• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

WCS 2014 Pachirisu to be distributed at 'Pokemon Champion's Day' in Korea on November

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
WCS 2014 Pachirisu to be distributed at 'Pokemon Champion's Day' in Korea on November 15th and ...

The Pachirisu used by Se Jun Park, winner in the Masters Division of 2014 World Championships, will be distributed at 포켓몬 챔피언스데이 in Korea on November 15th and 16th. It will have the ability Volt Absorb, and will know the moves Nuzzle, Super Fang, Follow Me, and Protect.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: WCS 2014 Pachirisu to be distributed at 'Pokemon Champion's Day' in Korea on Nove

What does the capital "S" mean in "WCS"? I expected that "WC" would mean "World Championship" but I can't think of a word which "S" would stand for. I also thought this would come as shown in this hyperlinked post. I hope it will be distributed at the European 2015 World Championship Qualifiers too.

Last edited:
Re: WCS 2014 Pachirisu to be distributed at 'Pokemon Champion's Day' in Korea on Nove

Ha. When I first saw that Pikaclone squirrel so many years ago, I would've never thought it would become an icon of competitive battling. Who would've ever thought?

What does the capital "S" mean in "WCS"? I expected that "WC" would mean "World Championship" but I can't think of a word which "S" would stand for. I also thought this would come as shown in this [URL="http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f280/2014-world-championships-winners-finalists-announced-se-jun-park-andrew-estr-168561/#post5340237]hyperlinked post[/URL]. I hope it will be distributed at the European 2015 World Championship Qualifiers too.

WCS stands for World Championship Series.

I imagine Pachirisu will also be available and WCS qualifiers later. Korea doesn't usually get the same Pokemon at those, so it makes sense for them to get it now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom