• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

WB Commercials

fruitsmoothierevenge

前向き!
Reaction score
Is anyone else annoyed at how even the commericals are screwing things up?

It was the last episode break of today's Pokemon. I love the graphics and music for the commericals, don't get me wrong. But they spelled Hoenn "Hoen" and when they said they were going to battle the Elite Four, they flashed the OP shot of the Frontier Brains.

Maybe I'm just picky, but...

I didn't see the commercial, but that sounds effin' hilarious. Anyways, did you expect anything else? All they care about is money rather than the quality of their dubbing. Even people with half a brain will catch on that their supposed "Elite Four" (the Fronteir Brains) have MORE THAN FOUR MEMBERS.

Toonami don't even give us episode footage for the Pokémon commercal. We just get pictures of Pikachu, Ash, Jessie, and James. And then in their 'new for October' commercial, Pokémon is defined by "fire-breathing turtles". (Torkoal) Not that any other franchise has a fire-breathing turtle...

Ash does battle Drake in a few episodes, however. But I doubt that WB knows that.

Please note: The thread is from 18 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom