• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

We Need People For Dub Segment

Trainer Lisa

LOVED IchibanCon
Reaction score
This is slightly off-topic, but it still concerns the anime, so I think I can post this thread here (if not, then you could just lock/delete it after someone replies)....

Anyway, Archaic is trying to find people who can participate in a BulbaCast segment about the dub version.

And he said that I could be in that segment.

Yay!!!!

Of course, he still needs some more people who have kept up with the latest dub episodes. Or, like he said, at the very least, people who have seen those episodes in Japanese.

Okay, so who's seen the most recent dub episodes and, if you have a mic, would also like to participate in this BulbaCast?

I'm currently trying to figure out how I'm gonna get hooked up with the dub episodes. If I do figure it out, you can count on me being on the team!

Okay.

Thanks, Pie!! =D

And by the way, I hope you get the episodes you need. ^_^

I'd give you them if I had them, of course.

But, unfortunately, I don't have them. My supply of episodes saved on this computer is very low. I only have like a few Japanese AG episodes, and some random Master Quest episodes, lol.

Last edited:
I would love to participate, but I need to know when, seeing as I left my microphone at school, and I'm not going to be back until the 16th. Or would I need a headset? Just wondering. I have kept up with episodes and such.

[HASHTAG]#PocketMonsters[/HASHTAG] releases the dub episode each week as well. We actually get more downloads from the dub episode then the Japanese raw. Check the tracker for the latest episodes. pocketmonsters.edwardk.info

Ah! That's how I got them before - it went an unusually long time without updating, I think. This is the first time I checked and saw Once in a Mawile up there.

Count me in for the Dub section, then! *thumbs up*

Yay!

That's great news, Pie!

And good luck in getting those episodes!! ^_^

Oh and by the way, Archaic, I was just wondering, how many people do we need now (other than me and Pie)?

You guys if it's anything I have seen all of the recent dubs up to the absol episode and not that many of the recent subs is that enough to join in? plus I would like to see what everyone else thinks about the episodes.

Well, it'd help if we had any idea of who you are - maybe it's just me, but I'd be more comfortable with someone who was more of a regular on Bulbagarden on the team. But still, if you have a microphone and Skype...

Pie said:
Well, it'd help if we had any idea of who you are - maybe it's just me, but I'd be more comfortable with someone who was more of a regular on Bulbagarden on the team. But still, if you have a microphone and Skype...

That's ok then i'll just wait for another 1000 posts to catch up to you guys so I can talk about pokemon....but I haven't got skype though:-(

Okay.

I'll do that.

*goes to Google*

EDIT:

I have it installed.

Now all I have to do is figure out how it works....

Last edited:
Sorry, please excuse the double-post...... X_X

But, anyway, I was wondering, did you ever get around to catching up on the recent dub episodes Pie?

Also, I hope you guys are still thinking of having this segment. I was looking forward to doing it.

Of course, if you're not doing it though, that's okay. I could always think of a good question to ask you guys, I guess.

Although, being a guest speaker on there would just be more fun altogether.

And seeing as how it was supposed to be a dub themed/focused episode, I'd definitely have a lot to say.

Please note: The thread is from 18 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom