• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

WB's The First Three Movies DVD Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shift

Button Pusher
Reaction score
If this has been answered before, I can't seem to find it. Anyway, on that 3 in 1 DVD of the movies WB released in '09, was Meowth's Party really included in 2000's special features, or was that an error and it was simply a reprint of the original disk?

If it's the latter, I won't have to worry about buying a $45 used copy of the thing.

I'm pretty sure they were just represses of the original discs. The boxed set is actually fairly expensive now (it's out of print, presumably since WB's rights to distribute the movies has expired), but you can get the original discs pretty cheap these days.

I don't really know seeing as I have no access to most Pokemon DVDs, but I don't recall Meowth's Party being released on DVD. I only remember reading that it aired after a few dub episodes during early Johto, though there's every chance I could be wrong as I'm just guessing.

I have that disc set so I'll actually go ahead and check it out for you later tonight hopefully. As for the price...yikes I had no clue it was going for that much these days! I should have bought extra copies...

EDIT: Hmmm I can't seem to find it on any of the discs. I guess they were simply reprints. Pretty odd though because the Meowth's Party bit was one of the main reasons I decided to buy this. You'd think I would have noticed that it was missing..

Last edited:
I have that disc set so I'll actually go ahead and check it out for you later tonight hopefully. As for the price...yikes I had no clue it was going for that much these days! I should have bought extra copies...

EDIT: Hmmm I can't seem to find it on any of the discs. I guess they were simply reprints. Pretty odd though because the Meowth's Party bit was one of the main reasons I decided to buy this. You'd think I would have noticed that it was missing..

Ah, thanks! I already have the first movie and will eventually get around to getting the other two; having them both pressed on two sides of one disk wasn't an option I found attractive, especially now since it's clear they're mere reprints. Really appreciate the check!

Since the question has been answered, this thread will be locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom