• Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters! Click here to check out the event and sign up!

Week-long Pokémon marathon raises over $2,300 for charity: All 649 Pokémon caught in

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Week-long Pokémon marathon raises over $2,300 for charity: All 649 Pokémon caught in aid of ...

In a seven-day marathon, gaming communiuty Respawn Point achieved their objective of catching every Pokémon, and in the process earned $2,333.33 in donations for Child's Play, a charity that provides toys and video games for sick children.

Read more on Bulbanews

After Laughter
Re: Week-long Pokémon marathon raises over $2,300 for charity: All 649 Pokémon caught

That's great! I'm really happy they completed their goal.

Poison-type Trainer
Re: Week-long Pokémon marathon raises over $2,300 for charity: All 649 Pokémon caught

Pokemon for charity... it's a beautiful thing.

Did they alter the DS clock to get Shelmet, though, seeing as it's Winter in Unova right now?

With a mustache?

needs a new avatar

And that charity does a great thing, too. Hopefully the kids who are part of that charity will get some of the games they used. ;p

Welcome to the New Age...

Pokemon for charity... it's a beautiful thing.

Did they alter the DS clock to get Shelmet, though, seeing as it's Winter in Unova right now?

With a mustache?
i believe they traded for it with a viewer. I know i gave them my Metagross, Steelix, Mamoswine and 1 other poke :3
Charity feels gooooood x)

Registered Canadian

How did they get genosect, keldeo, and meloetta??