• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! Bulbagarden is hosting its first Bulbaleague Conference Pokemon Showdown Tournament! Check out this thread to get the full details!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Wateria says Hello

Reaction score
I decided to join after floating around for a while. I hope to have fun here so Hello

Fairy Queen
Reaction score
Hello, there, Wateria! Welcome to the forums. Be sure to check the rules first and foremost, but if you have any questions, ask me and I'll do my best to answer them. I hope you have a good time here. :3

Reaction score
Welcome. I hope you have an enjoyable time here.

Thank you,Eren
Reaction score
Hey Wateria, welcome to BMGf. If you need any help with anything, feel free to ask any questions you have and I'll try and answer the best I can. I hope you have a great time here.

G50

Night Owl
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forums Wateria! :)

Tiddly Pom~
Reaction score
Welcome to BMGF! I hope you have a great time here!

dig

wonder how much I can type in here before I get cu
Reaction score
Hiya :) Have a fab time here :D

Ѵαηqμίşℎℯr ℴƒ ℳℴrℸαℓş
Reaction score
Hello and Welcome to the forums! It is a pleasure to meet you. ^^; I hope you have a fun and enjoyable time here! ^^ If you ever have any questions, feel free to ask me and I will answer the best I can ;) Happy Posting!

reappears in winter
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums, Ashlie Hydra. We're glad that you chose to join BMGf and hope you enjoy your time here.