tell you its name.
Dracoceon!
its
in
this
spoiler!
picture.php

Because it has been weeks and hardly anyone has taken part here are the results:

3rd place goes to...

picture.php
RedG!

2nd place goes to...

picture.php
Dermodio with Dracoreon!

And finally 1st place goes to...

picture.php
Tangy16!

Well done to everyone else as well! It was really tough choosing winners so you can all have...

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
SWEETIES!!!

No more entries now.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom