• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.

Wateria says Hello

Queen Butterfly
Reaction score
I decided to join after floating around for a while. I hope to have fun here so Hello

No one
Reaction score
Hello, there, Wateria! Welcome to the forums. Be sure to check the rules first and foremost, but if you have any questions, ask me and I'll do my best to answer them. I hope you have a good time here. :3

Reaction score
Welcome. I hope you have an enjoyable time here.

What's your favorite scary movie?
Reaction score
Welcome, hope you have fun!

Reaction score
Hey Wateria, welcome to BMGf. If you need any help with anything, feel free to ask any questions you have and I'll try and answer the best I can. I hope you have a great time here.

G50

Night Owl
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forums Wateria! :)

Tiddly Pom~
Reaction score
Welcome to BMGF! I hope you have a great time here!

Ѵαηqμίşℎℯr ℴƒ ℳℴrℸαℓş
Reaction score
Hello and Welcome to the forums! It is a pleasure to meet you. ^^; I hope you have a fun and enjoyable time here! ^^ If you ever have any questions, feel free to ask me and I will answer the best I can ;) Happy Posting!

reappears in winter
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums, Ashlie Hydra. We're glad that you chose to join BMGf and hope you enjoy your time here.