• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Fun & Games is searching for new mods! Did I catch your attention? Head on over here!

Week-long Pokémon marathon raises over $2,300 for charity: All 649 Pokémon caught in

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Week-long Pokémon marathon raises over $2,300 for charity: All 649 Pokémon caught in aid of ...

In a seven-day marathon, gaming communiuty Respawn Point achieved their objective of catching every Pokémon, and in the process earned $2,333.33 in donations for Child's Play, a charity that provides toys and video games for sick children.

Read more on Bulbanews

TheCapsFan

After Laughter
Reaction score
Re: Week-long Pokémon marathon raises over $2,300 for charity: All 649 Pokémon caught

That's great! I'm really happy they completed their goal.

Missingno. Master

Poison-type Trainer
Reaction score
Re: Week-long Pokémon marathon raises over $2,300 for charity: All 649 Pokémon caught

Pokemon for charity... it's a beautiful thing.

Did they alter the DS clock to get Shelmet, though, seeing as it's Winter in Unova right now?

With a mustache?

Shiny Staraptor

needs a new avatar
Reaction score

And that charity does a great thing, too. Hopefully the kids who are part of that charity will get some of the games they used. ;p

yourlilemogirl

Welcome to the New Age...
Reaction score

Pokemon for charity... it's a beautiful thing.

Did they alter the DS clock to get Shelmet, though, seeing as it's Winter in Unova right now?

With a mustache?
i believe they traded for it with a viewer. I know i gave them my Metagross, Steelix, Mamoswine and 1 other poke :3
Charity feels gooooood x)

gia_man

Registered Canadian
Reaction score

How did they get genosect, keldeo, and meloetta??