• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Contest Weavile vs Glaceon

These two are two of my favorite pokemon. They are kinda tied. After having thinking about it for a minute, I think I'll go with Weavile. He has an awesome design and I think it could beat Glaceon with Brick Break or Focus Blast.

1. Weavile would obviously win due to being faster and able to OHKO Glaceon w/ Brick Break

2. Glaceon appears stronger for its 130 SpA

3. I prefer Weavile for its neat design

WEAVILE! It's OU, while Glaceon is NU!

Weavile is UU. (It's Gen V now, dude.)

Anyway, I prefer Weavile. I used to love Glaceon (when Gen IV was released) but my love for it has somewhat dwindled since then. I have no idea why.

Weavile is badass cool, fast and strong. I always loved Sneasel, so I was elated when I saw it got an evolution. Alot of people hate on older pokemon getting new evolutions in newer Gens, but I think Weavile is one that doesn't fit that category. It's just pure awesome.

My Weavile in SS totally pwned Lance, too, which is one reason why I'm biased, I guess. xD

Dude, Weavile is OU, because Smogon said it's way too powerful for UU... it's the only Ice-type OU right now.
But Glaceon just sucks. ice beam, shadow ball and that's it. also it's ugly and very, VERY slow

I actually really like the designs of both Pokémon - Weavile's a rockin' ninja weasel while Glaceon's an elegant ice fox. However, while I can vouch strongly for Weavile's battle ability, I have had no such experience with Glaceon, so Weavile has to take my vote on this one.

Weavile can destroy all of the others easily. Brick Break or STAB Ice Punch on Glaceon=WiN

We have two pointless posts.
Don't listen to them, go for Weavile since it has much better stats and it's top UU(glaceon just sucks).

weavile looks much better. although i dont consider it a true ice type because it can only learn silly icy wind by level up and inherited only the weaknesses of the ice type rather than the offensive awsomeness.

Weavile just has so much more usage. Faster Speed and better Attack along with STAB Ice Shard, and it also has a cooler and more-edgy design than Glaceon.

I like Glaceon better. Weavile's design was too similar to Sneasel's for me (which is a tad ironic, given how several Gen IV evolutions were criticized for not looking anything like their preevolutions), and Glaceon is definitely one of my favorites from Gen IV (as well as my vote for "Most Underrated Eeveelution").

Weaville for sure, he's so awesome. Glaceon is alright I guess, but it came too late for me to care.

I prefer Glaceon. It looks cute has a nice cry and I got sick of seeing counter-sash weavile on random matchup.

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom