• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Contest Weavile vs Dusknoir vs Crobat vs the Eeveelutions

Dusknoir man. D8 That guy is a 7'00" grim reaper. He is a badass.

I pick Crobat. Weavile is meh, I never cared for the overrated eveelutions, and Dusknoir is an unnecessary evo for Dusclops. Plus Crobat is the only one in list I used , it has 4 wings, has an epic cry, and I love bats! :)

...What do the the Eeveelutions have in common with Weavile, Dusknoir, and Crobat?

I understand that Weavile, Dusknoir, and Crobat debuted on even numbered generations, but what about the Eeveelutions?
--------------------------

I'm going with Weavile, since it has a type advantage over Crobat and Dusknoir.

power vs cuteness.
This discusses several match-ups in the same thread. Namely "Weavile vs Dusknoir vs Crobat" and the Eeveelutions among each other and each one of the pokemon against everyone else.
So it comes out as a completelly nonsensical poll. I don't even know what to compare of them as each have their completelly different reasons to be "better".

Even if you say that, do I measure how strong WDC are and how cute the Eeveelutions are and then see which I preffer or something?

It'd all boil down in which I like just because. So I guess I could say Glaceon, followed by Dusknoir, but there's no reasoning behind that choice.

A better idea would be to just discuss Weavile vs Dusknoir vs Crobat and leave the Eeveelutions aside.

In that case, I'd say Dusknoir. I never liked Crobat, and Weavile never fit my playing strategy. I like Dusknoir's design too, what with the mouth thing eating spirits, and the pokedex seems inconsistent on their fate.

I can't decide between Weavile or Umbreon...
I'll go with Weavile, because I had better experience with it than Umbreon.

In my opinion Crobat is the best, followed by Dusknoir and then Weaville. But that is really just in favourite order. I'm not sure who is the highest ranked competitively. But in all seriousness, is there actually any synergy or form of relationship to base each Pokemon against each other (as a group, not Dusknoir vs Crobat vs Weaville vs the Eeveeloutions).

Last edited:
This is one of the most random polls.

Anyway, I choose Weavile since it's over rated and the most USABLE out of this pathetic group of pokemons.

p.s I love Glaceon.

Crobat edges out the Eeveelutions. I love the Eeveelutions, but Crobat is arguably the best-designed Pokémon ever (hyperbolic as that may seem). The massive speed doesn't hurt either.

Random much??
But I'm a huge Vaporeon fan, so I have to vote for it.

I love Crobat though. LOVE.

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom